Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Aphrodites Bolton  (Read 2503 times)

Jonjo27

I am new to this whole thing so want to try something relatively safe, cheapest but good. Can someone give me some reviews / comments on Aphtodites in Bolton and if it's decent who should I see. Was thinking the young blonde but forgot the name. Cheers

fattim

Megan definitely also  jamie  who I saw recently massive tits gives a good gfe. Not seen her but  Charlotte is getting rave reviews. You can't beat £40 owo and cim all inc. Better than certain other places where it is an extra tenner for this and a tenner tor that.

Offline manfox

I would go for Chanel, seen her and she is by far the best looking out of the lot in my opinion. Her service is pretty good as well.

Cheers

Ttm

fattim

Saw chanel at tjs, didn't click with her at all,  in fact i had to finish myself off as it did not work out with her. In her defence tjs was dying on its arse at the time and she was doubling as receptionist on the day too and everyone has a bad day, myself as a punter too.

Jonjo27

Thanks for the info? Where will I find the reviews for Aphrodites please and has anyone else visited?

DogFace36

Went there a couple of weeks ago, place seemed clean and tidy. Saw Megan, wouldn't bother going back - service was mediocre.