Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alice La Maison Bury  (Read 1975 times)

yorkshire123

A bit of a memory bank review as I'm still abstaining (just)

External Link/Members Only

Around July 2014
Cost - £50 30 mins

Driving down the M6 on the long journey home little Y let me know he wanted a bit of female attention so off I turned & headed off to La Maison Bury to see who was available.

At the time I had been going through a young prossie stage for a few months & was getting a little bored of them so I hoping that they would have a milf on duty.
Walked up the stairs & was greeted in the normal friendly manner & was shown the line up, Alice was exactly what little Y craved.

Into the room & once the door closed was greeted by a prolonged snog, nice start.

Services....
Snogging, very convincing it was too.
OWO, delivered well.
RO, very vocal & seemed to enjoy it, if not then good acting but who cares.
Doggy (not for long as I hate jonnies & so does little Y)
Squirted like a tidal wave, unexpected but warning given before I got a face full.
Finished with COB.

All delivered with the expertise you would expect from an experienced mature prossie.
Overall just the release I (and the little fella) was after.

Positives
Reasonable price
Nice room (as normal)
A true good looking milf.
Services delivered with gusto.
Web site stats fairly accurate (maybe size 8 Is pushing it, but it was last year so possible)

Neutral
Not a problem for me as that was what I was after at the time but body showing signs of age & if I remember rightly clear signs of child birth?

Negatives
Non as I remember, but I must admit I seriously don't like their new web site.

I surprised I never went back to see Alice but if I remember rightly she only worked limited shifts, not sure about now as I can't be arsed to navigate that site.

Offline cueball

Nice review pal, for a moment there I thought "he's back"

yorkshire123

yorkshire123

External Link/Members Only

same one ( I think)

:hi:

If my memory serves me right I do believe they the same pair of man pillows I rested my weary head on.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline george r

I saw Alice myself a few yrs ago, spent a good 45 mins licking her pussy and big clit , she does squirt quite a lot which I like to drink !! when you spunk in her mouth she shows you your load and then swallows the lot (£20 for this) well worth seeing and as the above has posted works most Tuesdays at KSG .

theGOAT

A bit of a memory bank review as I'm still abstaining (just)

At the time I had been going through a young prossie stage for a few months & was getting a little bored of them so I hoping that they would have a milf on duty.
Walked up the stairs & was greeted in the normal friendly manner & was shown the line up, Alice was exactly what little Y craved.

Squirted like a tidal wave, unexpected but warning given before I got a face full.

Not sure what is the value of a review from over a year ago?

I cant imagine getting bored of young prossies?  :unknown:

She advertises as 47 so obviously 50 something, so older than me - ugh! The thought of her squirting... well ....  :vomit:

Each to their own I guess.

yorkshire123

Not sure what is the value of a review from over a year ago?

I cant imagine getting bored of young prossies?  :unknown:

She advertises as 47 so obviously 50 something, so older than me - ugh! The thought of her squirting... well ....  :vomit:

Each to their own I guess.

Playing tit for tat are we taleyho old chap  :D

As she is still active & some of the NW punters like the odd milf or two I thought there was still a little value in a retrospective review.

However if you think I've somewhat broken a forum rule then may I suggest you report this review to admin & request its removal.

Now trot off back to fluff land & play with someone who gives a shit about your opinion  ;)