Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Julia20x  (Read 1297 times)

Offline stevedave

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Appears to be relatively new in Leeds...I don't recall seeing her profile before?

3 good AW feedbacks and one disputed "feedback only" that I would tend to discount...

And she looks to be very pretty! Anyone know any more about her?

bod666

Good spot! Added to my hotlist - if the private gallery pics are up to snuff I may go check her out :)

Thanks for the tip  :hi:

Offline stevedave

No worries. She does look hot in the free pics...pretty big boobs too which certainly ticks one of my boxes! The only thing I'm slightly dubious about would be her being size 12...experience tells me to add a bit onto that!

If the PG pics are good, let us know, and if you decide to TOFTT  :hi:

Offline stevedave

She's deleted my email without reading it. Never usually a good sign...

Perhaps Sergei got a bit trigger happy with the delete button...

jorgan

Now called "CandyJess" and is now in Basingstoke, wonder why the change in name???? :bomb:

Offline pong

Offline p3ngu1n

Not the original girl either....some profile-sharing going on here :timeout:

Tallboy2

What is it with the girls that are moving around the country all the time, I don't understand it. Are they being forced to work or is it a con or is it just so they can pick up more custom?

Offline cueball

What is it with the girls that are moving around the country all the time, I don't understand it. Are they being forced to work or is it a con or is it just so they can pick up more custom?

If they're genuine tourers then fair enough but the others that just up sticks and move around are usually bait and switch merchants or build up a bad rep and move on. I'd swerve the lass above.

She's gone in my shit list though, so I can keep a watch for her return.