Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Exeter - Lovely Sophie  (Read 1764 times)

Offline JimmySW

Does anyone have an opinion?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Does it all except CIM for £100 and doesn't look too shabby but Romanian!

JV547845

You just don't know.  Worth a phone call to sound her out - her profile seems to have better English than a lot of EE ones.  If she's not too far away from you it could be worth risking half an hour but be prepared to walk in case of a bad attitude or B&S? 

But personally, why bother risking it, unless you've got a particular thing for her pics or there are no other girls you like the look of that you've not seen before.

Offline JimmySW

You just don't know.  Worth a phone call to sound her out - her profile seems to have better English than a lot of EE ones.  If she's not too far away from you it could be worth risking half an hour but be prepared to walk in case of a bad attitude or B&S? 

But personally, why bother risking it, unless you've got a particular thing for her pics or there are no other girls you like the look of that you've not seen before.

Thanks - Wasn't going to risk it unless it was a plan D! I thought if anyone had anything good to say about her I might give it a go!

bristolqwerty

Does it all except CIM for £100 and doesn't look too shabby but Romanian!

Famous last words, what could possibly go wrong?  :unknown:

JV547845

just quite unusual for Romanian scams to mention HS in detail.  Could be B&S copypasta ofcourse

bristolqwerty

just quite unusual for Romanian scams to mention HS in detail.  Could be B&S copypasta ofcourse

One Romanian WG has to genuine, surely....... :cry:

Hawdit

If you want a good Romanian try this girl, superb service very PSE, a little pricey but very skilled, much prettier and less fake in real life.

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: July 09, 2015, 10:10:19 pm by Hawdit »

Offline silvershadow69

Seen her before when she was in Hemel Hempstead.   Profile has definitely been written by somebody else as her spoken English is not anywhere near as good.
The whole meeting seemed "very manufactured" as there was no flow to the actual meeting which i don't really like as the profile makes her seem very laid back.