I will be going to thailand for the first time towards the end of july to early august.
So far my trip is as follows and I was hoping some of you more experienced punters could give me some advice. I have read around this forum on similar threads but wanted to try get more up to date information
I will be landing in Bangkok early morning and will be there for one night before flying to Phuket the next day for 6 days and from there having the choice to go back to bangkok for punting/sight seeing or from this legendary pattaya i keep reading about (besides jimmy who seems to really hate it)
1 ) So my first question would be, for my first night in Bangkok can anyone recommend a place that offers in-calls as taking someone back to the hotel would not be an option.
2) While in Phuket I will be staying in The Bliss South Beach Patong, I have read that the best places to go for Phuket are Bangla Road in Paton, I wanted to ask if there are places that offer in-calls or any good soapy massage places that I can visit.
- How much can I expect to pay in Phuket ?
3) For the last part of my trip, do you recommend I go to pattaya or go back to bangkok , I have found people say that bangkok is a lot more expensive for punting in comparison to pattaya.
- In pattaya, can anyone recommend any hotels that are guest friendly as I will be alone for this part of my trip and can do out-calls etc, or can anyone recommend a general area to try get a hotel in where all the action is.
- Pattaya main area seems to be Soi 6 and rainbow 4 or is there another place that I should go.
- Is Devils Den a must do in pattaya?
- Again any soapy massage places that anyone can recommend or where they usually are.
4) What exactly does Short-time refer to, is it a 30-1 hour session like in the UK thats over once you cum , or is it a as many as you can go for X amount of time etc.
- Am I correct in assuming long term is referring to over night stay?
- Which is generally better to go for ? price wise etc.
5) I hear taxi's are really cheap in thailand, what can I expect to me paying so I know not to be ripped off, or is the metro/train a better option to take ?
6) What are FKK clubs?
7) In a gogo bar how many drinks am I typically expected to buy for a girl I like, do I have to buy any at all ? can we not simply talk and then I pay the bar fine for her leaving ? I ask as I am not really a drinker and would prefer not sitting there over a few drinks.
- what are the current prices like for bar girls in phuket and pattaya so I know if shes trying to take me for a ride.
- I noticed some people have said the girls do a age-for-age type of thing where young girls only go with young guys or so , I am 24 average looking so hopefully okay.
- although i look quite young for my age , is it wise to carry ID for entering bars etc
8) I have seen some of the videos on youtube and it seems to be always crowded, I am assuming end of july - start august will be just as busy as the videos,
- what time do the girls usually show up for work and is there a good time to try go so I can avoid the crowds of people and still get a decent selection of girls.
9) I really really do not want to end up with a ladyboy, how can I be sure I am not picking one of them up, are they quite up front about being ladyboy, dont want to end up taking one back to a hotel in pattaya.
Anything else I should be aware of punting wise or general travelling tips to thailand.
Thank you for any help in advanced