Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nancy Coventry  (Read 4294 times)

Offline MarkR

Has anyone been to see Nancy (St Agatha's Road in Coventry) or Li (Coventry Street in Coventry). How good is the massage? They both seem very cheap in price

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

Offline wolfstep

Hi

Li

External Link/Members Only  is very good gives a great massage and is generally nice to talk to.

Nancy

External Link/Members Only is not so good very hard massage and does not handle the old man that well , not in my case FWIW.

Go along and make up your own mind, remember to report back !!

WS.

Offline MarkR

Thank you for putting the links up. I visited Nancy today, I found her to be friendly, and really enjoyed the massage. It is a little firm at times but probably what I needed.  I don't know if she does HR, I didn't ask and wasn't offered.
May try Li next week.

Offline claud223

its a +  for LI, decent massage and hr ;) ;)

Offline ClimaxMan

Li I have vistited a few months ago, very nice lady and a decent hand job. Gave a GREAT foot massage as well.

Offline claud223

Thank you for putting the links up. I visited Nancy today, I found her to be friendly, and really enjoyed the massage. It is a little firm at times but probably what I needed.  I don't know if she does HR, I didn't ask and wasn't offered.
May try Li next week.

Hi MarkR

looks like ads been removed, do you have contact number for Nancy

thanks

Ps : Li is worth every penny  :yahoo:
« Last Edit: October 18, 2015, 06:42:31 pm by claud223 »

Offline claud223

Nice one thanks

good luck with Li

Offline misterjt111

How much does Li charge for HR on top of her advertised rate of £15 for half hr & £30 for 1 hour?

Offline Silverrocket

Both Nancy and Li charge £10 for HR.Very good value.

Offline claud223

velocity

Hello

Yes I have seen both Li and Nancy, they are incomparable, LI is million times better, friendly and kinder than her, Nancy is not very welcoming at all, I will recommend LI.

Offline claud223

yes, I agree, have seen Li on 2 occasions, I wanted to try out Nancy but I'm not getting goods vibes on here at the moment, might still try her if she allows touching ;).
if not back to Li  :D

velocity

I can assure you that she does not allow touching, nor she offers HR, she covers me up a towel, and doing the massage over the towel, but try it, it will be a good experience for you