Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bewith_Me Walsall  (Read 2792 times)

1 review(s) for BeWith_Me (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

XoX

Had a free evening decided to see....
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She cancelled on me last time as I got to her address, but wanted to give her another go.
This time no problem, best to text, her English ok not great.
Went for only half hour session.

Reports are true she is Very Hot! Slim, looks just like her profile.
Small boobs very big nipples.

Ok, where to start. No kissing. OWO is £20 extra. And no touching kissing her down below  :thumbsdown:
Her BJ is very good, plenty of licking, nice and wet. Also like to rub her boobs all over you.
Asked if CIM was ok. No again.
Ok on with the Mac and into some nice doggie, even got her to finger herself while licked her ass, did get the ok for anal but the doggie was too good.
As I'd paid the extra I said I was going to give her a facial, which was pretty fun as she took it on her tongue, which she let run off onto her boobs.

I think her English is ok, she is half Spanish, which she can speak fluently. We had I good chat, looks like she'll be gone in 3 weeks, heading to Newcastle. 
Had few minutes left thought may get some more fun, only to be told. One pop only in 30 mins.
Ah well! Had fun just not great.
She is a stunner though!

Offline BustaNut

Did the extra £20 cover OWO, Facial & Anal? Or was it extra for each one? When I rang her I was quoted £30 extra just for OWO!!

XoX

Was for all. She seemed to loosen up once got started, seems pretty new to it all.

Offline JJJ

She is stunning, natural beauty.  She didn't have any make-up on either I can only imagine what she looks like with it on.  Possibly the most beautiful smile I have ever seen.  Perfect size 8, ass made in heaven.  Has oxo said small tits big nipples.  Didn't bother with any extra's.  Covered bj was really good, wet ball licking loved it.  Kissed each other's neck and chest.  Her on top she got my hands and placed them on her tits while she was bouncing away all the time looking at me smiling (HOT).  Me on top then she asked me to be careful in doggy so didnt get to smash her like I wanted to.  That ass is fucking hot thou.  Found her to be really friendly we had a really good laugh so much so I will visit again and pay the extra's.  English was quite good tbf, she didn't mention she was half Spanish to me, just said Romanian.  Never know what to believe with wgs

If looks play a big part in choosing a wg then go see her.  imo there's only 2 girls who are better looking in the wm that's of course the fans favourite polish girl and Luxury Babe Angella (girl I have reviewed).  Haven't seen MI but judging by her pics honestly don't think she can match these 3 on looks (Just my opinion everyone's different)
« Last Edit: July 11, 2015, 09:47:57 pm by JJJ »

mau111

whereabouts in Walsall does she work?

Offline JJJ

whereabouts in Walsall does she work?

Just off Broadway near town

Dodo

Just off Broadway near town
Tried to book her last night but by the time she could reply I had moved on to plan B so she is top of 'to do' list. What is her place like JJJ and does she have a name??

Offline JJJ

Tried to book her last night but by the time she could reply I had moved on to plan B so she is top of 'to do' list. What is her place like JJJ and does she have a name??

Didn't catch her name too busy having fun.  Place is a very basic old syle flat, fit for purpose.  Nice and quiet didn't at all feel uncomfortable, thou some may

Ps I was with her about 7/8pm so could have been my fault you moved onto plan B (my bad)

Dodo

Didn't catch her name too busy having fun.  Place is a very basic old syle flat, fit for purpose.  Nice and quiet didn't at all feel uncomfortable, thou some may

Ps I was with her about 7/8pm so could have been my fault you moved onto plan B (my bad)
You must have been giving her one whilst I was waiting for a text back to confirm a 9.00 meet.
Fuckin close shave that from havin your sloppy seconds

Offline Punterperson1971

I've been looking at her but something's stopped me not sure what though but I'm very tempted now

Offline JJJ

You must have been giving her one whilst I was waiting for a text back to confirm a 9.00 meet.
Fuckin close shave that from havin your sloppy seconds

Lestat

Good punt...very pretty face, excellent thick hair, good body & loves giving sloppy bj even after you been inside her

Downside - small rack however pert nipples, does not mouth  kiss however she allows you to kiss her neck & body, also prefers doggy & being on top to missionary.

When I saw early July...she did say she does not like Walsall and maybe moving to Newcastle.

I do recommend give her a try...if you like a pretty girl who provides vanilla service... Face wise she will not disappoint and her pictures are genuine..

Offline Punterperson1971

Was thinking about seeing her when she first appeared but cum once policy and no touching & kissing puts me off even if she looks hot

Offline brumrock

Was thinking about seeing her when she first appeared but cum once policy and no touching & kissing puts me off even if she looks hot

+1 and I got quoted £40 for extra for owo!! she needs to come off her high horse
« Last Edit: July 24, 2015, 05:00:06 pm by brumrock »

Offline bang!

Decided to have a quick half hour punt wow great body!! Definitely worth it shame she's going to Manchester tomorrow. Good blow job then she tied her hair up with her knickers and rode me then I got on top well worth it.
Banned reason: Never off the site but no meaningful contributions.
Banned by: daviemac