Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Shitty dick  (Read 4906 times)

Sureshot

I recently had my first anal session with a wg. all was going well with sloppy owo for round one and then round the back door for second pop.

I never get as fully hard on the second time so i look down to make sure the condoms not coming loose and notice a bit of brown on my dick (still covered), "fuck it" i think and carry on.  Few minutes later i look down again and its no longer just a bit of brown colouring on the jonny but im literally pulling shit out her arse.  Unsurprisingly what was left of my hard on vanished.

Is it normal / not unusual for this to happen?  She regularly offers anal and up to this point was taking a good pounding so would that have an impact on her sphincter or lack of bowel control?

Offline Bangers and Gash

As the old saying goes: if you poke around inside a pro$$ies arse for long enough, eventually you'll find shit.  :vomit:

Offline pumps

JV547845

If they have taken a dump recently, showered and douched properly this shouldn't happen, no.  But if you're going to stick your dick up someone's arse, don't act surprised.

Sureshot

Name and shame.

Link please

Is it really something to shame? I thought it was more unfortunate - for both of us.

I wont link till ive written a review because the overall punt was pretty good.

Sureshot

If they have taken a dump recently, showered and douched properly this shouldn't happen, no.  But if you're going to stick your dick up someone's arse, don't act surprised.

I made it clear in the booking and again when confirming in the morning so she had enough time to prepare.   

Offline tantric talents

A good anal pro would always take an enema!

Offline bigmc

Did she charge you extra  ?  :D

Online Watts.E.Dunn

Name her?, why?. A good pro would always take an Enema?. Nope.

Read up on the way the alimentary canal works and you'll find its a 24/7
process. Like the bladder that doesn't suddenly become full its filling
all the time. Just like the lower part of the bowel.

It sends a "discomfort signal" when you need to go, until then it's stacking up.

Its the way the body works, its not rocket science. The anus wasn't
designed to have a penis inserted, twasn't natures plan;!..

Offline pumps

Is it really something to shame? I thought it was more unfortunate - for both of us.

I wont link till ive written a review because the overall punt was pretty good.

Yes it was pretty unfortunate, I feel someone offering this particular service should be well prepared beforehand.

Type_O_Negative

That's why i don't do back door. Shit on your dick, no thank you  :vomit:

Offline punk

unless your into scat?

Type_O_Negative

unless your into scat?

Scat? What's that? It sounds Swedish.

Eric Shun

« Last Edit: July 06, 2015, 10:13:42 pm by Eric Shun »

Type_O_Negative

fly fifer

So what did you think was going to be up there?
 :lol:

Offline punk

Sorry, so it's not Swedish. Thanks for clarification, but not for me  :vomit:

join the club.

Offline cueball

Usually the fluffy punters bring the chocolate, op should be pleased to find a prossie that provided him with some chocolate

Toshiba

Utterly ridiculous to name or even shame

Ffs what did she do wrong? Nothing, if you go in the backdoor expect a bit of shite imho

Offline cueball

Ffs what did she do wrong? Nothing, if you go in the backdoor expect a bit of shite imho

+1

Type_O_Negative

I remember when i was in my early teenage years i did believe women were like angels - they didn't have smelly feet or pussies, their bums smelled like roses, they didn't have flatulences, oh what a dream it was...

jcdmj12

At least you were wearing a condom.   I remember the first time I tried anal with my first girlfriend when I were a young lad - bareback, no lube, just got used to washing the shit off in the sink.     She used to suck it after I'd given it a rinse as well, the dirty bint. 

Bit different with a prossie though - it happened during my last anal session and I found it a bit off putting. 

Eric Shun

I don't see the appeal doing the girl up the Gary Glitter.  Heed this warning...

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline punk

I don't see the appeal doing the girl up the Gary Glitter.  Heed this warning...

Now that is funny

Offline The_Don

Yes it was pretty unfortunate, I feel someone offering this particular service should be well prepared beforehand.

Indeed + if there an extra charge for a stated service.

To add what about:

Red Wings > External Link/Members Only

blood sword > External Link/Members Only

jcdmj12

Indeed + if there an extra charge for a stated service.

To add what about:

Red Wings > External Link/Members Only

blood sword > External Link/Members Only

Yep, got  both brown and red wings ticked with the same girl. :D

Offline Cuntminion

Op you sod was just about my snack

Put me right off

Offline flybynightpm

If you get a wiff of her arse mid fuck, it really is a mind over matter challenge from that point on to try and keep an erection,unless your into that sort of thing.  Its when the odour fills the room and all the mind games in the world can't get rid of it..then its game over.

Offline pumps

Read the OP's post again, it wasn't just "a bit of shite".   If it had of been just "a bit", reluctantly I'd agree that sometimes these odd things can happen.

Offline S.X. MacHine

Now, if sodomy is your thing, then you just have to accept that accidents will sometimes happen. Fortunately, I can report that over a lifetime of occasional use of the Hershey Highway, I've only ever burgled one turd. Not pleasant. It was with a civvy. Just made a joke about it so the lass didn't feel embarrassed; am I a gentleman or what!

The happy one

:sarcastic:

But do you really think Hef is using a condom

Offline charger70

FFS! what is all the fuss here? if you nose around the backdoor, only an idiot or someone extremely naive  would or could be surprised at what is found there. Surely its this that make Anal taboo, and therefore  enticing to certain punters. Remenbr the old scout motto, "be prepared"

carefree

Exactly why I've never done it, never will, gross :vomit:

greychap

If your advertising anal sex and doing it regulary its bound to happen every now and again that shit could be on the condom, if your that worried about it don't take the risk.

To me there is no naming and shaming needed as its just getting picking and looking for any excuse to cause a girl grief, naming and shaming should be reserved for thieves and low life scammers not a worker who is offering a service and your getting that service.

The arse was not made for cocks up there so if you end up with a bit of shit tough shit :lol: :lol:

carefree

Offline Cuntminion

Personally wouldn't freak me out if it was a little same if sp was on the rag

But I don't go in for anal anyhow if I did it would be because of my poor eyesight and would probably lead to one very passed off sp

Anal never really appealed to me  :unknown:

Offline jackthelad

That's funny!  :lol:

Miss him though...

Offline Sonny Crockett

For an Anal Lover like me, this is something that sadly comes with the territory. In my last punt in Manchester, I got oodles of shit on the condom after I anally fucked the lady on a couple of occasions, followed by the pungent smell. I must say that for me it did become off putting!!!

Offline punk

For an Anal Lover like me, this is something that sadly comes with the territory. In my last punt in Manchester, I got oodles of shit on the condom after I anally fucked the lady on a couple of occasions, followed by the pungent smell. I must say that for me it did become off putting!!!

thought they were suppose to clean out their arse hole and eat light food?

Offline pumps

I've fucked a few pro's in the arse, they washed their guts out with a perfumed enema!

Offline Sonny Crockett

Yes that is what they're supposed to do pre-punt. The best ladies that I've seen and fucked in the ass were definitely clean... No shit or bad smell coming from there!!!!

However what I meant in my post was that the shit on dick thing can happen with certain ladies. I've had my fair share of these things in my punting career. This is clearly down to lack of preparation on the lady's part. In my last punt the lady was definitely unprepared!!!

Tony Montana

You should be grateful it didn't come out looking like this.

Offline pumps

^^ you've gone too far with that

Offline punk

fuck he stuck his balls in there too;mind the gap.

Offline barnstorm123

If you can't handle shit, don't fuck arses. After a few goes with both WGs and civvies I've given up on the back door. A soft warm pussy or a mouth are the only places for my cock these days.

Offline PLeisure

lex - can you quit with the self-portraits, please.
Sheeesh......

Offline dboy74

Definitely need to be careful with unprotected anal sex.

You get a kernel of sweetcorn trapped down in your foreskin and it will be like wearing a ribbed condom inside out   ;)