Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Goddessesofglasgow ..... Anyon used this agency?  (Read 1062 times)

Offline tazman1002001

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Another Glasgow agency ...I think they are new? Who pays these girls £200 per hour  :dash: :dash:
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline David1970

My works takes me to North East England once a month. There are lots of agency's there cost £50 to £60 for half hour, with some hot ladies. Why cannot someone open an agency like that in Scotland, they would clean up. All we get are over priced slappers.  :dash: :dash: :dash:

banjo

Crazy prices. Rubbish pictures, wouldnt pay her anything.

banjo

My works takes me to North East England once a month. There are lots of agency's there cost £50 to £60 for half hour, with some hot ladies. Why cannot someone open an agency like that in Scotland, they would clean up. All we get are over priced slappers.  :dash: :dash: :dash:

Scotland does seem like a rip-off compared with down south. The Romanians all seem to copy each others prices so they are usually about £120 an hour.

Offline rogue5

The Tiffany girl comes up to Scotland quite often, she has an AW profile, cant find it just now but I recognise the tats, uses the same name too, but has never charged £200 for an hour before.

Offline zag69

Fuck...I thought GEA was pricey but these cunts are taking the piss.

Offline zag69

You can tell the incall flat is in the Beresford building because the art school is right next to it in the pictures. Thick bastards hope they get busted because of their silly prices.

RandyF

You can tell the incall flat is in the Beresford building because the art school is right next to it in the pictures. Thick bastards hope they get busted because of their silly prices.

It is very obvious where the pics were taken...and it's not the Beresford apartments  :rolleyes:  The roof terrace he has his bitches parading around on is a clue. It's another building close-by whose serviced apartments were used heavily by the hoors up till couple years ago.

Still, as gets said often on here if anyone's really that desperate to know where a hoor is based they'd call up and go through the motions  :hi: