Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Outcalls in the Walsall Wolverhampton area  (Read 788 times)

Offline sabaisabai

Are there any recommendations for nice outcall girls in the Walsall Wolverhampton areas or girls with nice places to visit with safe parking

Offline Stapler

So you are looking for outcalls AND incalls?

..S...

Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline sabaisabai

I am after either but with incall I don't fancy the dirty skirting board dumps you see in there profile pics.. nice girl in nice apartment or hotel at a sensible price.

smithie1000

Try this lovely girl, had her back at mine but had to pick her up but she is very nice.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline sabaisabai

Thanks Smithie neat and petite.. she doesn't look to have much in the boob department.. shame there's not a pic of her face

smithie1000

She good looking girl, I asked if she would wear a dress when I picked her up and she looked very nice walking to my car.  She chatted away and I said can you pull your skirt up and show me a bit of leg and she did, got me going straight away.  Go see her

Offline sabaisabai

So who's the best BE WITH ME or SOFIA MARIE both look great girls.. you have good taste I read your review well done thanks

smithie1000

"be with me" is the best looking girl I have ever met and a fantastic body, no fat, firm and fit. No OWO.  I want here at my place for an hour as I am better relaxed at home cus sometimes cant come at their places, just nerves but she wont come.
Sofie is an attractive girl and a bit thinner than "be with me", small tits but English with a little brummie accent, will do OWO if you are very very clean and CIM but some don't get that.
So "Be with me" wins for me cus I nearly feinted when I met her sooo sexy but a bit rushed, you must go. I want to pick up Sofie but the guy next door sits in his front room all day watching the street and says to people he had a girl come to see him the other day Grrrrrr.
Hey just have them both and tell me lol