Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amazing Ashley trading as &&Roxy&& (Leeds)  (Read 1153 times)

4 review(s) for &&ROXY&& (3 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]
1 review(s) for AMAZINGxASHLEY (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

bod666

I'll put Roxy's link External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only as that was the number I contacted.

The Amazing Ashley profile on AW seems to be in the process of being pulled or revamped.  This is the best I can do link wise: External Link/Members Only.

£100 for 45 minutes (Should have been 60 minutes)

I texted Roxy's number around 14:00ish today asking if Roxy was free at 18:30 for an hour incall. Got the response "yes".  I replied with "great - I'll see her@18:30 then"

I arrive at 18:20, text that I'm early.  Get a reply saying Roxy isn't ready yet am I ok to wait?  I confirm I am asking how long she needs.  No reply.  I wait 10 minutes then call the number.  It rings for ages then someone answers it.  She says she is Roxy (doubtful) and that she isn't working today because she goes home to Poland tomorrow.

Fair enough but then why the fuck say she is available when I ask earlier?  How hard would it have been to reply with "No, but xy & z is working today"  Useless lying receptionist  :angry:

Receptionist/Roxy offers me her friend Miss Tiffany - but that I'd have to call her direct to make an appointment.  Fuck that think I and leave.

I don't get far before I get a text with the room number.

I know where I'm going so knock on the door.  I've already decided to scarper if I don't like the look of whoever answers.  Magic door opens - it's dark in the corridor.  I go in, the door shuts - I can just amount make out in the gloom a really pretty slim dark haired girl (not Roxy).

We go into the other room (not Roxy's sweatbox - the room next door with the ensuite) this girl is hot - long black hair, very blue eyes, a few discreet tats - she actually looked like a younger, less busty version of the sorely missed Gabi.  Similar face and eyes.  I was obviously hooked as that is just my type.

She asks me how long - I break my golden rule with a newby and go for the full hour as I really fancied her.

After much faffing about with getting me a drink, her stashing the cash, etc., by my watch we start at 18:45.  We're both naked on the bed - she asks me what I like - normal girlfriend stuff, she's pleased that I don't like anything "weird".

We start off with kissing - but it's very much closed mouth kissing (first negative mark) it does the job though and little bod is up and ready for action.

Move onto decent uncovered blowjob - probably best part of the punt  :scare:

Condom on and onto sex - we start with her on top.  Now either she has the tightest pussy in the world, or she was pulling a fast one and was just bouncing on my dick without any actual pussy penetration happening (Pretty sure this is what was happening).  It was fun and quite pleasant but not as good as actual sex...

We move to missionary - she's clamped her thighs around me really tight - I'm in but not all the way - not very satisfying.

Doggy - this is better - some proper penetration (mostly) - we move to prone bone which actually works well for both of us - this is the best sex of the punt but she moves the pillow I put under her pelvic up towards her head so again not the best angle for deep penetration.

Back to missionary - this time it's better - maybe she's warmed up by now?

All through this session I keep falling out - probably because she's never taking me all the way in -a classic sign of a girl who is conveyor belting guys and doesn't want to get too sore.  I can't blame her for it but it's not a good sexual experience.

I get close to cumming and have fallen out again so whip off the condom and indulge in a bit of a tit wank.  The angle is again not great so we end up with me lying down and her wanking my man goo onto my belly.  End of round 1.

I ask her if she has an aw profile - she doesn't know what aw is and asks me to show her on my phone.  I go to the site and pull up my hotlist - she points to the profile for AmazingAshley - one I found during a recent search and hotlisted as she had potential but new profile with no reviews.

Next thing I know there's a knock on the door and Ashley nips out the room.  She returns and says I have to leave as her next client is there.  I look at my watch and it says it is 19:15.  I say fine but you're going to give me my £40 back as I only had half an hour.

She scuttles out the room to consult with Sergetta.  I start pulling my clothes on.  She returns and says its fine I can have my full hour.  Obviously Sergetta wasn't going to be parted with any cash that had got into her grasping claws!   :manhater:

We have a good bitch about how shit her receptionist is.  I explain how miffed I am at booking one girl who it then turns out was never available today at all!

There is next a fairly forgettable massage - then it turns out we don't have time for round 2 of sex so I ask for a handjob.  This is ok but not great - her action actually results in me losing hardness not getting harder.  We persist for a bit but it obviously isn't going to happen so I give up.  She tells me my time is definitely up and it's time to leave.

I put my clothes on - check my watch and it's now 19:30 - so I didn't get my hour after all.  Couldn't be arsed to ask for £20 back so left.

Believe it or not there were some positives - Ashley is a very attractive fun and friendly girl.  If she was an independent that saw less guys in a day I think she'd be amazing.

As it is being conveyor belted by Sergetta with overlapping back to back bookings does her no favours at all.

So in summary - avoid avoid AVOID!  :dash:

This is the last of my hard earned Sergetta is getting from me.  This was everything that is bad about punting rolled into one.   :(
« Last Edit: July 08, 2015, 10:47:01 pm by bod666 »

Offline stevedave

As ever, thanks for the review bod!

That flat certainly does seem to be a shambles of organisation. Such a shame, as by the sounds of it some very hot girls have been working out of there. It's really handy for me too (less than 5 minutes from work) but the fact I'd never be entirely sure who I'm meeting has put me off thus far.

Would have loved to have met Roxy, but sounds like that ship has sailed now.

bod666

It does seem like Roxy was the exception in that flat  :(

Assuming that she had to put up with the same level of shite from the receptionist I'm even more amazed at how good she was and doubting that she'll be back :(

For that flat the girls would be better off not having a receptionist at all and managing their bookings themselves.

I'm still shocked they tried to stiff me for half an hour without offering my money back!

Also never had a girl do the various tricks to not let full penetration happen before. It's only from reading reviews on here that I was aware it could happen.

I'm quite depressed now  :cry:

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
It does seem like Roxy was the exception in that flat  :(

Assuming that she had to put up with the same level of shite from the receptionist I'm even more amazed at how good she was and doubting that she'll be back :(

For that flat the girls would be better off not having a receptionist at all and managing their bookings themselves.

I'm still shocked they tried to stiff me for half an hour without offering my money back!

Also never had a girl do the various tricks to not let full penetration happen before. It's only from reading reviews on here that I was aware it could happen.

I'm quite depressed now  :cry:
Or maybe you just have a massive cock.