Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sugar Baby x - Scam Alert  (Read 4070 times)

1 review(s) for Sugar Baby x (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]
1 review(s) for NaughtyStudent97 (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline poi

External Link/Members Only

She will message you and provide her/him telephone number , then will send you some nice pictures with what-is-up  ( I have all pictures )  and just before booking get place,I was lucky that hotel did accept cancellation ) 

She will tell you that she  has no money for travel cost and need aground £40 to travel from outside London in advance ,

:bomb:

I didn't review here as I did report to AW and her profile removed and she just created new one ,

Sent her message 2 days ago and she replied same message and telephone number  :bomb:

Her old profile

wording of her message to me and also most part of her profile is same ,

she had 2 looks genuine feedback too

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: July 07, 2015, 12:03:44 am by poi »

password02

Nice reply - yes she has sent me a few messages and said she has a fiends flat to use in SE1 - all comms very good - does her no end in 7889?

Offline poi

Nice reply - yes she has sent me a few messages and said she has a fiends flat to use in SE1 - all comms very good - does her no end in 7889?
Yes

I think you will remember about my PM and her pictures

last time her friend was in Richmond and now in SE1 , all same story ,

« Last Edit: July 07, 2015, 12:06:55 am by poi »

Offline FCB

Thank you for the review. I guess you're also going to report to AW this new profile that she's created

Offline pumps

What if you had chosen to do an in-call with her ?  :unknown:

Offline FCB

What if you had chosen to do an in-call with her ?  :unknown:
Good point!

Offline The_Don

she had 2 looks genuine feedback too

Like I've said before I have very little use for some parts of the A/W system. Its to open to abuse and misuse (IMO)

Feed back is one

That I would be careful with. Take it with a 'pinch of salt' just like pumps pointed out (below)

I viewed it, like this some times. In fact I found this forum because of it  :thumbsup:
I was looking for more feedback on a A/W account and I'm glad I did because the W/G in question was a wrong'en after reading more details, even those A/W state the contrary. Some (not all) punters are not willing to leave bad feed back on A/W for a number of reason.

She's got quite a bit of bad feedback on her AW account - This is probably the only thing on AW I  do not take with a pinch of salt nowadays.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2015, 07:13:45 am by The_Don »

CHIMERA

Texted her as well and got the same number that you guys posted here. So is she a scam or not? Can anyone advise me should I proceed or not?  :unknown:

password02

Texted her as well and got the same number that you guys posted here. So is she a scam or not? Can anyone advise me should I proceed or not?  :unknown:

She is a scammer - delete and move on - she will accept your booking and then say she needs £50-£70 to get to her in call place that is her friends and that's she has to pay her friend  £x amount to use the flat in SE1

She has done this twice that we know about - Maybe she has changed - book her up and then see if the money request comes in

CHIMERA

She is a scammer - delete and move on - she will accept your booking and then say she needs £50-£70 to get to her in call place that is her friends and that's she has to pay her friend  £x amount to use the flat in SE1

She has done this twice that we know about - Maybe she has changed - book her up and then see if the money request comes in

So you are saying she will ask for 50-70 more on top of her 1 hour 90£ fee? If so, that's fucked up  :thumbsdown:

If she is genuine she is very close to where I live and that's why I am interested in her, but now I am really confused of what to do. She responded to my AW mail and told me to text her on her phone but too much fuss about her profile so not sure if I will proceed or not. Thanks for quick answer mate  ;) I guess Im just gonna wait a bit for things to get more clear or some feedback from other punters and then giving it a try... Plus her picture gallery is very limited and very hard to estimate the girl's looks...  :unknown:

password02

Yes she will ask for more up front - IMO dont waste your time or money

Offline pumps

Deffo a Scam as mentioned above, She no longer works in SE1 she now works in East croydon  :lol: which I know is all bs anyway.

The cheeky git.  Here's my Whatapp screen dump of the convo.

The only thing that almost Tally's up is the bank account is held with a bank not to far from Peterborough in Wellingborough.

I don't think I will upload the photos she sent me, in case its some random poor girl and not actually her.

Offline jackthelad

Deffo a Scam as mentioned above, She no longer works in SE1 she now works in East croydon  :lol: which I know is all bs anyway.

The cheeky git.  Here's my Whatapp screen dump of the convo.

The only thing that almost Tally's up is the bank account is held with a bank not to far from Peterborough in Wellingborough.

I don't think I will upload the photos she sent me, in case its some random poor girl and not actually her.

have you tried searching for her name in social media like facebook? Will probably come up with something. If some reports her to the police it can come in handy.

password02

Errrr.  Told you its a scam

Offline Meursault

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=53630.msg697237#msg697237

Looking at her Whatsapp avatar this girl is 100% the one I had a similar experience with above.

She was going by the name of Sophie then. Pretending to work from London, but then wanted travel costs from Peterborough in advance.

I was quite willing to give her the benefit of the doubt, but she seemed completely unaware that punters will think it's a scam if she asks for money up front.

I had some comically angry abuse and insults from her, for refusing to take down the post - "Go suck on your dead grandmother"  :D

I said I would consider it, if I saw her and she provided a good service. She refused to see me.

Even if she is genuine, this young woman seems to have some real anger and entitlement issues.

Offline pumps

Errrr.  Told you its a scam

Nobody doubted you, my way is more conclusive.

Offline pumps

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=53630.msg697237#msg697237

Looking at her Whatsapp avatar this girl is 100% the one I had a similar experience with above.

She was going by the name of Sophie then. Pretending to work from London, but then wanted travel costs from Peterborough in advance.

I was quite willing to give her the benefit of the doubt, but she seemed completely unaware that punters will think it's a scam if she asks for money up front.

I had some comically angry abuse and insults from her, for refusing to take down the post - "Go suck on your dead grandmother"  :D

I said I would consider it, if I saw her and she provided a good service. She refused to see me.

Even if she is genuine, this young woman seems to have some real anger and entitlement issues.

Haha - I might tell her I posted it on UKP it make make her give up.

Offline latecomer

It would be worth reporting this scam to Adultwork.  I know we don't always have a very high opinion of them but they don't want blatant scammers on their site - causes them too much hassle - and can react very quickly, sometimes taking down a profile in minutes.

Offline pumps

She's no longer active didn't take long for her to be reported!

:drinks:

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
Profile now on puntingwiki:

Details like tattoos and piercings and dress size I do not know.

Offline pumps

Since the profile went down here is her number should she pop up again else where;

07454807889  -  +447454807889

Offline Borntodoit

Now claiming to be based in Essex. I'm glad I searched the mobile number she gave me first!

Offline pumps

Now claiming to be based in Essex. I'm glad I searched the mobile number she gave me first!

your welcome

password02

Offline MeesterNeek

She will message you and provide her/him telephone number , then will send you some nice pictures with what-is-up  ( I have all pictures )  and just before booking get place,I was lucky that hotel did accept cancellation ) 

She will tell you that she  has no money for travel cost and need aground £40 to travel from outside London in advance ,

She's back - now calling herself Mistress Jessica x