Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Louiseloo Wolverhampton  (Read 4521 times)

Offline sabaisabai

like the luck of this girl anyone tried her? External Link/Members Only

Offline Girthrogers

Outrageous body, nice thick arse and big tits but sadly booked 15 minute quicky and she did fuck all saying not enough time to do anything just touching. Told her that she could have told me this on the phone and  decided to just wank myself off while she played with her pussy and tits. I came all over her sheets which really pissed her off but made me smile...must warn she is Romanian or Bulgarian or something like that, she also has a nice friend named Fatima with even bigger tits and arse but a bit podgy, but a great fuck and much nicer than Louisloo.

Offline Punterperson1971

I've seen her I'm sure when she was in Walsall Romanian I came over her boobs then oral again no sex but not my type if it's the same one pics are photoshopped used to work with amorher girl who moved to Wolverhampton before her Jessica I think her name was not very good at all judging by posts on her somewhere on the midlands review section also saw another one while she was still in Walsall same house just out side of town and it wasn't that good at all

Offline grandaddybadman

she also has a nice friend named Fatima with even bigger tits and arse but a bit podgy, but a great fuck and much nicer than Louisloo.

is fatima on adultwork?
Banned reason: Troll, "inshallah" WTF.
Banned by: daviemac

Ming

Good god, I could park my 4x4 in there and still open the doors....... :scare:

Offline MrDeviousD

I went and visited Louise a few years back in Wolverhampton when she first started out and had a 30 min visit. Found her really sexy and fantastic tits which I could of played with all night. She rode me cowgirl with a great technique and watched her in the full length mirror. Only thing I didn't like was bj was covered or I could of paid £20 extra for uncovered which I'd never pay extra for but would Def go visit her again.
Banned reason: Fake reviews are not welcome here especially to purposely damage a SP credibility
Banned by: Iloveoral

wolves87

I saw her a few months back, after reading the reviews on AW thought she would be good punt. I was very disappointed, however it might well have been my own fault for not agreeing what I wanted before hand. Paid her money £50, got undressed and she took her robe of revealing her huge tits, I started to play with her,  I asked her to suck me, she said no that's extra, I tried for kiss she said she doesn't kiss, probably would for extra, so she got condom out said put this on, was so off putting, I managed to stay semi hard and shagged it, but was my worst punt ever

Offline snoopyigor

tempted by this one......pics look decent enough....decent AW feedback, but mixed on here....

wolves is such a desert.............

anyone got more on her.........?

Offline Punterperson1971

She's romainian and unless you like big girls as well and she adds extras on top of her prices then don't bother I didn't find her attractive at all hen she was in Walsall and I feel her pics are heavily photoshopped

Offline The man

Have been tempted to see her in the past on account of what would seem to be a great pair of big tits however never got round to it. Her old profile pics used to show her midsection to be a fair bit wider (which actually wouldn't bother me at all) but in these new ones with her noticeably slimmer waist her house must have subsidence as she's got a serious case of curvy radiators and doors!

Offline Girthrogers

This girl looks good in the flesh and has lost a bit of weight, her tits and ass are amazing but like a lot of these Romanian girls once you get in the door they just try it on and start adding on prices for this and that, I really wouldn't waist your time..maybe if she read some of these reviews it might make her wake up, she could really make a lot of money with her body if she was just a little more generous.

Colin McGoober

This girl looks good in the flesh and has lost a bit of weight, her tits and ass are amazing but like a lot of these Romanian girls once you get in the door they just try it on and start adding on prices for this and that, I really wouldn't waist your time..maybe if she read some of these reviews it might make her wake up, she could really make a lot of money with her body if she was just a little more generous.

Saw her yesterday, she was a plan b for me as plan a failed due to time constraints.

Offline MrDeviousD

I went and visited Louise a few years back in Wolverhampton when she first started out and had a 30 min visit. Found her really sexy and fantastic tits which I could of played with all night. She rode me cowgirl with a great technique and watched her in the full length mirror. Only thing I didn't like was bj was covered or I could of paid £20 extra for uncovered which I'd never pay extra for but would Def go visit her again.

Went and saw her again a few days ago for 30 min booking after I had a good experience with lou s few years back . Absolutely shocking time with her complete waste of 50 notes  :angry:
Banned reason: Fake reviews are not welcome here especially to purposely damage a SP credibility

Offline snoopyigor

Saw her yesterday, she was a plan b for me as plan a failed due to time constraints.

how was it?

Offline snoopyigor

Went and saw her again a few days ago for 30 min booking after I had a good experience with lou s few years back . Absolutely shocking time with her complete waste of 50 notes  :angry:

oh damn...im stuck in wolves working till friday. its such a desert she was one i considered. why was it so bad?

Offline MrDeviousD

Shit attitude, half hearted service & overall very poor

Offline MrDeviousD

Colin McGoober

how was it?

It was ok, the only good thing was that I fingered her and licked on her clit at the same time. she charged 100 for an hour so I stayed for 45 minutes instead for 80.