Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Natalia.xxxx - Picky girl  (Read 997 times)

john_n

Just browsing AW looking for some new girls and had a look at this one: External Link/Members Only

This part was rather funny:

Q. Are you keen on Older Men?    

A. I could only see guys that are up to the age of 35 - 40, otherwise you would be too old for me.. However if you look good, smell good and have deep pockets then I will see you regardless of your age, size or color.

Offline azrael

Yeah i got deep pockets cant find nothing of value though as i cant seem to reach the bottom of them, lmao.

Offline Mr Farkyhars

A. I could only see guys that are up to the age of 35 - 40, otherwise you would be too old for me.. However if you look good, smell good and have deep pockets then I will see you regardless of your age, size or color.[/i]

I expect what this means, across the Google-Translate border, is something like "in my personal life 40 is the absolute limit, but for work purposes anyone with a full wallet is aceepted".

Offline pumps

Q. Do you see Black African Men?    A. I do not, it is not in my taste. I do not mind light skin and mixed race guys from the UK.

:lol:

Funny old profile

Offline latecomer

Q. Do you see Black African Men?    A. I do not, it is not in my taste. I do not mind light skin and mixed race guys from the UK.

:lol:

Funny old profile

and yet she's Colombian herself.  A greedy one too -

Q. Can I buy you a gift?   A. Yes please, I love gold bracelets.

LL

and yet she's Colombian herself.  A greedy one too -

Q. Can I buy you a gift?   A. Yes please, I love gold bracelets.
Yeah I bet she does. Easy to shift in exchange for cold hard cash at a pawn-brokers.  :hi:

abad

banjo

Dont encourage girls like this.

Offline pumps

has anyone seen her?

I wouldn't, if she's that fussy  just on her AW profile in person you'll just be asking for trouble  :bomb: