Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anna7003 canceled very late  (Read 940 times)

2 review(s) for anna7003 (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Morway

External Link/Members Only

Reverse booking where I had 12 replies. Weeded down to 4 then Anna send me a pm wanting me to book her outside of the RB. I felt like a girl who occationally sees clients rather than a "conveyor belt girl", and Anna had some nice face pictures.. However there was some warnings about her canceling in the past. She usually charge £200 for 2 hours, but offered 1 hour for 130.
Stupid me, I rejected the 4 nice girls on my shortlist of reverse bookings and booked Anna.

Just before boarding my flight to London she sent me an email saying she might not be able to come due to family.. "Great" I thought.. She keeps the booking partly open, so that I can not find someone else and since I had to board the flight I could not get any further updates for another 2 hours either.
When I arrived at LHR, she had sent me another email saying that she most likely would not be able to come,but she would let me know some later.. It was now only 1 hours until the booking so I told her to stuff it and not come even if her "family issues" resolved.

Offline shagbambi

Her pics are nice so I can understand why you were tempted!  I was too!

Setup booking though she went dead about a week before, fortunately for me as I was then able to organise somebody else.  Subsequently was told family issues...

Offline sublimetoridiculous

I gather from exchanging messages that she is the carer for an aged parent, whose needs will come before a booking.

I've never managed to see her, which is a shame as my instincts say she would be a first rate shag.

Offline shagbambi

Thanks for this info.  My instincts tell me she will be a first rate shag too!  Might try again then.

Offline nigel4498

She has bid on some of my RB's but once I see that they have let some one down then that's a no for me so I delete the bid.
Been caught out once and never again.

d00fer

Seems to be a trend of Anna's who bid on RB's and then cancel usually last minute.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=60378.0

<tinfoilhatmode> I reckon there are plenty of AW profiles, purely set up to waste time and cancel last minute, especially on RB's, thereby ensuring that some poor WG is spared our advances (and cash) this time. </tinfoilhatmode>

Offline shagbambi

I suspect that Anna is genuine and not a RB spoiler, because from her AW feedback some of the reviewers and I have seen the same girls. 

d00fer

I suspect that Anna is genuine and not a RB spoiler, because from her AW feedback some of the reviewers and I have seen the same girls.

Fair enough, but she has previous for doing this. Might always be for genuine reasons, but why take the risk

Offline Cuntminion

Hedging her best till the last minute

Not cool

Offline shagbambi

Oh I agree on the risk bit, and her form is appalling.  I am hugely anal (no pun intended) on reliability, so if I did book her it would be part of a binge day with a gauranteed reliable girl booked a few hours before or later.

Offline HappyLarry

I have seen the lady in question. Had a pleasant evening in a hotel she picked out (and even paid for). She is a more mature lady so be prepared for that, but I think her photos are indicative of this.

Services wise, she was fairly vanilla. OWO technique wasn't deep and not that great actually. Her behind however is definitely the best part. Great view! Anal is available but I didn't partake. She seems to enjoy sex which is always positive,

At 200 quid for a leisurely few hours with her, her prices are hard to beat, but the lackluster owo means that I won't be returning again. I'd say 7 out of 10 overall.

She is real. Usually has a number displayed or will mail you one.

Offline smiths

I gather from exchanging messages that she is the carer for an aged parent, whose needs will come before a booking.

I've never managed to see her, which is a shame as my instincts say she would be a first rate shag.

There is NO excuse to fuck punters about, with the money she can make from being a WG she could hire a qualified person to care for her mother when she is working as a WG, many many people do this every day of course.

hooman

I've been chatting to her a quite a bit via email, she does indeed have family issues and as such they obviously take priority. I've not seen her yet but hoping to in a couple of weeks.