External Link/Members Only or
External Link/Members OnlySpringing youthfully out of my young uns hotlist comes this lass. After reading a couple of reviews and exchanging a few pm's with trusted ukp north west podging teamsters (I'm getting dafter and dafter ha ha) I decided I wanted to see this lass. I've read her profile about her loving cum and her glory hole back ground of sucking cock, I'm thinking I'm having some of this.
Comms... excellent email exchanges with prompt replies and phone number and postcode passed on pretty early. This lass doesn't talk on the phone, instead comms are email and text, I prefer a natter but she comes recommended so I were confident of her validity.
Venue... excellent venue, nice clean house in a Manchester suburb and accessing is through a fairly discrete door. Loads of out of eye shot parking. I park up, text "I'm here" and receive a prompt reply with house number.
Looks.... Yes, it's her in the pictures, there is no funny business with the pics, they are accurate. She's a tidy young lass, I'd say her age is accurate on her profile. She is slim with a perky pair of youthful tits and multi coloured hair (don't think Brown's and blondes, think more blues and greens). Good looking lass that looks exactly how I would imagine a young wg to look (sounds daft I know, but that's the best way I could think of describing her).
The action.... I knock on the door and the door opens with nobody there (ha ha, yes, she's hiding at the back of it), I peer round to see her stood there, dressed as requested looking very sexy indeed.
In I go and shown to her very clean bedroom with clean double bed and porn on the tv. Cash handed over, we're on with the dfk, she kisses with some passion and has no problem with your hands and fingers exploring her body.
So, the clothes are coming off and we're on the bed, rolling around caressing and feeling each other up, I slip a couple of fingers in her and she's already wet.
She then pushes me onto my back and starts sucking my bare cock, now, I've mentioned many a lass sucking with gusto in past reviews but I have never ever been sucked so hard, her oral technique is mind blowing, deep throat holds no fear for this lass. I suggest some 69 (thinking bloody hell, what is coming ha ha), no problem, she jumps up and plonks her clean pink shaven pussy on my chin. She tastes very good indeed, I go to town doing my oral gig whilst she bloody well destroys my cock, she uses no hands at all but sucks so hard I could feel the hairs in my nostrils going back inside ha ha, I'm fighting the urge big time here, she on the other hand just carries on slapping her nostrils on my taities.
Podging time now, on his best mates coat and we're into cg, another grinder with energy here, from cg we rotate to mish, mish is the usual hot, panting, sweating affair and doggy. Doggy is excellent, the view from up there is great but this lass wants to suck cock and says she loves tasting cum, so, knowing that, I'm happy wip off best mates coat and let her go to town sucking me (I've already had a taster what's to come).
So, I'm knelt upright with two fingers deep in her pussy whilst she goes bloody berserk sucking my cock, "cum in mouth" don't cover this, more like suck the cum from next week's supply, I pop and she just drains every drop, rolling out it round her mouth, she gulps it down with a smile, she's then back to battering my now very sensitive bell end which makes me giggle like a bloody teenager.
I need a rest now, after a decent natter and a pleasant enough massage, I'm on the mend ha ha, I'm now thinking of another brutal (ha ha) blow job.
I'm laid on my back and she lays at a right angle to me, gets herself comfy and bloody well attacks my poor little pecker again, no time to get hard, she's at it, best mate wakes up and he's under attack again, off we go again, needless to say, another load goes straight down her throat.
Cleaned up, I'm definitely spent and done, I put my lucky underpants back on just in case this lass jumps on again ha ha.
I've done my hour and I wobble back into the real world wondering which way I walked up the street (I'm not kidding).
To sum up... she's fit, young and very very horny. The sex with her is nothing mind blowing but good enough but (and there is a big but), her oral cock sucking experience is something to behold. She has a background of glory hole and you can tell too. She mentioned that a cock milking table is on the cards, bloody hell, you might peer through the window and see my spotty white arse facing the light bulb ha ha
Would I return... Yes, just for the oral would be enough ha ha
Would I recommend... Yes, get yourself ready ha ha