Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Should be doing other things than spending time on UKP  (Read 1750 times)

Pdubz

How much time do you guys spend on UKP?

im spending too much time on here, logging straight in when i can, im going abroad tomorrow and should finish packing but just sitting like a duck on here

Offline claretandblue

I log on to and from work on the train and have a look at home when the Doris isn't about

If you really think you're spending too much time just log out and go on your trip with the intention of not logging in

Offline poi

im spending too much time on here, logging straight in when i can, im going abroad tomorrow and should finish packing but just sitting like a duck on here

LOL

I am abroad and still reading UKP by remote access to my PC at home    :lol: :D :P ;) and super horney and I can't wait back next week  :D
« Last Edit: July 10, 2015, 10:30:51 pm by poi »

Topgun

Compared to most of you guys, hardly any.

I'm mostly here just for the reviews.

Pdubz

:lol: poi

hopefully for the next two months il be busy abroad not logging on to ukp, also a big risk if the family catch me too  :scare:

Offline poi

:lol: poi

hopefully for the next two months il be busy abroad not logging on to ukp, also a big risk if the family catch me too  :scare:

Enjoy your trip and have fun ,  :drinks:

I am single so I am not worry about this part but I can't use my work laptop to load UKP that is why I login to my PC at home   :D

Offline maxxblue

Check out this post:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=27487.msg390680#msg390680

Pdubz

poi- im just worried il get bored on the family vacation and log on at my uncles house and somehow just leave my laptop on and the little cousins use it, so many risks! hopefully il be good

thanks maxxblue, appreciate it

Type_O_Negative

Don't worry about Khloe. I'm going to look after her  :kissgirl:

Pdubz

you should tell commaminion that! although il be gone for two good months, it will be hard

typeo i gathered you've booked her then? her profile is back up

Offline pumps

Enjoy your trip and have fun ,  :drinks:

I am single so I am not worry about this part but I can't use my work laptop to load UKP that is why I login to my PC at home   :D

This is why I carry my personal ultra book everywhere I go!  lol

Type_O_Negative

you should tell commaminion that! although il be gone for two good months, it will be hard

Yes, i have  :rose:

Offline Ipunter

Total Time Spent Online:10 days, 7 hours and 15 minutes.

I need a new hobby!

HornyByNature

Don't worry about Khloe. I'm going to look after her  :kissgirl:

You and many others I'm sure.

Have a good punt 

JV547845

UKP can get addictive like any forum.  But the only people on here worth my time are the ones posting reviews and sharing experiences.

HornyByNature

Look at it as a detox from punting, you wanted to quit, this may help, or you may come back as horny as ever.

I'm usually logged in via my phone and spent a fair bit of time reading

Offline threechilliman

Currdntly accessing from abroad. Got to hotel, got internet connected, logged on to ukp. Get the important stuff done first

:drinks:

tcm

Offline sticko

Good question.  I had a bit of time on my hands recently and ended up spending far too long here, but a few things happened:

- work started picking up so I had less time to 'invest'
- I realised that jokey threads apart, the same topics and debates come around very regularly and once you've read them you're not going to learn anything new when they crop up again
- in my area a relatively small number of people review, and they review a relatively small number of women, so again diminishing returns applies

I now read the odd new review, laugh at the odd silly thread but in general spend much, much less time on UKP.  For me it's a much healthier way to live / punt.

willmo1

Enjoy the banter over a cup of coffee. Alawys do my own own thing when punting so its the banter and piss taking that makes me look in.

Offline peter_bungee

Only if there is something to discuss, i have a review or need to search on a girl

I usually go weeks without logging on

Offline cueball

I'm usually on during the evening or morning depending on work, not a massive fan of the Tele, weekends are hit n miss, if I'm out then I'm on later.

I've had a look at my stats and bloody hell, I'm on a lot, it's a laugh though ain't it, well, it is for me, I don't take it too seriously.

It's like a bar full of lads that all like podging lasses, we're stood at the bar having a natter and a laugh.

Offline threechilliman

I'm usually on during the evening or morning depending on work, not a massive fan of the Tele, weekends are hit n miss, if I'm out then I'm on later.

I've had a look at my stats and bloody hell, I'm on a lot, it's a laugh though ain't it, well, it is for me, I don't take it too seriously.

It's like a bar full of lads that all like podging lasses, we're stood at the bar having a natter and a laugh.

Your round Cue? Pint of Stella for me.....

tcm

Offline cueball

Your round Cue? Pint of Stella for me.....

tcm

As always  :dash:

I don't know what you spend your money on  :D

Offline Third Man

This a a good forum to be a member of, I view regularly and log in often but not every day. The local boards, depending where I am are of most interest to me however. I rarely post elsewhere, and feel I have little to add and like other forums I am on, am easily bored, so I'll generally leave this to others. I had a spell a few years ago of spending far too much time on forums, thats unlikely to ever happen again.

Offline Cuntminion

You can actually tell how much time you spent on here from profile stats

Mine seems loads but I leave myself logged in sometimes outof forgetfulness

Offline Cuntminion

:D

It just sounded creepy buffalo bill style

I'm under no illusions if type o can "look after khloe"  :hi: good stuff, I just like to think the time I have is not unbearable for her , that's the best I can hope for

Offline smiths

You can actually tell how much time you spent on here from profile stats

Mine seems loads but I leave myself logged in sometimes outof forgetfulness

Just being logged in but not active doesn't count towards the time it says you have been online for as I understand it, I think you get timed out after a certain time, otherwise my stat would be much nearer to James.

Offline Cuntminion

Just being logged in but not active doesn't count towards the time it says you have been online for as I understand it, I think you get timed out after a certain time, otherwise my stat would be much nearer to James.

Fuck!!! So I've done nearly five days on here

Offline Largs43

I log in a few times daily on my phone to check the latest comments on threads & reviews that interest me in my area, and the general section less often. Being mostly text, it hardly affects my phone's 3G data limit :)

I appreciate the tips & banter, and find the more outrageous stories hilarious, but I suspect logging in feeds my craving for my next punt...

Pdubz

i doubt il get even 5 minutes away from the family if that.

Offline Cuntminion

i doubt il get even 5 minutes away from the family if that.

Take em with you

I await the review  :D