Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Do you haggle?  (Read 1164 times)

Offline monkeybucket

Just wondered if anyone haggles with a wg? I never have but thought about it. I mean they can't be booked up all day everyday surely some days are really quiet and £20less is better than bugger all?
Anyone had any success?

Offline Ipunter

If I had a regular I'd probably haggle.  How do you approach that? Most profiles say don't ask for discounts as it offensive... But I've read on the saafe forum that punters turn up without the correct money and the punt still goes ahead.

In the end of the day 0 is always 0 and 100 is always 100.  These girls are in the business so saying no to £20 quid less here and there is a potential loss.

It's really funny, I recently submitted a RB for an hour for £80 I got 18 hits and all of them were between £80 and £100 and these are girls that charge £120 - £150. So I say the easy way to get a discount is to do a RB it'll cost you £2 but you'll get the punt cheaper.

Online j122

No regular to haggle with either, but do RB to get cheaper meetings

Offline Silver Birch

I suspect a wg who you have negotiated down may not provide her best level of service. I prefer to choose wgs within my budget rather than risk a stroppy wg who is annoyed with herself (and you) that she agreed to work for fewer ££s.

Offline Ipunter

But the WG not putting her full effort into it could result in a negative review on here that could cost her £££s

Offline Silver Birch

But the WG not putting her full effort into it could result in a negative review on here that could cost her £££s
Most are not that forward thinking  ;)

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
As a general rule, I don't haggle, and definitely no discussion on a first or a 2nd visit.

However once you've seen a girl a few times and you've got on with her, I have in the past discussed with them if they have special offers, etc, usually for a 2hr booking.

I've seen some girls for as low as £150 for 2 hrs.

Even with some of the regulars, if you frequently exchange text messages with them and find out they are going on holiday soon, I have offered to go and see them before/after holiday, depending
on their need for extra cash. Some require spending money for the holidays, others have already paid for their holidays, so may need extra cash upon their return to pay for any bills etc whilst they were gone, as it may be a while before threy earn more cash.

Similarly, I've seen girls who needed to extra cash for their upcoming birthday bash.

If you don't ask (politely and discreetly to your regulars), then you don't get.

Offline Ipunter

As a general rule, I don't haggle, and definitely no discussion on a first or a 2nd visit.

However once you've seen a girl a few times and you've got on with her, I have in the past discussed with them if they have special offers, etc, usually for a 2hr booking.

I've seen some girls for as low as £150 for 2 hrs.

Even with some of the regulars, if you frequently exchange text messages with them and find out they are going on holiday soon, I have offered to go and see them before/after holiday, depending
on their need for extra cash. Some require spending money for the holidays, others have already paid for their holidays, so may need extra cash upon their return to pay for any bills etc whilst they were gone, as it may be a while before threy earn more cash.

Similarly, I've seen girls who needed to extra cash for their upcoming birthday bash.

If you don't ask (politely and discreetly to your regulars), then you don't get.

You sir should have a doctorate in punting!

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator

Offline monkeybucket

I might try this weekend. Not sure what a regular consists of though.

Offline Ipunter

I might try this weekend. Not sure what a regular consists of though.

Someone you have seen more than once lol

Online j122

and in a short space of time between visits

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
No regular to haggle with either, but do RB to get cheaper meetings

Indded.

I have never tried this method but I know members on here who have been given great discounts, such that they dare not display the lower rates, in case word gets to the WGs.

Offline RedKettle

yet to be successful with RB for cheaper rates

I have reached an understanding with long term regulars, I had one great girl at £40 a time which was fantastic.  Another at £70 for an hour.

Generally though I am wary of haggling, who wants to piss off someone who will have their teeth around your cock  :scare: :scare:

4kingace

I wouldn't haggle.
On the opposite side of the coin I know someone who regularly tips the girls, I wouldn't do that either.

Offline Jimmyredcab

No harm in trying, she can only tell you to piss off.      :hi: :hi:

Offline _Bender_

Not too sure if this is classed as haggling, but recently ask a girl who had already reduced her hourly rate if she had any deals on her 30 min rate, she politely replied and reduced her 30 min rate. Happy Days! :dance:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
I wouldn't haggle.
On the opposite side of the coin I know someone who regularly tips the girls, I wouldn't do that either.

Guilty as charged.

I have often tipped girls when I've been provided with good services, especially on my first or 2nd visit. Quite often, this has ended up working in my favour, as in the long run,
I've ended up getting discounts for future vists.

Offline monkeybucket

Couple of quid left on the dressing table should do it as a tip yeah?

Online j122

Do you think saying "never eat yellow snow" would give the same result?....