Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: little Katie  (Read 2068 times)

Offline bfl

Someone help me out please. I've sent emails but no reply. I wanna see her  :dash:

Cda1966

If you are lucky, very lucky, you may get put on her considerably long waiting list, most have tried, most have failed, the NHS is quicker.

Offline rudolph hucker

Someone help me out please. I've sent emails but no reply. I wanna see her  :dash:

Don't hold your breath, move on, there are plenty of other desirable whores in and around Bristol

Salt

If you are lucky, very lucky, you may get put on her considerably long waiting list, most have tried, most have failed, the NHS is quicker.

Don't hold your breath, move on, there are plenty of other desirable whores in and around Bristol

Yeah but LK only see's 15 men per month and takes a week off for her period...

Unlike most whores and The NHS...

:unknown:

spkmstr48

She is the best in the UK  :D

Seems easy enough to get an appointment  :D

:drinks: :diablo: :lol:

Tony Montana

She is the best in the UK  :D

Seems easy enough to get an appointment  :D

;)  Good things cum to those who wait.

spkmstr48

Max Pleasure

I see she has raised her prices.  Now £170 for an hour and £300 for 2 hours.  I wonder if this will make it easier to get an appointment, for those prepared to pay a premium?

theGOAT

I see she has raised her prices.  Now £170 for an hour and £300 for 2 hours.  I wonder if this will make it easier to get an appointment, for those prepared to pay a premium?
Last I heard she was going to post available dates for August on her website External Link/Members Only any time now. Based on previous experience they will go within a day or 2 of posting so you better keep checking if you wanna see her!

I also heard she only does a minimum of 2 hour meets, so not sure why she has a rate for 1 hour listed.

Cheers!  :drinks:

fatfucker

I've given up, I tried all the methods a few times between Nov/Dev 14 and June 15 even for a special birthday in June without a single reply.

These things happen and I wish LK all the best for the future.

Offline Punter Griffin

I've tried,  failed,  but I'm not going to give up.  All good things comes to he who waits.

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

I've tried,  failed,  but I'm not going to give up.  All good things comes to he who waits.

That's the spirit. Good luck  :thumbsup:

Max Pleasure

Last I heard she was going to post available dates for August on her website External Link/Members Only any time now. Based on previous experience they will go within a day or 2 of posting so you better keep checking if you wanna see her!

I also heard she only does a minimum of 2 hour meets, so not sure why she has a rate for 1 hour listed.

Cheers!  :drinks:

Yes, I've been wondering if she only sees those who book 2 hours or more, so it would be interesting to hear if anyone has booked for as little as an an hour.  All her reviews have been for  longer sessions.  It would help to know that when making contact.  Personally I prefer no longer than an hour, so that may be why I've had no luck in booking her. 

theGOAT

Yes, I've been wondering if she only sees those who book 2 hours or more, so it would be interesting to hear if anyone has booked for as little as an an hour.  All her reviews have been for  longer sessions.  It would help to know that when making contact.  Personally I prefer no longer than an hour, so that may be why I've had no luck in booking her.
Her availability for the coming week is now posted on her website - see "availability" tab.

lancspunter

Hi MP - LK does do one-hour bookings. The fact that the majority of the reviews are for longer sessions is because that is what most people request. From my own perspective I travel a long way to see her and so the longer bookings make more sense, but there is nothing stopping you requesting a one-hour.

Max Pleasure

Hi MP - LK does do one-hour bookings. The fact that the majority of the reviews are for longer sessions is because that is what most people request. From my own perspective I travel a long way to see her and so the longer bookings make more sense, but there is nothing stopping you requesting a one-hour.
Thanks Taleyho and Lancspunter.  I'm fairly local to Bristol so that's helpful to know.  Good to see LK has adopted a weekly availability list, so hopefully all who want to see her eventually get the opportunity.