Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kinky_Cindyy  (Read 1202 times)

4 review(s) for Kinky_Cindyy (3 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline newbie2014

Gents,

Thanks to reviews from Jason and Poi below
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=60661.0
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=60693.0

External Link/Members Only

Many of you have had a great time with Cindy, it's unfortunate my experience was not as great as I had hoped for.

About the meeting

Comms were excellent as it's all handled by the maid. When Cindy opened the door, I thought "Wow" - pictures  on her profile are accurate, she's very beautiful as described in previous reviews.

After getting out all the paperwork (booked 1 hour) and a quick shower we got down to business - light kissing, owo, sex in a few positions...

Cindy was wearing a watch and at the time we were having doggie she asked "Are you going to cum or not?"

I asked "is there a problem, are we running out of time?" to which she replied, "it's been half an hour and you still haven't cum..."

That really had killed my mood and I asked if we could finish with oral and she obliged followed by good owo and cim.

After round 1, she spent about 5 to 10 mins outside the room. By the time she got back in she was fully dressed.

I asked if we could start round 2 but she said "No you can only cum once because your first cum took 30 mins. We have 20 mins left and I'm sure you can't do it again."

I didn't want to raise my voice and was trying to explain that I would really enjoy the process even if I don't manage to cum again.

She shrugged and said, "well, if you wanted to cum two times, you should have asked at the start of the session and now it's finished."

It's clear that she wanted to end the session early and I left with 10 to 15 mins early, feeling extremely frustrated as I was ready for round 2!

Whilst I was dressing up, she said that she used to charge 250 p/h and now she has to settle with 120 p/h because she fell out with the agency. She doesn't come across a people person and if she doesn't hear or understand you she goes "What?"

On my way out, she said that she hasn't eaten anything the last 12 hours and thanked me for leaving early...

Overall I think she's a very pretty girl and has the potential to be a star in this business. Her attitude and the way she communicates will put some people off.

She's here until Monday 6th July, good luck to all who're planning to see her.

Online PLeisure

hmmm..... That is all kinds of wrong...  :thumbsdown:

She informs you that she she hasn't eaten for 12hrs, then thanks you for leaving early..... WhatTF ???  :mad:
Note: When a WG says she used to charge £250/hr whilst with an agency, they do not get that amount.  :unknown: The agency takes their commission, obvs.

Sorry to hear it was so disappointing.  :hi:
Did you ask for any kind of refund?

password02

Thanks for sharing - just goes to show how the attitude between punts can be so different - A Positive and a Negative same day so it just goes to prove that she will treat punters differently depending on her mood and how she connects with the client - which IMO is totally wrong.

She needs to change her behavior very quickly otherwise she will get another few more Negatives - Then she will have to go to an agency and sit beside a dusty phone!!

Offline yonimax

Was actually thinking of booking her ... Now I better not!  Thanks for the review

Offline newbie2014

I didn't ask for any kind of refund but in hindsight I should. I was worried that she might call for help from Sergei, would you have asked for a refund and how would you deal with the situation should it become hostile / confronting?

The impression I had was that she wasn't in a good mood right at the start of our session. It just didn't feel right when I saw her wearing a watch and kept looking at it once every few minutes.

As I've said, good luck to anyone who's going to see her before she leaves. Maybe this has only happened to me - just seen an earlier review where she clicked perfectly with another punter.

Offline punk

I didn't ask for any kind of refund but in hindsight I should. I was worried that she might call for help from Sergei, would you have asked for a refund and how would you deal with the situation should it become hostile / confronting?

The impression I had was that she wasn't in a good mood right at the start of our session. It just didn't feel right when I saw her wearing a watch and kept looking at it once every few minutes.

As I've said, good luck to anyone who's going to see her before she leaves. Maybe this has only happened to me - just seen an earlier review where she clicked perfectly with another punter.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Online PLeisure

Yeah, my 2nd ever punt was a B&S and, being new to all this, I was fuckin' incensed and kicked off. Both with the girl in the room and Sergei on the phone. However, somewhat different circumstances in that I sensed from the start that she wasn't going to give great service and after a couple minutes of polite blah/ chat, I decided, "nup, gonna knock this on the head." No clothes had been removed or fluids exchanged.
I wasn't entirely successful - in that I had £40 of the £120 reimbursed. But I made it very clear to both of them they were lowlife scum. A few weeks later the profile disappeared off AW. It was after this that I discovered UKP  :cool:

I cannot stand being ripped off. It boils my blood and I probably should be more mindful that a Sergei-type character could be waiting in the wings with his accoutrement of weapons. Or not. This twat sounded pretty clueless and, when he couldn't handle any more abuse being shouted down the phone, switched his mobile off. Douchebag coward  :mad:

So now, if I feel even the slightest hint of diffidence is a WG, I curtail the meet. Not looking to get fucked over again, no sir.  :hi:

Just as well she's leaving tomorrow and hopefully, if she returns:
1) Either she's had a major attitude adjustment and understands the importance of quality service.
2) UKP continues to monitor her and report on the service, Positive/ Neutral/ Negative.

~ She needs to get over that, "I should be earning £** /hour" schtick  :timeout:

Offline poi

She is Lithuanian and they are different with Polish or other EE girls ,

I travelled many times to Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania and seen cold attitude and learnt my lesson and now I know how to deal with them,

Maybe you didn't connect with her, I hope next punt will go well for you  :drinks:

charming_red

Does her PG have any decent face pics?