Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Stood up again!  (Read 1177 times)

Flunt

The first time was a complete shock, the second time was a kick up the arse and now I've been stood up again.

I have a slight sympathy with pro$$ies, my reliable plan B couldn't see me when I wanted but having already arranged plan C when she in turn was stood up and texted to say she was available it got me thinking:

First, do I want to keep writing negative reviews because I've been stood up? Should I just add a negative comment to the positive review?

What am I doing wrong to keep getting double booked? How often does it happen to others?

Offline Sonny Crockett

I am very sorry to hear about your experience!!!

I feel that you should write a negative review of that lady to highlight to other punters what a timewaster she is, and that if you made a booking via AW, you should leave feedback to this effect. This is what I did when Kiki Minaj fucked me over a few weeks ago!!!

Offline smiths

The first time was a complete shock, the second time was a kick up the arse and now I've been stood up again.

I have a slight sympathy with pro$$ies, my reliable plan B couldn't see me when I wanted but having already arranged plan C when she in turn was stood up and texted to say she was available it got me thinking:

First, do I want to keep writing negative reviews because I've been stood up? Should I just add a negative comment to the positive review?

What am I doing wrong to keep getting double booked? How often does it happen to others?

If a WG accepts my booking but cancels or more often doesn't answer her phone when I am in her area irrespective of the reason she might give if any its an automatic negative review off me, I have a zero tolerance policy nowadays. I wouldn't just add a comment to a positive review though I might do that as well. I get fucked about from time to time with newbie WGs to me, not often by regulars which is why they are still regulars for the moment.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2015, 11:59:58 pm by smiths »

Offline maxxblue

If a WG accepts my booking but cancels or more often doesn't answer her phone when I am in her area irrespective of the reason she might give if any its an automatic negative review off me, I have a zero tolerance policy nowadays. I wouldn't just add a comment to a positive review though I might do that as well. I get fucked about from time to time with newbie WGs to me, not often by regulars which is why they are still regulars for the moment.

+ 1

Totally agree.

Offline latecomer

Yup, me too, I wouldn't put up with their crap.

Flunt

I've posted the review but she's on Gumtree so difficult to keep track of.

I was trying to work out how common this is or if it's just me. I haven't counted Romanians in the list of pro$$ies that have let me down, I learned a long time ago that trying to book beyond an hour ahead with a Romanian is pointless.

Tony Montana

Getting stood up by a girl is bad in any case, when you are paying them £2 a minute to pretend to like you, it is even worse.

James999

when you are paying them £2 a minute to pretend to like you, it is even worse.

A spot on post, and from a fluffy such as yourself, has your account been hacked  :sarcastic:

Offline itk

I do laugh when blokes I work with say it would be easier to pay for sex rather than try and pull a woman. How little they know.  :)

Offline mf_1101

I do laugh when blokes I work with say it would be easier to pay for sex rather than try and pull a woman. How little they know.  :)

Aye, you just need to be moderately good looking to do this with ease.

I got stood up today, part of the parcel when you go for unreviewed girls here.

I don't mind them cancelling but to have no explanation is pretty poor service.

Offline latecomer

I've posted the review but she's on Gumtree so difficult to keep track of.

I was trying to work out how common this is or if it's just me. I haven't counted Romanians in the list of pro$$ies that have let me down, I learned a long time ago that trying to book beyond an hour ahead with a Romanian is pointless.

I was trying to do a strike-through of the words but this is the best I can do with the editing tools available!