Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Indigo Rose- Plymouth  (Read 1289 times)

Hawdit

External Link/Members Only

Booked up with Indigo very easily after a few emails we had a chat on the phone, she prefers to do this so that she knows she is talking to I guess.  Arranged to meet in large city centre hotel where she has a room booked.

Usual routine of ring up for number on arrival and get room number, went fine.

On entering the room was pleasantly surprised, she is really pretty.  Previous reviews have described her as nerdy, I would say more naturally pretty, only a light touch of make up. A complete absence of the ridiculous make up you see on some girls was for me a big turn on, definite GFE rather than PSE.  And really that is how the rest of the meeting went.  She has a lovely slim but curvy figure size 6-8 nice size young natural tits.

She is gentle and warm, she kisses softly but with a definite passion.  I found her to be responsive and appreciative of my efforts to arouse her, though she is young and relatively inexperienced, I think you really need to be slow and attentive if you want her to respond, she says she is submissive but I think she is more shy and not really fully aware of her sexuality yet, which I find a bit of a turn on.

I get the impression if what you want to do is go at it get every possible service you can, then this girl will accommodate banging away within her limits and maybe in time will learn like other girls how to pretend to enjoy that.  But if you want to try and help her enjoy the experience with some encouragement then she genuinely responds in a way that is very sensuous and gratifying.  We had a couple of rounds of very enjoyable sex in various positions, a couple of which she said she hadn't tried before.

I will be booking again as soon as I can.

JasonP

Thanks for the review. I tend to go for the more experienced prossies but Indigo sounds like a good prospect. I was a bit put off initially but I reckon I'll try to book her next time she's about.

spkmstr48

Reading all the reviews, my impression is that she's submissive. Might have to meet her and find out. Now which customer do I have down there I need to visit  :)

:drinks: :diablo: :lol:

bristolqwerty

Left my own + review, really like her, great young lady, hope she is very successful.

JV547845

Not much more than 2 weeks left until the star sign when she either hits 19 (or has another year of being 18 in prossie years again ;-) )

theGOAT

Not much more than 2 weeks left until the star sign when she either hits 19 (or has another year of being 18 in prossie years again ;-) )
LOL are prossie years like dog years?  :lol:

theGOAT

We had a couple of rounds of very enjoyable sex in various positions, a couple of which she said she hadn't tried before.

Hi melistoo, thanks for the interesting review.  Would you mind sharing with us which positions she hadn't tried before?  Would give some more insight into her level of experience.

Cheers!  :drinks: