Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rachel_Lovitt - Elephant & Castle  (Read 919 times)

9 review(s) for xLittleRedRidingHood (4 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

scorpion61

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I saw Rachel as few weeks back when she was briefly in London. She saw me just after a bunch of friends had left her at the hotel after a hard weekend partying. Which probably explains the disappointing punt. Cant help but think she was at a loose end and decided to make a quick £150 without being properly prepared.

Rachel had been on my HL for sometime but went off travelling in January so I didnt expect ever to see her. When she suddenly re-appeared and offered incall circumstances fell in place for me to see her - so i took the opportunity.

Comms were fine and I was directed to a budget chain hotel a short walk from Elephant & Castle. Reception area was very small, making it impossible to enter unseen by the reception staff. Stuck the phone to my ear and walked confidently passed them no problem.

Room was a complete tip but that made sense when Rachel announced she had been partying all weekend  - in fact i'm pretty sure she was still under the influence and I don't mean alcohol. I was expecting an Irish rose but she was much thinner of face than her pictures suggest and her complexion showed the signs of the weekend fun. And her voice was very croaky.  Size 10 I would say, decent size soft tits, not toned but neither overly flabby.

Had a shower - bathroom was no better than the rest of the room. Service started with some FK and mutual fondling. Oral was with which is not my preference so I went for an extended RO session. To be fair she received this very well and got me so turned on with her reaction that I had to break off and quickly fuck her (having the OW turned out to be a bonus). I popped very quickly. No great enthusiasm from each of us to carry only so I dressed and left early.

I'll give her the benefit of the doubt that I caught her on a bad day and maybe I had built her up too much in my mind - so I will rate this neutral - pleased I saw her but would not return.

£150 for an hour - over priced for the service I received.