Sugar Babies

Author Topic: Looking for a real massage with a happy ending ?  (Read 2727 times)

Bigtimbhoy

I have heard about a madsage place in mount florida RELAX !! anyone know if they offer some little extras ?? I doubt it because they are an established place but you never know ?

Offline tazman1002001

Someone replied on the reviews thread where you also asked the same question .....

Quote from: Bigtimbhoy on Yesterday at 05:31:36 pm
I have heard about a madsage place in mount florida RELAX !! anyone know if they offer some little extras ?? I doubt it because they are an established place but you never know ?

Absolutely NOT.

They have plenty of notices around the building specifically saying there are no 'Happy Endings/Extras'. I go there for a massage about 1-2x a month and yes, they are very relaxing but there is nothing sexual being offered.
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Bigtimbhoy

Thanks a lot :) so any you would recommend? ?

Offline myothernameis

Thanks a lot :) so any you would recommend? ?

You now been told twice, this place doesn't do happy ending, but  if you want to try and get a happy ending, go along and see what you get, you will end up being thrown out

When you arrive for your first massage, you have to fill out a application form, basically about your health, and if there anything they should know, and if I remember correctly in the t&c, there a bit about sexual favours, and you will be asked to leave if you ask this

Bigtimbhoy

See the thing is I haven't been told twice didn't see the first one as I am new to this just trying to figure everything out

Offline ruggedscot

even the proper pucker places sometimes.......

all depends on what the girl thinks of you and if she thinks you will blab.

those eastern europeans love money

Offline wheeliebinwanking

even the proper pucker places sometimes.......

all depends on what the girl thinks of you and if she thinks you will blab.

those eastern europeans love money

WHS  :thumbsup:

Offline kingsland

Hello all, first time poster, long time lurker...

I would say Relax in Mt Florida DO NOT offer extras whatsoever.

Their massages are excellent.

canarioexiliado

Hello guys,

what about Jasmine thai massage? any extra there? Please keep me in the private msgs loop too.

Thanks