Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: xx Katalina xx -  (Read 3082 times)

62 review(s) for xx Katalina xx (45 positive, 11 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline MrSmiley

xx Katalina xx

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Glad I made the journey to see her as always like the look of her body. Must make time to see again as she’s not always around.

£60 – 30 mins

Positive

•   Nice girl, switched on, polite, sexy and decent English.
•   Tall girl, great body, long long legs, surf board tummy. Totally worship her body!
•   Good cowgirl rhythm.
•   Good eye contact
•   Nice hair!
•   Good price.

Neutral

•   Flat not the nicest.
•   No dt

Negative

•   Found it a little uncomfortable during mash: going in to far. She’s taller than me, but did feel her cervix so fair enough.
We ended up find a position to suit both of us: spooning which felt great and we got to watch each other facial expression change as the rhythm got harder and harder. Finished taking her from behind.

A quick 30 min punt but worth the travel. She has a good attitude. Her flatmate left her toys in the bathroom sink when I went to the shower. These toys were the biggest, longest and thickest dildos and strap-ons I have ever seen. Almost did a runner! Katalina explained this is what her flatmate’s speciality is. Must be soooo painful. Makes my eyes water just thinking about that sink!

Offline The_Don

Thanks for the review.

I've visited often. She a W/G punters will like or not.

I found she warms up nicely over time and each time I punt her it gets better and better  :thumbsup:

Offline lewishamguy

A quick 30 min punt but worth the travel. She has a good attitude. Her flatmate left her toys in the bathroom sink when I went to the shower. These toys were the biggest, longest and thickest dildos and strap-ons I have ever seen. Almost did a runner! Katalina explained this is what her flatmate’s speciality is. Must be soooo painful. Makes my eyes water just thinking about that sink!

Well at least her bathroom/toilet was free. If her flatmate were in the shower probably you wouldn't have a chance to use toilet as I think that flatmate takes shower once in a week and spends an hour or more. :sarcastic:

Big Cat

Which flatmate is that? Surely you're not talking about this young lady External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

password02

Thanks for the review.

I've visited often. She a W/G punters will like or not.

I found she warms up nicely over time and each time I punt her it gets better and better  :thumbsup:

+1 Seen her several times over the last 2 years - And yes she does get more relaxed with you over time - Also agree with Mr D - ? either like her or not - In my case I do like her very much and she is local Pity was too busy this week - Any idea if she is around next week  ??

Offline lewishamguy

Which flatmate is that? Surely you're not talking about this young lady External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Precisely this young lady is the only flatmate.
 :sarcastic:

Big Cat

Unless there's an inside joke I'm missing, that shower comment is total bollocks mate. Seen her couple times and was smelling super fresh.

Offline lewishamguy

Unless there's an inside joke I'm missing, that shower comment is total bollocks mate. Seen her couple times and was smelling super fresh.

My last visit with Katalina was awful. I wanted to use the shower after the punt but she then denied said her friend is on the shower for at least an hour as she doesn't get free time for shower. WTF? I then left her flat.It really put me off and I won't see her again.

:thumbsdown:

Offline smiths

+1 Seen her several times over the last 2 years - And yes she does get more relaxed with you over time - Also agree with Mr D - ? either like her or not - In my case I do like her very much and she is local Pity was too busy this week - Any idea if she is around next week  ??

Yes i agree with you and The Don though she was good when i first punted with her. A good WG at a good price which hour wise anyway hasn't gone up or if it has it has come down to £80 an hour again making her excellent VFM to me.

Offline smiths

Because YOU have a good experience with a WG it doesnt mean everyone else does, i have no doubt what Lewishamguy posted wasn't bollocks at all but HIS experience which he is fully entitled to post.

Offline lewishamguy

Because YOU have a good experience with a WG it doesnt mean everyone else does, i have no doubt what Lewishamguy posted wasn't bollocks at all but HIS experience which he is fully entitled to post.

Apparently Katalina is very good VFM and I saw her 3 or 4 times but as for that shower issue I never returned.

:hi:

Big Cat

smiths, there's a difference between saying he had a negative experience with Katalina (which I accept) and suggesting a WG he's never seen before (the flatmate Tiffany) showers once a month (which is an assumption he drew from the fact Katalina didn't let him use the shower). Bollocks all day long.

Offline The_Don

A good WG at a good price which hour wise anyway hasn't gone up or if it has it has come down to £80 an hour again making her excellent VFM to me.
+1

(the flatmate Tiffany) showers once a month

I believe the flat mate in question is not Tiffany
« Last Edit: July 09, 2015, 11:28:55 am by The_Don »

Offline lewishamguy

smiths, there's a difference between saying he had a negative experience with Katalina (which I accept) and suggesting a WG he's never seen before (the flatmate Tiffany) showers once a month (which is an assumption he drew from the fact Katalina didn't let him use the shower). Bollocks all day long.

Yes I assumed on what Katalina said why her flatmate couldn't get off from the shower within shortly.  :rolleyes:

Offline lewishamguy

+1

I believe the flat mate in question is not Tiffany

It's about 4/5 months back when I last visited Katalina. Tiffany had another profile in that time but I never seen her. So if there was another girl working with her apart from Tiffany then I might be wrong.  :hi:

Offline The_Don

So if there was another girl working with her apart from Tiffany

Indeed there is

Big Cat

Yes turns out there's another, bigger girl working with them who does dominatrix stuff. Not my kind of thing but certainly explains those giant toys, didn't seem the other two's style.

Offline lovemachine

Does anyone have a link for this other girl.Has got me curious at least.

Offline The_Don

Does anyone have a link for this other girl.Has got me curious at least.

Yes I will PM you when I'm at a pc