Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New to punting and no feedback!  (Read 1449 times)

TeslaWasRobbed

Hi,

New to punting but been a long time member on AW (registered an account a while ago but never got around to using it) also been a long time lurker here!

Anyway, down to business, I want to book Welsh_Brunette as she gets a lot of good feedback but she doesn't see anyone who hasn't got feedback now you see my problem, is it worth me messaging her on the off chance she will see me or just find someone else to get the feedback required?

Thanks

SeekingtheTruth

Just send her a message.

Don't be a dick and you should be fine.

Offline tantric talents

Love the name and you are quite right. Tesla was robbed! A genius  far greater than Edison!

TeslaWasRobbed

Okay, I'll message her, see what happens from there!

And thanks haha, I actually got it from the T.V show "House"!

JV547845

Just offer to chat on the phone first, be nice and don't act like a creepy bloke on the internet.  What have you got to lose?

TeslaWasRobbed

Good idea, thanks! and yeah nothing to lose really!

jammy

TWR I wanted to see Welsh brunette as my first punt but with no feedback it wasn't happening :scare:, even after numerous emails back. She said it was for her safety which is understandable.
Good luck in trying but I couldn't convince her.

Offline darkvamp

Just book a 15 minute quickie with someone & get some feeeback.

Offline HughJardon

Mention to her your love of animals and in particular Dogs as she is very involved in a dogs charity, say how you help out at the RSPCA never miss footage of Cruffts on TV and have 2 dogs at home, 1 that looks like Lassie and the other that looks like the littlest Hobo.

Remember a charitable donation will knock x pounds off a booking

Putty in your hands   :kissgirl:

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: July 07, 2015, 05:36:57 pm by HughJardon »

Offline ampersand

Has anyone  done this with her? How does she value the item that is donated?   Presumably she won't do it repeatedly?

Offline Mil 34

Nah when I met her I just give her a good bone  :cool:
Lol

np500

Obviously the items must be of some worth, I have a fridge freezer and yes I have a transit van, but if I took that to her by the time I got it from my out house to my van to her house the last thing I'd be up for is sex, think I'll just pay the money !

Offline pork sword

The OP wants to start at what I believe to be the top of the tree in WB  I can honestly say I've not had better since I met her 'nowhere near' Best advice is to get his feedbacks totted up and then approach her, Not waste her time with emails when she clearly states on her profile her terms of meeting people more likely to piss her off and block him 

np500

Spot on p sword, now I have 3 positives I feel now may be the time to contact her, as you say she's one of the best and you don't want to piss her off and get your self blocked and never be able to see her ever ! Go see girls like Carla etc you can get your positive feed backs and see wounderfull girls at the same time, what's to lose .

Offline cueball

I had no feedback on aw for years, never did proper bookings, always used to be over the phone.

I have podged lots of lasses that insisted on feedback but I had none, write a decent email and offer up your punting phone number for a chat, don't be a dick in the email and you'll be fine

Offline darkvamp

Mention to her your love of animals and in particular Dogs as she is very involved in a dogs charity, say how you help out at the RSPCA never miss footage of Cruffts on TV and have 2 dogs at home, 1 that looks like Lassie and the other that looks like the littlest Hobo.

Putty in your hands   :kissgirl:

External Link/Members Only

Stupid advice with a capital S. Obey the Ladies rules and we'll all be happy!
« Last Edit: July 18, 2015, 12:07:56 am by darkvamp »

Offline HughJardon

Stupid advice with a capital S. Obey the Ladies rules and we'll all be happy!

Thanks DV but it was merely light hearted humor   :)

np500

To be honest wasn't bothered about feedback when I started this pass time, but soon realised some girls won't see you without any so when the opportunity arose I exchange feed backs so got 4 positives now , so if I want to ring say Welsh brunette I can ( and will in time ) with out fear of being told to trott on, plus every w g I talk to say the amount of time wasters is very high so having a few to your name,  thay know you ( generally ) are genuine and reliable and will turn up.

Offline charlie-mott

I only have one feedback. I always book over the phone, and AW feedback is mostly bullshit so I don't bother with it. I've never had a problem meeting a WG. It's never even been brought up.

np500

I know thay don't mean anything realy more use to the w g but there sat there now should I ever need them, thinking Welsh brunette .

Offline pork sword

RED! You will be fine with WB with 4 AW positive feedback's.Go for it and see her she's REALLY good   :hi:

np500

I know, her and welsh Barrie ( blonde ) are top of my list after I've seen a couple already set up , so long as I don't get side tracked again !

np500

I done Barrie again, he's costing me a fortune ! Obviously barbie .