Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: miss'dior - Edgware Road London. Rub n' Tug  (Read 2828 times)

budgie smuggler

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

If you want to have a very brief rub n' tug by a middle-aged Hungarian woman, whom you would not look twice at, if you saw her in Lidl or Aldi, then miss'dior is for you. Did a search on UKP, but didn't see anything untoward. AW Profile has no face pics - that should have provided me with adequate warning.

Her place is an ( ex - ? ) council flat in a tower block off Edgware Road. Don't know why I went through with it. Paid her £50 for half an hour.

Facially she reminded me a little of Alice Cooper, (without the tattoos, of course) Pictures on AW profile, if they were of her, must have been taken twenty years ago.  Physically, she doesn't resemble the pics at all. She didn't strip off, but that's OK, I wouldn't have wanted her to.

Feedback on AW is absolute bollocks.

Reasonable massage on back, little attention to bum, no attention whatsoever to legs. She is quite gentle, but not overtly sensual/sexual, though. Little bit of ball play. Fairly rapidly she asked me to flip, Wow, I thought, "This is a bit early,"

She got to work on my knob, and to be fair she has a good technique.  When I'd come, she cleaned me up with some wipes. I got dressed, and she showed me out.

Time in : 15.00. Time out: 15.09. Nine minutes - Surely, that must be a record !

Don't bother, guys, there's much better out there, for the same money (or less).

Offline claretandblue

9 minutes!the Alice Cooper reference made me chuckle  :D

Offline riker

Bit late, but I saw her in Nov 2012, i wrote a review then on a different site:

I was in the Edgware Road area recently and fancied a massage. I booked an appointment with Miss(!) Dior at short notice. She's now based near Edgware Road station (Bakerloo). Bit of a shock when I met her since she is definitely the oldest SP i have ever visited! She must be either late forties or perhaps fifties. Since it was quite novel for me, i decided to stay and opted for massage + sex, which worked out to £80 for the massage plus a tenner for sex. Money upfront.

Massage was good and very much like described in an earlier post on this thread. She did spend a bit too much time on my calves, which often happens when seeing providers, probably a time wasting trick. I had to ask her to take off her panties when I turned over, which she seemed a little surprised, but she did so. Good body to body on the front, very pleasurable use of her breasts on my balls and dick. Her breasts are in v good condition for a woman of her age, firm and only a slight sag (i've seen more sag on a girl in her twenties). Unfortunately, her arse was somewhat the opposite.

She was surprised when i said no to a PM, not my thing. I didn't care to have sex with her after all (not that she mentioned anything about that),  I was enjoying the body to body and the HJ which she finished off very well.

When I was about to leave, I asked for the extra tenner back that i had paid for sex. She was a little taken aback at first, but I explained we didn't have intercourse so it was right that she refunded that. She reluctantly agreed and went off and gave me the tenner back. I'm slightly amazed that she thought it was ok to keep it, I've had girls voluntarily give me money back because we didn't partake in paid up services.

Don't think I will return, definitely not my type, but it was a good experience overall.

bristolqwerty

Time in : 15.00. Time out: 15.09. Nine minutes - Surely, that must be a record !
Made me laugh too  :P. I think that's your body's natural defence mechanism kicking in to get you the fuck out of there pronto  :dash: :scare: :cry:

Offline kefcseries

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

whom you would not look twice at, if you saw her in Lidl or Aldi,

I see, but what if you saw her in Marks and Spencer's?  :unknown:

Pistol pete

I see, but what if you saw her in Marks and Spencer's?  :unknown:

Not just Alice cooper rub and tug but a Marks and spencer rub and tug? :dash:

Offline tony76uk

I just saw her and wasted £90 the nuru massage wasn't nuru no body to body just an oily tit wank paid for an hour left after 25 mins negative from me save your money guys also kept her knickers on and no touching either  :angry:

Online The_Don

I just saw her and wasted £90 the nuru massage wasn't nuru no body to body just an oily tit wank paid for an hour left after 25 mins negative from me save your money guys also kept her knickers on and no touching either  :angry:

If you have the time, please share via a review?

As it may help genuine punters :hi: