Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Muslim man murders pregnant prostitute 'because she was working near a mosque'  (Read 3096 times)

Offline sushi

Romanian prostitute stabbed to death in Ilford.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Bangers and Gash

The real motive for the murder was her rejecting his custom - even a Romanian pro$$ie has standards.  :hi:

Offline The_Don

Shah claimed he was at home watching an episode of Family Guy at the time of the killing after returning from a party in Plaistow drunk and high from smoking cannabis

Prohibited food

A variety of substances are considered as harmful (haraam) for humans to consume and, therefore, forbidden as per various Qurʼanic verses:

Pork[5]
    Animals slaughtered in the name of anyone but "Allah".[6] All that has been dedicated or offered in sacrifice to an idolatrous altar or saint or a person considered to be "divine"[5][7]

Intoxicants and alcoholic beverages[8]

Quranic verses which have information regarding halal foods include: 2:173, 5:5, and 6:118–119, 121.

He said a mystery man approached him on the street while on his way home and sold him the phone

If someone walked up to me in the street offering trying to sell me a phone I wouldn't want it

So much of keeping a mosque a place of worship.

charlie sheen

Romanian prostitute stabbed to death in Ilford.

Read the addendum sucker.

"An earlier version of this article said that Mr Shah had killed Miss Popa because she was working near a mosque. In fact, this was one of two possible motives suggested by the prosecution and was not confirmed by Mr Shah"

These headlines are designed for plonkers like you to get your knickers in a twist.

Offline temudjin

He insisted he would never need to hand over money for sex.
‘I would never, ever do that, I’d never pay money for sex. Look at me - I’m not an ugly man’.

Read more: External Link/Members Only
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

:lol: :lol: Probably the ugliest fucker ive seen all week!! Give it a chance though....its only thursday!  :lol:

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
:lol: :lol: Probably the ugliest fucker ive seen all week!! Give it a chance though....its only thursday!  :lol:
He also said he wasn't there as he was drunk and high on drugs. Sometimes you have to ask yourself what would Allah do?

And he looks like one of those pictures that you turn upside and the beard becomes a bouffant. He's 21 I thought he looked nearer 40.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2015, 08:16:06 pm by Ali Katt »

Offline tazz

Thought murder was against the teaching of Islam. Maybe she had given him a crap service.

Anyone familiar with this part of Ilford.

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
Thought murder was against the teaching of Islam. Maybe she had given him a crap service.

So is drinking alcohol and taking drugs and he admitted to doing both. He probably bought a scratch card as well. I've seen Asian men in parlours before that may have been Muslim. Like most religions they have their share of hypocrites and bigots.

Offline Jerboa

Has anyone noticed that the biggest Red light area are in or near Muslim areas?
I knew a WG who worked midland road Luton by the train station, she said once Friday prayers were finished she'd get lots of Muslim punters wanting a service, and after they finished they say they must now go home and wash, as being with the girl made them unclean. Hypocritical pricks!

Offline peter_bungee

Has anyone noticed that the biggest Red light area are in or near Muslim areas?
I knew a WG who worked midland road Luton by the train station, she said once Friday prayers were finished she'd get lots of Muslim punters wanting a service, and after they finished they say they must now go home and wash, as being with the girl made them unclean. Hypocritical pricks!

I also know mk parlours get a lot of muslim men!

Offline rthunderbird

So is drinking alcohol and taking drugs and he admitted to doing both. He probably bought a scratch card as well. I've seen Asian men in parlours before that may have been Muslim. Like most religions they have their share of hypocrites and bigots.

+ 1 That applies for basically everyone religious, except the dogmatically devout.

Offline maxxblue

Not 'most' religions - ALL religions, without exception!

Offline leatherlover

Maybe she swallowed before Sundown, it being Ramadan an all?

Offline pumps

What a coward for pulling a knife, the rejection must of butthurt bad!

Hidden Image/Members Only

He told the Jury:  “I would never, ever do that, I’d never pay money for sex. Look at me - I’m not an ugly man.”

:lol:

raylondoner

I know it well, and so does plod, not somewhere I would choose to be after dark.  :hi:

taplow

I don't understand why Muslims go after these unclean, kuffar prostitutes anyway.  Anyone would think that they don't have their own sexy birds at home. 

carefree

Dirty murdering cunt, good luck in the showers :lol:

Offline Jerboa

I don't understand why Muslims go after these unclean, kuffar prostitutes anyway.  Anyone would think that they don't have their own sexy birds at home.

Well it's hypocrisy as long as they wash afterwards they think they are clean.

Offline Donnie69

Muslims are not allowed to take kuffar as friends.

That is why Islam can never be compatible with Western democratic countries.

vw

Looks like they have gone shopping in Primarks in Paris this morning

Speedy

Struggling to understand why his religion is included in the headline? Do Jews, Christians, Hindus or Athiests not commit any crimes? Or is it that there religion is never used as part of the headline?

vw

Struggling to understand why his religion is included in the headline? Do Jews, Christians, Hindus or Athiests not commit any crimes? Or is it that there religion is never used as part of the headline?
Because she was working near a mosque ?  This wouldn't affect the sensibilities of Jews, Christians, Hindus or Athiests.

Speedy

Because she was working near a mosque ?  This wouldn't affect the sensibilities of Jews, Christians, Hindus or Athiests.

He was a looney, plain and simple. His religion has nothing to do with it. Except if you are a bigot.

vw

He was a looney, plain and simple. His religion has nothing to do with it. Except if you are a bigot.
Would love to see your workings on that conclusion ? 

Speedy

Would love to see your workings on that conclusion ?

What is your conclusion? Do you think any sane person would murder someone in the street like that?

vw

What is your conclusion? Do you think any sane person would murder someone in the street like that?
My conclusion is mentally ill people and any religion do not mix, religious delusions are the most common with schizoid like disorders.  Thus saying this is nothing to do with religion is incorrect.

Subsequently no bigots are exposed.

Speedy

My conclusion is mentally ill people and any religion do not mix, religious delusions are the most common with schizoid like disorders.  Thus saying this is nothing to do with religion is incorrect.

Subsequently no bigots are exposed.

If he was Christian, and the murder was near a church, would the headline have referenced his religion? Come on, be honest.

Offline arthur

I really really didn't think anyone was stupid enough to believe this, of the 20 odd comments on the thread only one person alludes to the newspapers twisted logic but I assumed the general population was smart enough not to believe everything without questioning it. Doesn't take a lot to realize this story was created from one question the prosecution asked the man over the course of a trial which probably lasted weeks.

During the trial Bobbie Cheema QC, prosecuting, asked Shah: ‘What was that conversation with Miss Popa about?
‘Did you ask her to go with you? Did you offer her money? Did she say no because you had a bike and didn’t even have a car?
Jurors were shown CCTV footage of Farooq Shah from the night he murdered Romanian sex worker Mariana Popa, 24

‘Or were you on this night patrolling the area for prostitutes? Did you want to challenge Miss Popa and ask her to get out of that area, to get away from the mosques?’

The prosecuting QC was merely speculating with a line of questioning trying to get something out of the defendant. Upon hearing this single question one excited 'journalist' rang his editor to say hes got the perfect story for the gullible people that read the paper and a story was created out of one throwaway comment in a lengthy trial.  :dash:

vw

If he was Christian, and the murder was near a church, would the headline have referenced his religion? Come on, be honest.
On that note would shelf stacker murdered ever be a headline.

Grumbleguts

Enoch Powell had it spot on, and was vilified for his views, this was 40 years ago, and still stands today. This country is under attack, and politicians dont have the guts to do anything about it. Live by a country's laws or leave.

Speedy

Enoch Powell had it spot on, and was vilified for his views, this was 40 years ago, and still stands today. This country is under attack, and politicians dont have the guts to do anything about it. Live by a country's laws or leave.

LMAO, you are funny!

Grumbleguts

LMAO, you are funny!

And you my friend, dont have a fucking clue :hi:

Speedy

And you my friend, dont have a fucking clue :hi:
I think you need to go make a booking for some stress relief my friend :)

Grumbleguts

Speedy

Let me buy your ticket home :thumbsup:

It's ok, my oyster card is topped up.

Grumbleguts

It's ok, my oyster card is topped up.

Yeah, higher benefits in London ;)

Speedy

Yeah, higher benefits in London ;)

I probably pay more UK tax than you earn in a year.

Grumbleguts

And a fantasist as well :D

yorkshire123

Would it be rude to ask your current body fat %  ;)

Offline Bangers and Gash

Would it be rude to ask your current body fat %  ;)

I'm guessing it's quite low ...... just like his IQ.  Hidden Image/Members Only