Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Why do they bid on RBs with no intention (IMO) of turning up?  (Read 1043 times)

Online RedKettle

Just venting really but we all know the difficulties of the RB process - I have several times sworn I would never try them again.  You get swamped by huge mingers,  :scare: women that you would not touch with a bargepole  :vomit: and ones who bid far more than you say you want to pay.  :thumbsdown: However much you specific what you want woman who are nothing like that bid or woman that live miles away bid.  :crazy:

However what I am ranting about here is that once you have narrowed it down to the perhaps 1 or 2 women who are acceptable, or perhaps even one who sets your pulse racing, and you try and contact them.  Suddenly there is no response to emails, bookings or calls.  SO WHY THE FUCK DID YOU BID IF YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED??!!  :dash: :dash:

If you do get one to respond and agree a meeting then in my (admittedly limited) experience it is far more likely than not that they will make an excuse or not show up.  WHY THE  FUCK BID AND AGREE A MEETING AND NOT TURN UP!!??  :dash: :dash:

I was expecting a decent punt with a fit looking bid this evening, now let down and I cannot be bothered to seek out a plan B - the way my luck is running there are not enough letters for the number of plans I would need to get a punt tonight.

d00fer

Better offer, normal timewasters, fantasists, feminazis, am sure I've missed a few, but take your pick

Offline threechilliman

Just venting really but we all know the difficulties of the RB process - I have several times sworn I would never try them again.  You get swamped by huge mingers,  :scare: women that you would not touch with a bargepole  :vomit: and ones who bid far more than you say you want to pay.  :thumbsdown: However much you specific what you want woman who are nothing like that bid or woman that live miles away bid.  :crazy:

However what I am ranting about here is that once you have narrowed it down to the perhaps 1 or 2 women who are acceptable, or perhaps even one who sets your pulse racing, and you try and contact them.  Suddenly there is no response to emails, bookings or calls.  SO WHY THE FUCK DID YOU BID IF YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED??!!  :dash: :dash:

If you do get one to respond and agree a meeting then in my (admittedly limited) experience it is far more likely than not that they will make an excuse or not show up.  WHY THE  FUCK BID AND AGREE A MEETING AND NOT TURN UP!!??  :dash: :dash:

I was expecting a decent punt with a fit looking bid this evening, now let down and I cannot be bothered to seek out a plan B - the way my luck is running there are not enough letters for the number of plans I would need to get a punt tonight.

I sort of know how you feel today. Let downs, general fluffiness and the like pissing me off. I've banged an RB on for tomorrow and the very first bid is someone from my HL who's bid well below her rate. I'll let you know if it happens.

tcm

Offline Ipunter

I recently gave RB a go got 18 hits. Messages the ones I liked and couldn't do the time they originally agreed on.

I was going to name and shame them all on here as it's a joke!

Offline azrael

Maybe the wg's should be mamed and shamed as they're considered time wasters. Just imagine all tge effort that goes into planning, train tickets if she not local etc etc

Offline Ipunter

Let me get the information together

Online RedKettle

I will add mine but just let some time slip past first!

Offline Ipunter

Screw them. If I waste their time I get blocked. They waste my time they are going to get a mention on here...

Online RedKettle

So one of them sends me an email to say she can make Thursday or Friday - what fucking use is that when I am now back home :dash: :dash: :dash:

The RB was for a visit to a hotel when I was in their city.  I was there Wednesday, not Thursday or Friday :dash: :dash:

Anyway plan B was great.  :dance: :yahoo:

Autopunter

RBs are a giant waste of time IMO if you are hoping to use them for a one off. As you say: cancelled, ugly or they bid a huge amount over. I've got one up now that's for £100 and has two bids of £200  :crazy:

What they are good for is occasionally you will get a stroke of luck and set up a good connection for yourself locally. I'm about to try a chav girl in London for £100 with anal. We'll see, but it was providential. I hadn't gone looking for her but I'd just said the other day I wanted to shag one for old times sake (you'd have to be from the north to understand) and one turns up on RB.

MrMercer

God you guys are filling me full of doubts...

I recently put one up for this coming Saturday ....

Got the usual mingers and then one on my hit list bid but was concerned about my feedback....

Nothing bad just questioning how big I was in that region as its mentioned on there etc....

Well she bid way lower than her usual rate and we exchanged loads of emails etc about what I wanted etc...

Then spoke on phone it's now a confirmed booking...

Now after reading this is she going to even turn up lol and do I a plan B ready just incase

Offline smiths

God you guys are filling me full of doubts...

I recently put one up for this coming Saturday ....

Got the usual mingers and then one on my hit list bid but was concerned about my feedback....

Nothing bad just questioning how big I was in that region as its mentioned on there etc....

Well she bid way lower than her usual rate and we exchanged loads of emails etc about what I wanted etc...

Then spoke on phone it's now a confirmed booking...

Now after reading this is she going to even turn up lol and do I a plan B ready just incase

Concerned about YOUR feedback, yet its YOU that's the one paying, always makes me chuckle, I avoid such WGs but hopefully she will turn up, if she has any feedback on here read it and if she hasn't couldn't you locate one that has from punters you find credible. And my advice is always have a plan B but that doesn't mean double booking as I wouldn't do that, in my case its a regular who can usually fit me in.

MrMercer

I am glad she asked as had a wg finish meeting early as she said it was too big...

And some excuse about bigger than boyfriends etc...

Anyway it ended with early finish etc...

No ideal