Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Seeking advice for Thailand Holiday/Punting trip  (Read 2802 times)

Traxer

Hello everyone,

I will be going to thailand for the first time towards the end of july to early august.

So far my trip is as follows and I was hoping some of you more experienced punters could give me some advice. I have read around this forum on similar threads but wanted to try get more up to date information

I will be landing in Bangkok early morning and will be there for one night before flying to Phuket the next day for 6 days and from there having the choice to go back to bangkok for punting/sight seeing or from this legendary pattaya i keep reading about (besides jimmy who seems to really hate it)

1 ) So my first question would be, for my first night in Bangkok can anyone recommend a place that offers in-calls as taking someone back to the hotel would not be an option.

2) While in Phuket I will be staying in The Bliss South Beach Patong, I have read that the best places to go for Phuket are Bangla Road in Paton, I wanted to ask  if there are places that offer in-calls or any good soapy massage places that I can visit.
   - How much can I expect to pay in Phuket ?

3) For the last part of my trip, do you recommend I go to pattaya or go back to bangkok , I have found people say that bangkok is a lot more expensive for punting in comparison to pattaya.
    - In pattaya, can anyone recommend any hotels that are guest friendly as I will be alone for this part of my trip and can do out-calls etc, or can anyone recommend a general area to try get a hotel in where all the action is.
    - Pattaya main area seems to be Soi 6 and rainbow 4 or is there another place that I should go.
    - Is Devils Den a must do in pattaya?
    - Again any soapy massage places that anyone can recommend or where they usually are.

4) What exactly does Short-time refer to, is it a 30-1 hour session like in the UK thats over once you cum , or is it a as many as you can go for X amount of time etc.
    - Am I correct in assuming long term is referring to over night stay?
    - Which is generally better to go for ? price wise etc.

5) I hear taxi's are really cheap in thailand, what can I expect to me paying so I know not to be ripped off, or is the metro/train a better option to take ?

6) What are FKK clubs?

7) In a gogo bar how many drinks am I typically expected to buy for a girl I like, do I have to buy any at all ? can we not simply talk and then I pay the bar fine for her leaving ? I ask as I am not really a drinker and would prefer not sitting there over a few drinks.
   - what are the current prices like for bar girls in phuket and pattaya so I know if shes trying to take me for a ride.
   -  I noticed some people have said the girls do a age-for-age type of thing where young girls only go with young guys or so , I am 24 average looking so hopefully okay.
   - although i look quite young for my age , is it wise to carry ID for entering bars etc

8) I have seen some of the videos on youtube and it seems to be always crowded, I am assuming end of july - start august will be just as busy as the videos,
   - what time do the girls usually show up for work and is there a good time to try go so I can avoid the crowds of people and still get a decent selection of girls.

9) I really really do not want to end up with a ladyboy, how can I be sure I am not picking one of them up, are they quite up front about being ladyboy, dont want to end up taking one back to a hotel in pattaya.

Anything else I should be aware of punting wise or general travelling tips to thailand.

Thank you for any help in advanced

« Last Edit: July 04, 2015, 03:03:42 pm by Traxer »

Traxer

Update:

I found this website for Pattaya that recommends 'bachelor hotels' that allow free entry of any guest you bring back: External Link/Members Only

browsing there list I have found  Sawasdee Sea View Pattaya Hotel  to be the best in terms of walking distance to local red light areas and not too far from soi 6 by the looks of it,
Early booking is £15per night only

What do you guys think?  If you could 'view the location' on the below link and let me know if that is a good area that would be great
External Link/Members Only

Google maps shows its about 15 minutes drive to soi 6 and 25 minute walk, is walking along the beach road towards soi 6 a good/safe option ?

I also found Rose Bay Resort Pattaya, slightly more money but better hotel over all and seems to be closer to soi 6, but further from beach road.
However I dont have any information on their 'guest' policy.

Here is the link ,
External Link/Members Only|1&searchrequestid=240a53e8-5805-453b-95a0-899b2d2bcbc5&pingnumber=1

Thank you.

Offline Jerboa

Hello everyone,

I will be going to thailand for the first time towards the end of july to early august.

So far my trip is as follows and I was hoping some of you more experienced punters could give me some advice. I have read around this forum on similar threads but wanted to try get more up to date information

I will be landing in Bangkok early morning and will be there for one night before flying to Phuket the next day for 6 days and from there having the choice to go back to bangkok for punting/sight seeing or from this legendary pattaya i keep reading about (besides jimmy who seems to really hate it)

1 ) So my first question would be, for my first night in Bangkok can anyone recommend a place that offers in-calls as taking someone back to the hotel would not be an option.
What hotel in Bkk are you staying, why is taking a girl back not a option? If not there are Short time hotels you can use.

2) While in Phuket I will be staying in The Bliss South Beach Patong, I have read that the best places to go for Phuket are Bangla Road in Paton, I wanted to ask  if there are places that offer in-calls or any good soapy massage places that I can visit.
   - How much can I expect to pay in Phuket ?
It been a few years since I was last in Phuket, it's more of a tourist island, with some punting down Bangla, don't bother with a soapy in Phuket, there is only one, it's overpriced and poor service.

3) For the last part of my trip, do you recommend I go to pattaya or go back to bangkok , I have found people say that bangkok is a lot more expensive for punting in comparison to pattaya.
    - In pattaya, can anyone recommend any hotels that are guest friendly as I will be alone for this part of my trip and can do out-calls etc, or can anyone recommend a general area to try get a hotel in where all the action is.
    - Pattaya main area seems to be Soi 6 and rainbow 4 or is there another place that I should go.
    - Is Devils Den a must do in pattaya?
    - Again any soapy massage places that anyone can recommend or where they usually are.
How many days will you have left when you return from Phuket? Almost all hotels in town are guest friendly, it's expected guests will have bargirls, Rainbow 4 is a gogo bar in Nana plaza Bangkok, Devils Den iMO is over rated, yes you get a threesome, but the girls are acting, the three main soapies are on 2nd road up by Big C. Last month I stayed at Queen Victoria Inn Soi 6, been here many times, paid about 20 quid a night for superior room, no need to book in advance, as its low season.

4) What exactly does Short-time refer to, is it a 30-1 hour session like in the UK thats over once you cum , or is it a as many as you can go for X amount of time etc.
    - Am I correct in assuming long term is referring to over night stay?
    - Which is generally better to go for ? price wise etc.
Short time can mean lots of things, it usually means times up when you cum, the girls don't usually work by time unlike in West, a ST could mean 15mins, or if you take your time and don't cum quick a couple of hours, Longtime is overnight, LT usually works out better value, as you get a session the next day, and it's less of a rush, but some guys just prefer sleeping alone.

5) I hear taxi's are really cheap in thailand, what can I expect to me paying so I know not to be ripped off, or is the metro/train a better option to take ?
yes metered taxis are cheap, in Bkk when using a cab always insist on the meter, don't let the driver quote you a price, they try it on in tourists areas, I use the Skytrain and Metro a lot, as it beats all the heavy traffic. Phuket is worst, the taxi Mafia run all transport, they charge what they like.

6) What are FKK clubs?
Not sure where you've got this from, fkk's are in Germany.

7) In a gogo bar how many drinks am I typically expected to buy for a girl I like, do I have to buy any at all ? can we not simply talk and then I pay the bar fine for her leaving ? I ask as I am not really a drinker and would prefer not sitting there over a few drinks.
   - what are the current prices like for bar girls in phuket and pattaya so I know if shes trying to take me for a ride.
   -  I noticed some people have said the girls do a age-for-age type of thing where young girls only go with young guys or so , I am 24 average looking so hopefully okay.
   - although i look quite young for my age , is it wise to carry ID for entering bars etc
most bars expect you to buy at least one Ladydrink, if you're sat talking to a girl, if you're not interested in her and she approached you, don't buy her drink, but if you're thinking of barfining her buying her a LD is worth it, as the girl gets a commission, and you don't look like a cheap charley, price wise the girls try it on with newbies, do not admit this is your first trip! Prices in Beer bars should be ST 500-1000, LT 1000-1500, even though some girls last month quoted my mate 2k LT, even though the bar was dead quiet. Gogo''s are more,  ST 1500-2000 LT 2000-3000 but some girls will try to get more, if you're in your 20's and at least average looks you shouldn't have any trouble finding girls, they'll find you, the hottest girls are found in the discos after midnight.
8) I have seen some of the videos on youtube and it seems to be always crowded, I am assuming end of july - start august will be just as busy as the videos,
   - what time do the girls usually show up for work and is there a good time to try go so I can avoid the crowds of people and still get a decent selection of girls.
in Thailand high season isn't June-August like in Europe, it's November to February when it's cooler and dryer. In the bars they usually start at 8-9pm, unless there is a big event at the bar, they aren't crowded, I remarked on my report that even on weekends many well known bars where quiet.

9) I really really do not want to end up with a ladyboy, how can I be sure I am not picking one of them up, are they quite up front about being ladyboy, dont want to end up taking one back to a hotel in pattaya.

Anything else I should be aware of punting wise or general travelling tips to thailand.

Thank you for any help in advanced

Most ladyboys are easy to spot, as they are taller, dress very sexy, and just look different to a girl, and as soon as they open their mouth, you know, some girls are getting taller now, I BF a girl from Chiang mai who was 5'8", many dopey guys thought she was a ladyboy, if in doubt ask them, most ladyboys will tell you the truth.

Traxer

Thank you for your reply,

I dont have a hotel in BKK yet but may be staying around Siam or Patumwan area
if you  know anything around there?
Outcall isnt a option because i will have family with me who i will ditch by pattaya time.

These short time hotels you refer to, are they basically a place where you find a girl then find a room near by?
is that something difficult to do ? will the girls usually know where to go

Thanks for the heads up for the soapy in phuket., do you know of any good soapy places in pattaya?

I will have about 5 nights 6 days in pattaya, if most of the hotels are guest friendly in the soi 6 area shall i not worrying about finding one with reviews to say it is.
was Queen Victoria Inn Soi 6 guest friendly ?

What is the difference between a bar girl and a gogo girl ? i thought gogo girls was the name given for the girls you meet at bars?
or are gogo bars something else entirely and if so are they clearly marked so I know to try the regular bars instead?

Im guessing that since gogo charge more they are generally hotter girls there?

Thanks

Traxer

For pattaya is it better to stay near walking street or soi 6?

Offline Jerboa

Thank you for your reply,

I dont have a hotel in BKK yet but may be staying around Siam or Patumwan area
if you  know anything around there?
Outcall isnt a option because i will have family with me who i will ditch by pattaya time.

These short time hotels you refer to, are they basically a place where you find a girl then find a room near by?
is that something difficult to do ? will the girls usually know where to go

Thanks for the heads up for the soapy in phuket., do you know of any good soapy places in pattaya?

I will have about 5 nights 6 days in pattaya, if most of the hotels are guest friendly in the soi 6 area shall i not worrying about finding one with reviews to say it is.
was Queen Victoria Inn Soi 6 guest friendly ?

What is the difference between a bar girl and a gogo girl ? i thought gogo girls was the name given for the girls you meet at bars?
or are gogo bars something else entirely and if so are they clearly marked so I know to try the regular bars instead?

Im guessing that since gogo charge more they are generally hotter girls there?

Thanks

If it's only one night Siam or Pratunam is fine, you can get Skytrain or taxi to Nana plaza, Soi Cowboy, there are ST hotels nearby, you pay 300b or so for a hour, the girls in the bars know where to go, or if you want a soapy massage head up to Ratchada road, this is the soapy area of Bkk, I know it well, as I usually stay up there, don't let a street tout take you to a soapy, as they will overcharge you.

Yes Queen Vic is girl friendly, as are most hotels in town, the ones that are not are a few 4 star family hotels, they just charge you to bring a girl.

If you are confused about the difference between a gogo and beer bar I strongly suggest you do some more research yourself, you obviously have a lot to learn, most beer bars are open air bars, there are many of these all over Pattaya, gogo bars are enclosed air conditioned with a stage of some sort that the girls dance on, the third option is freelancers you find on the streets.

As for where to stay, my recommendation is a good one, decent mid range hotel, English pub restaurant downstairs and friendly staff, or there are plenty of other hotels about, location I'd advise to stay nearby the main Beach rd Second rd baht bus route, this makes moving about easier.

Offline Jerboa

Traxer

Thank you for your reply and especially the link,

I managed to find a newbies guide to puttaya which did help .

However I am trying to narrow down the hotel now ,

I tried searching queen victora inn on agoda but it appears to not be there and I would prefer to book via such a website.

From reading more on the puttaya addicts site,

it seems that soi 6 is a good spot and that 2nd road soi 2-4 is where all the soappy places are?
there was a mention of sois 7 and sois 8 not being active anymore so maybe its better to avoid staying around here?

I have found a few hotels , if you could help me narrow it down in terms of location that would be helpful.

- April Suites: 346/4 Pattaya Sai 2 Soi 6 Soi Saithong Moo 9, Nongprue Banglamung, Central Pattaya,
- Sabai Lodge Hotel: 380 Pattaya Soi 2, North Pattaya, Pattaya, Thailand

I am leaning towards sabai lodge hotel as its near the massage parlours and not too far from sois 6

In Bangkok I have found the following locations;

- Pietra Bangkok Hotel : 254 Radchadapisek Road, Huay Kwang, Ratchadaphisek, Bangkok
- Salil Hotel Sukhumvit Soi 8 :  50,50/1 Sukhumvit soi 8, Nana, Klongtoey, Sukhumvit, Bangkok

Sorry to keep this thread going , its just all very overwhelming it feels like this place is huge and no one place seems to be ideal for walking distance to all the main spots.

Thank you

Offline Steve2

External Link/Members Only

Is a good place to stay and girl friendly .Close to most things but away from the hustle and bustle

Offline Jimmyredcab

It makes little difference, baht buses operate 24/7, the fare is 10 baht (20 pence), a 5 minute journey depending on traffic.

I have never said that I "hate" Pattaya, I have simply said that the vast majority of the prostitutes are as ugly as fuck, I stand by that comment.

Don't expect beauty queens and you will have a great time.    :hi:

Offline Jerboa

Thank you for your reply and especially the link,

I managed to find a newbies guide to puttaya which did help .

However I am trying to narrow down the hotel now ,

I tried searching queen victora inn on agoda but it appears to not be there and I would prefer to book via such a website.

From reading more on the puttaya addicts site,

it seems that soi 6 is a good spot and that 2nd road soi 2-4 is where all the soappy places are?
there was a mention of sois 7 and sois 8 not being active anymore so maybe its better to avoid staying around here?

I have found a few hotels , if you could help me narrow it down in terms of location that would be helpful.

- April Suites: 346/4 Pattaya Sai 2 Soi 6 Soi Saithong Moo 9, Nongprue Banglamung, Central Pattaya,
- Sabai Lodge Hotel: 380 Pattaya Soi 2, North Pattaya, Pattaya, Thailand

I am leaning towards sabai lodge hotel as its near the massage parlours and not too far from sois 6

In Bangkok I have found the following locations;

- Pietra Bangkok Hotel : 254 Radchadapisek Road, Huay Kwang, Ratchadaphisek, Bangkok
- Salil Hotel Sukhumvit Soi 8 :  50,50/1 Sukhumvit soi 8, Nana, Klongtoey, Sukhumvit, Bangkok

Sorry to keep this thread going , its just all very overwhelming it feels like this place is huge and no one place seems to be ideal for walking distance to all the main spots.

Thank you

Forget Agoda, your not booking a trip to Vegas, there are so many rooms available in town no need to pre book, it makes you more flexible, and not stuck in one location, for Queen Vic Google will give you their website, you can reserve by email for couple of nights, if for some reason you don't like move on.

bigone

here now  :P
much better then staying in london
 :P

Offline hoopbhoy

Pattaya is quite compact and the baht buses make it easy to get around cheaply. I usually stay around Soi Diana, LK Metro Soi Buakhao area. 15 minute walk to either Soi 6 or Waking St, 5 mins by baht bus, LK Metro is ful of gogos and bars, Soi 7/8 bar complexes are a 5 minute walk and Soi Made in Thailand bar complex is right there too.