Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: saunas  (Read 2448 times)

tazz-times

I have heard a lot of talk about saunas on here, and a large number of reviews, the main question I have about them, is there does not seem to be any where that you can see images of the girls. not even on official pages? is this a case you really cant tell what will be on offer until you walk through the door? Have considered trying one to see how it all works, as always been a bit put off by doing incalls, as never know what you might be walking into location wise, have heard of a few horror stories with a few places having 2 way mirrors installed, supposedly for security and safety...... yeah right!!, ok a little off topic there, so back to the original question, is there any where to see the girls before hand?

JazzMan

"2 way mirrors installed" :D :lol: Classic.

You can go in and pay for 30 minutes.
You don't need to get undressed just sit in the room and see who you like.
If you don't like anyone then leave.

I feel much safer in a sauna than visiting an unknown flat.

tazz-times

thanks but doesnt really answer the question, or do i take it by your answer that you have to pay to view the case thereis no place

sam67

Try the executive sauna . You pay where the girls are waiting. So you can see what you fancy but you can wait if another girl is busy with a punter

JazzMan

thanks but doesnt really answer the question, or do i take it by your answer that you have to pay to view the case thereis no place

The answer to your question is no.
There are no photos, only descriptions from the guys on here.
You just have to take your chances.

Offline sammy222

And just call to see how many available before you go in, if 5or 6 then fair chance you'll find something that floats your boat, if not just say you want to leave and chances are they will give you your £20 back.

JazzMan

A tip my grandfather told me.
Best time to go 3:30pm so you can see the morning shift and wait for the evening shift.
A choice of possibly 12?
If that's not enough then maybe you are gay.

Offline sammy222

Like it Jazz! Can also sit outside in your car and watch them arrive for their shift.......if £20 is too much to gamble.....

Offline foreverchanges

Like it Jazz! Can also sit outside in your car and watch them arrive for their shift.......if £20 is too much to gamble.....

Or if you decide on London Street Sauna you can pretend to be interested in the fruit & veg next door and watch the girls pop in for their Pot Knoodles and plums.

Offline TKovac

LSS used to refund your door fee if nothing tiok your fancy. Problems in lss though are usually more to do with services than there not being any lookers.

BSS and NTS is a no refund policy.

The change over shout is a good one. I do like sitting in LSS watching the girls arrive in their civvies

LSS shift change is abouyt 16:30 while NTS and BSS is 15:30.  More girls do doubles at BSS/NTS so can often be only a change of one girl.

Banned reason: Excessive abuse to helpful member, ignored repeated requests to apologise
Banned by: daviemac

Shuggy68

Maybe I am wrong about this, but since in LSS the girls are in the same place you pay, I assume you can have a quick look round and if you don't like what you see (unlikely) you could walk without paying.

JazzMan

Maybe I am wrong about this, but since in LSS the girls are in the same place you pay, I assume you can have a quick look round and if you don't like what you see (unlikely) you could walk without paying.

LesD1968 visits LSS

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Largs43

The Edinburgh saunas' websites just list their phone numbers & opening hours. No pics of the girls or the rooms, or details of their prices or the girl's rotas. Mind you, the rooms aren't generally worth photographing...

Compare them to the websites of the Manchester parlours. like Sandy's Superstars, La Maison,  Infinity, Aphrodite's etc etc which I discovered when contemplating a journey south. There are plenty more if you Google them....

I suspect the Edinburgh saunas want to keep a low profile, so won't be adding more info to their websites any time soon.

Offline foreverchanges

I seem to remember about ten years ago that London Street Sauna had a website featuring reviews of the girls but it all came to an end following an almighty row involving Becky Carlyle who was serving her "apprenticeship" there at the time.

Offline foreverchanges

LesD1968 visits LSS

Hidden Image/Members Only

Once actually saw a guy do that at London Street....one of the Scottish girls shouted after him, " The Gay Sauna's  roond the corner if thats what yir lookin' for!"..which was a nice touch I'm sure.

Shuggy68

Thanks for that Jazzman  :cool:

For the record, never felt the need to walk out of LSS, always some there takes my fancy.

Offline willie loman

Thanks for that Jazzman  :cool:

For the record, never felt the need to walk out of LSS, always some there takes my fancy.

Yes even st Anthony would stay, was there this week, a fine display in the lounge of synchronised leg crossing,hair flicking, shoe rotation, Sharon stone monents, and one girl brazenly undid her blouse. I made my exuses and stayed.

Offline Jabba the Slut

I have only once walked whilst at New town just before Christmas. Really didn't fancy any of the girls that were available. Cost me £20 and the guy on the door was ok with it after I explained my reason. I didn't expect my money back. "You pay you're my ney, you take you're chances".

Offline Third Man

Question for you sauna guys. Most of my punting past couple years has been in Newcastle, but im up north just now and plan to visit LSS within the next week.  Ive read the info of the place and who to see ( Bailey sounds perfect), but coz of family stuff Id have to be in and out between 1 and 4 approx. Not sure of day yet however, but see fri sat or sun, is it likely to be more or less busy weekends as Ive not been before and would prefer a bit quieter to get a good chance of seeing the best of who is on at the time?

Offline TKovac

They generally do the rotas a week in advance.  They will tell you who is on if you call and ask. Be aware though ythat girls will on occasion just not turn up. Also popular girls may get booked up in advance.
Banned reason: Excessive abuse to helpful member, ignored repeated requests to apologise
Banned by: daviemac

Shuggy68

I would advise phoning and booking.  LSS do the shifts on a Saturday / Sunday.

Offline Third Man

tazz-times

thanks for the replies, guess im just gonna have to have a journey through and see who is on!!

Offline Marmalade

would prefer a bit quieter

It is a general rule (common sense) that top girls prefer it when it is less quiet. Quiet times can equal "times when no other fucking wee cow wanted to come into fucking work."

Offline Third Man

It is a general rule (common sense) that top girls prefer it when it is less quiet. Quiet times can equal "times when no other fucking wee cow wanted to come into fucking work."

good point and obvious when I think about it! think on this occasion ill pay my money and take my chance.