Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Booking a hotel  (Read 985 times)

Robbybobby15

Hi guys need some advice, I need to book a hotel for an incall ( I'm disabled and can't get in her place) can you pay cash ? I was thinking of going into the hotel a few days before to book but will they still ask for card details and my address ?

yorkshire123

I believe Campanile hotel chain accept cash + a deposit if there is one near you?
I've used them before for punting, cheap & cheerful

If you wish to pay in cash, the hotel requires full payment on check-in, plus a GBP 50 cash deposit, or pre-authorisation of a debit/credit card.

External Link/Members Only

Offline jackthelad

Hi guys need some advice, I need to book a hotel for an incall ( I'm disabled and can't get in her place) can you pay cash ? I was thinking of going into the hotel a few days before to book but will they still ask for card details and my address ?

I've always used booking.com. I can opt to pay cash and most hotels have allowed me to pay my deposit in cash. Best thing is to call and ask.

Robbybobby15

To be honest I don't really mind paying by card my partner never looks at my account more worried about the address ?

Offline jackthelad

To be honest I don't really mind paying by card my partner never looks at my account more worried about the address ?

I've never had anything from hotels in the mail. If they ask you to fill in your address just make one up or use your work address.

Offline AnthG

I've never had anything from hotels in the mail.

Neither have I. I have however had an email from each one afterwards asking me to fill out a survey of how I felt my stay was but nothing in the physical post from any.

I have used Premier Inn, twice - (two different ones), Travelodge, Three times, (two different ones), and Whites Hotel. So you can be safe booking with any of them.

If you are worried about using a card. You can get a pay as you go credit card to pay for it.

e.g, External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: July 09, 2015, 05:32:08 pm by AnthG »
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline jackthelad

Neither have I. I have however had an email from each one afterwards asking me to fill out a survey of how I felt my stay was but nothing in the physical post from any.

I have used Premier Inn, twice - (two different ones), Travelodge, Three times, (two different ones), and Whites Hotel. So you can be safe booking with any of them.

If you are worried about using a card. You can get a pay as you go credit card to pay for it.

e.g, External Link/Members Only

Agreed. Email yes but nothing from the postie.

Good advice. Never had the need to use it myself. All my statements are electronic now.

Robbybobby15

It will prob be an ib!s anyone used them ?

Offline latecomer

It will prob be an ib!s anyone used them ?

Ibis are OK but basic.  I prefer Premier Inn and they're about the same price bracket, but that's personal preference.

I would strongly advise you to take a form of ID with you as I know hotels have refused to accept cash-paying guests without ID.  Yes this means you can't hide your true identity but I think it's the law to do with money laundering.

Robbybobby15

I'll just pay by card will !bis send anything in post ?

Offline stevedave

I've booked various budget hotels in the past (not for punting purposes) and never been sent anything in the post...everything is done online nowadays. If you have a punting email address, make sure you use that.