Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sophie - NTS  (Read 1448 times)

Offline Sandman1874

Phoned NTS today to see who was working. Asked when Sophie was next on and was told she is no longer there.

I'm well aware she's a bit marmite with many people thinking she's nuts. Anyone know where she's moved onto though?

Offline foreverchanges

She may have left due to "musical differences" or perhaps one of the other sauna bosses have swooped in the transfer market for the mercurially talented Scot.

While Kenny may be "ashen faced" at this news I cant imagine Sophie being "tight lipped".

Offline Sandman1874

Now there's a cryptic reply if I've ever seen one.

Offline willie loman

She may have left due to "musical differences" or perhaps one of the other sauna bosses have swooped in the transfer market for the mercurially talented Scot.

While Kenny may be "ashen faced" at this news I cant imagine Sophie being "tight lipped".

Yup she is the "George best" of the Edinburgh sex trade. Wish id chosen ron knee as my forum name.

Offline foreverchanges

Yup she is the "George best" of the Edinburgh sex trade. Wish id chosen ron knee as my forum name.

:thumbsup:....or possibly Doris Bonkers according to some who have seen her!

Offline willie loman

:thumbsup:....or possibly Doris Bonkers according to some who have seen her!

Very good, has Kenny "lost" the dressing room.

Offline foreverchanges

Very good, has Kenny "lost" the dressing room.

Of course if she fails to agree terms with fallen giants LSS will Michelle be feeling as sick as a ......?

Cont. Page 94.

Offline mcampbell

Kenny has been threatening to sack her for a while now as her time keeping is dreadful. Lost count of the number of times I've booked her, only for her not to turn up. Bad a sad loss to NTS - probably the best sauna girl in Edinburgh (if you can stand her kookiness!).  Can't see me going back to NTS now.  Maybe its back to BSS and Heidi!

Now there's a thought - Heidi and Sophie in a 3-some!...

JazzMan

I past Heidi in the hall way at BSS last week and she still looks amazing.
Not seen her for years.

Offline foreverchanges

Now there's a thought - Heidi and Sophie in a 3-some!...

I'd come out of my self imposed exile for that one!!!

Offline Bobbob84

May be after 6 days a week doing anything to anyone, the world has fallen out of her bottom. :hi:

Shuggy68

According to others she is now at Carols.