Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: How many WGs families and friends know what they really do for a living?  (Read 1838 times)

Offline Dime

Something I've been curious about is how WGs  manage to hide and disclose their profession from their family and friends. I understand this is the reason they use false names and blur out their faces in pictures etc, however it must be awkward for them when people ask: "what do you work as?" Surely, close family members would become suspicious due to the large amounts of cash the girl has as well as the fact that she would never talk about her work.  One girl  I visit regularly has a boyfriend who knows her profession and is totally cool with it, and she says all her friends know what she does, though her parents would disown her if they find out. Another girl said to me "it's not really the type of thing you tell your parents".  Discuss.   

yorkshire123

:unknown:

I'm neither a prossie nor a pimp & couldn't really give a flying fuck.

(is it just me that finds the discuss ending to a topic quite annoying?)

johnnyboy61

Many EE girls tell family and friends at home that they are cleaners, which explains the influx of unskilled EE immigrants in this country, although they probably wonder why they aren't able to afford the cars and houses back home that their "cleaner" firends do.

charming_red

Its interesting to know how they hide this profession from family. Especially the EEs when they go home with stashes of cash or their banks full to the rafters and carry out home renovations that others can't afford. They must be passing it off to family they're working in a fashion store on Knightsbridge or somewhat.

It must prove awkward if family come over and want to see their girls' way of life here  :cool:

Offline Tiger63

They can tell their family and friends what the fuck they like for me...its not like Iam going to be invited to any of her family parties is it?

Offline Corus Boy

:unknown:

I'm neither a prossie nor a pimp & couldn't really give a flying fuck.

+1

Offline Corus Boy

They can tell their family and friends what the fuck they like for me...its not like Iam going to be invited to any of her family parties is it?

+1

Type_O_Negative

One prossie told me her former husband who lives in Poland found her on UK AdultWork. She shows her face on her AW profile...

johnnyboy61

One EE reg of mine had the heating turned up full. I asked if it could be turned down a little, but she refused as she said her sister was coming to stay for a few days and she had to get all the towels through the wash before she came, otherwise she'd know immediately what she was up to.

Offline badsin

I would think that a selection of girls friends would know.possibly because a couple of them may also work.
I couple of pro's have told me that their friends suggested goin on the game, when they were short of cash or had a holiday etc to pay for.
I can't imagine how you'd raise the issue with your family - unless u got found out?? :scare:

Offline Blackpool Rock

I think most girls start out keeping it a secret from their family however i've lost count of the number of girls who say they have been found out.
I did have 1 regular girl about 5 years ago who said she told her mum who simply said good luck earn as much cash as you can!

Offline purple_t

I imagine it'd be easier to hide it from your family than your friends. One girl I saw said that most of her friends know what she does... but that most of her good friends are also WGs lol.

Online RedKettle

I think several say they are on benefits - which explains the cash, nice car etc etc  :D

(Just thought I would pander to James and co!! :D)

Offline Cuntminion

Probably very few , how many punters tell their family and friends what they do

I imagine hardest part for a wg would be explaining how a cleaning job lets her live in anything other than a tent in London, the half smart ones would be clever about what they say they do to family and friends

Offline smiths

Something I've been curious about is how WGs  manage to hide and disclose their profession from their family and friends. I understand this is the reason they use false names and blur out their faces in pictures etc, however it must be awkward for them when people ask: "what do you work as?" Surely, close family members would become suspicious due to the large amounts of cash the girl has as well as the fact that she would never talk about her work.  One girl  I visit regularly has a boyfriend who knows her profession and is totally cool with it, and she says all her friends know what she does, though her parents would disown her if they find out. Another girl said to me "it's not really the type of thing you tell your parents".  Discuss.

To answer your thread question no idea and its not my business though as ever it is amazing how many WGs choose to talk about their personal lives unprompted by me, particularly Brit WGs.

I do recall a WG who worked at both LMP and HOD whose parents didn't know she was a WG but found out after another WG plastered her WG pictures over her Facebook account meaning her family and friends all found out. The WG was devastated sadly, the WG who did it real scum.

Offline tazz

I also dont get how someone can be a prossie for 2 or 3 years without their family finding out. How can they be talking about a fictious job so much or hiding their unsociable hours etc. And also when their family visit them dont they get suspicious. Met some who have a baby or young kids so have no idea how they lie about being able to afford childcare.

On the other hand some like a student on newsnight who was fucking 2 guys off sugar dady told her mum who was pleased for her.

Offline peter_bungee

This sometimes comes up and id say most especially young ones dont tell their families as its only short term and some even are estranged from family hence do this

But i have met a couple of ladies whose family know, but they tend to be older, with kids and more common so their family are co co with it

HornyByNature

One EE reg of mine had the heating turned up full. I asked if it could be turned down a little, but she refused as she said her sister was coming to stay for a few days and she had to get all the towels through the wash before she came, otherwise she'd know immediately what she was up to.

+ 1 Heard the same

Online Malvolio

I also dont get how someone can be a prossie for 2 or 3 years without their family finding out. How can they be talking about a fictious job so much or hiding their unsociable hours etc. And also when their family visit them dont they get suspicious. Met some who have a baby or young kids so have no idea how they lie about being able to afford childcare.

On the other hand some like a student on newsnight who was fucking 2 guys off sugar dady told her mum who was pleased for her.

Not everyone keeps in touch with their family.

Those WGs from a different country can come up with a range of excuses as to why they're suddenly flush with cash - the obvious one is that they've met a rich boyfriend.

Offline threechilliman

I sometimes ask if the girl is chatty whether anyone knows what they do. Mostly British. Some do some dont. One girl said her mum was a wg and got her into it.

tcm

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Something I've been curious about is how WGs  manage to hide and disclose their profession from their family and friends. I understand this is the reason they use false names and blur out their faces in pictures etc, however it must be awkward for them when people ask: "what do you work as?" Surely, close family members would become suspicious due to the large amounts of cash the girl has as well as the fact that she would never talk about her work.  One girl  I visit regularly has a boyfriend who knows her profession and is totally cool with it, and she says all her friends know what she does, though her parents would disown her if they find out. Another girl said to me "it's not really the type of thing you tell your parents". Discuss.

No

It's not just you Yorkshire, I hate it, more so when you can only guess at what is asked in the topic.

Offline sticko

I once heard from a very popular (and very PSE) WG that she'd been married for several years, had a child with her Italian husband and lived a very ordinary suburban life, including her made-up job as a short-term supply PA who moved locations frequently.  The moving bit was to avoid work visits, flowers etc. from her other half, but the thing that got me was their sex life - 5 minutes of mish once a week, regular as clockwork.  She told me this just after I'd fucked her arse and she brought herself off with a vibe at the same time :)

Double life doesn't even begin to cover it.

Offline tazz

I sometimes ask if the girl is chatty whether anyone knows what they do. Mostly British. Some do some dont. One girl said her mum was a wg and got her into it.

tcm

Did you ask if you could see her mum and her together? That would be most guys fantasy come true.

johnnyboy61

One WG I know seems to be quite isolated due to keeping her working life a secret. She has friends, but can't discuss anything about what she does. She takes precautions such as not showing her face on her AW profile page and being very careful with her photos not to show too much of her flat in case friends recognise it. She's even a little cagey about her nationality in case friends put two and two together (no she's not Romanian and her friends live in this country).

She doesn't seem to have any friends in the business either as I think that many WGs are not particularly loyal to one another unless they are working together, and she now works on her own. So I can see that some girls might be inwardly quite relieved when their secret gets out once they get past the initial very uncomfortable period of them being outed. Some of course will never get through the outing and be forced to give it up.

Another quite popular girl told me that her boyfriend knows what she does, but only knows the half of it as he doesn't seem to have tracked down her AW profile yet.

Offline GreyDave

Many EE girls tell family and friends at home that they are cleaners, which explains the influx of unskilled EE immigrants in this country, although they probably wonder why they aren't able to afford the cars and houses back home that their "cleaner" firends do.
:hi:
A mate who works for a rental agency told me that they only found out after the girl had returned home what she did (and ran afew other girls from the flat she had rented for 2 years " such a nice girl always took home a second hand Merc or Bmw for a realative and she showed me pic`s of the house she had had built and the small shop she had set up with her mum  ")  they had no idea but the new tennats found out with the number of callersthat it was perhaps  knocking shop  :D :D :D :D I asked where I knew of it but had not visted ..she was more in Jimmy`s price range  :D :D :D :D£150hr

Offline tazz

One english prossie who tours and works in the north west told me she works for her parents business. Id find it hard to believe they dont know what she gets up to especially as she has a huge collection of shoes and handbags.