Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Stafford?  (Read 2969 times)

Offline Uncle Buck

Hi guys, does anyone know of any massage services in or around Stafford? Maybe I've inadvertently relocated to the dessert of WGs or masseuse's. Some local knowledge would be appreciated....

Offline Murphy54

Hi Scotsguy. Stafford is a ghost town as far as massage and WG goes. You will need to travel a little to stoke on Trent for parlours, Newcastle u Lyme for massage and Wolverhampton for massage. None of them too far and some good services available at all of them.

johnnyboy61

Is it just a massage you're after or a WG?

If the latter you have an absolutely first class lady in town. xxsophiarosexx takes a lot of beating in my opinion. See review https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=56027.msg725215;topicseen#msg725215

Offline Uncle Buck

Jonnyboy, that's a great recommendation. Your feedback and her AW profile ticks all the boxes. She looks amazing albeit her pictures are very blurred. I do prefer massage but occasionally treat myself to a nice WG. Haven't done much since I came to Stafford but time will tell....

Offline happyending

There is a Thai beauty clinic at 12 Mill St in the town centre. They advertise massage on the window. Called in a while back and there was attractive staff inside. Enquired about the massage but was told that they were busy so I would need to make an appointment. Haven't been back so not experienced the massage and no idea if legit or otherwise. Cant recall prices I was quoted either but seem to remember it was pretty normal charges.

Offline Uncle Buck

Good man. I'll look it out when I am in town this afternoon. If I get any clues I will share of course

Offline Uncle Buck

Visited a nice little Chinese establishment in Newcastle under Lyme today. Didn't realise I'd been before but was perfectly happy with the greeting and the welcoming attitude. I paid £40 for an hours massage and was asked whether I would pay the £30 for HE etc..... Which, of course I duly did. I did agree terms on the £30 beforehand which was fully naked, with touching and full HR.
Great massage, decent conversation and excellent ending albeit tended to be rushed when I got into the touching. Great Charlie's and nipples - no complaints at all with them! Not the slimmest or prettiesteither but nice lady. I would struggle to guess her age - maybe late 30s... There was another girl about but I didn't see her and when I asked I was told she was similar age and build. All in all it was a good session - ideally I would have liked slimmer and prettier for £70.
Hope this helps guys

Offline Rowlanp

What was the name of the place you visited in Newcastle?

Thanks

Offline Uncle Buck

Don't know the name but it's on High Street, Newcastle under Lyme. Viva street is the advert

Offline jjmassagehunter

been visiting this place for years there used to be a new girl every month there was one month they had an absolute stunner and must of gone most days lol. now it has been the same 2 ladies for a over a year but no complaints ever, treat me as a you expect when you become a "regular customer" as scottsguy says, not the prettiest but everything else is top notch if you are not to fussed about touching then dont! if you dont touch the HE will be so much better one of the best i have ever had

Offline Uncle Buck

That's the one. I prefer my girls slimmer and prettier but really good session. Not sure I need an hour but good all the same. Think I'll be back soon - even tomorrow! Susan was the lady I got so will probably ask for the other girl next time to see if she's prettier. If there are any other places you can recommend then I'd love to hear about them