Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gift ideas for ma bitch  (Read 1756 times)

Offline peter_bungee

Hi guys

i have a girl i regularly see and would like to buy her a small inexpensive gift but stuck for ideas apart from the obvious stuff like perfume or chocolates.  She is lovely and down to earth, into taking pics (already bought her selfie stick which she loves), rap music, she works as a stripper most of the time (what do strippers like apart from notes??) and likes the colour black!  She is a bit of a gangster/thug like and speaks Ebonics-an essex gal lol

Something generic would be ok….budget under £20 from ebay/online..

thanks

Offline SamLP

jcdmj12

Online PLeisure

An elocution lesson.
ah, No....... !

I like a bit of ghetto-rough  :wackogirl:

Sureshot

A box of "shut the fuck up and suck my cock".  She's a prostitute not your wife, no need for gifts.

johnnyboy61

Ricky,I don't really know what your motive is in posting this except to say to everyone "look you lot, this pro$$ie is like a girlfriend". You'll no doubt get quite a few sarcastic answers, which in truth is what your post deserves. If she really is 'yo bitch' you don't need ideas from the rest of us, but here goes anyway:

How about a bottle of mouthwash to swill out the previous client's spunk from her mouth before she greets you with that long lost kiss at the door.

raylondoner

Robbybobby15

I really don't get this at all, would you give a gift to a taxi driver or someone working in a shop? You are paying for a service you can pretend she's your bitch all you want but she ain't, I'm sure she's great but I just don't get it when guys buy wg gifts ?

sam1

Why buy a gift? Like most say if you didnt pay she wouldnt even give you a cuddle You pay enough to fuck her why pay more on a gift when you can put that towards the  next punt

Offline RedKettle

said it before, you are a regular customer so she should be buying you a gift....

Offline daveev

External Link/Members Only

Right price and you can get them in black if that's her taste,

RandyF

Why buy a gift?

To curry favour with his new 'girlfriend', though 'bitch' may be more accurate than has dawned on him yet  :lol:

Offline GalaxyMan

I have a girl I regularly see.  She is lovely and down to earth, works as a stripper most of the time and likes the colour black!

Link? Review? :-)

fredpunter

Right price and you can get them in black if that's her taste,

Cos there's nothing a girl earning hundreds a day who needs a spare room to house her shoe collection wants more than another really cheap pair?

It's sad but true but most girls will be earning much more than most of their punters. I know some men have this "need to be a provider" mentality, but almost anything sensible you get her will be something she either doesn't want or if she does want one she wants a better one than you can afford.

But you should not feel obliged to buy her anything. If you do just get her something silly that relates to something you've talked about that will bring out a smile. Or something that you get the benefit of like a fishnet bodystocking or a bottle of gin. (be careful with clothing ... some girls are flattered and thrilled to get a fishnet bodystocking ..... some say fuck off if you think I'm wearing that shite   :lol: )

Offline closeshave

I bought my Mistress a studded paddle. She promptly bent me over and used it on me. Boy it bloody hurt but she was impressed and I will be reaping the 'benefit' for months to come.
This is of course a slightly different scenario.

Falstaff

Not sure who is the 'bitch' here, the OP or the girl

Offline AnthG

I remember I asked a similar type of question a few years back, and the only suggestion that has stuck with me as the best was Lip Gloss.

This is not lipstick for colouring purposes, this is stuff that stops you getting chapped lips and gives lubrication to your lips. The benefits of this for you out of getting her this are pretty obvious :)

As another suggestion, Its a tiny bit more than £20 but I seen in Sainsbury's they had bottles Champagne that had a tennis ball jacket on to celebrate Wimbledon. These were on special for £22 in my local.

Another good suggestion (I am always good at this sort of stuff when its not personal to me for some reason). But how about this, she can use it in her purse to make sure she doesn't lose money. Or on keys or anything

« Last Edit: July 03, 2015, 11:00:23 am by AnthG »
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Sureshot

I remember I asked a similar type of question a few years back, and the only suggestion that has stuck with me as the best was Lip Gloss.

This is not lipstick for colouring purposes, this is stuff that stops you getting chapped lips and gives lubrication to your lips. The benefits of this for you out of getting her this are pretty obvious :)

As another suggestion, Its a tiny bit more than £20 but I seen in Sainsbury's they had bottles Champagne that had a tennis ball jacket on to celebrate Wimbledon. These were on special for £22 in my local.

Another good suggestion (I am always good at this sort of stuff when its not personal to me for some reason). But how about this, she can use it in her purse to make sure she doesn't lose money. Or on keys or anything

What the actual fuck?!?! :dash:

yorkshire123

How about a bottle of mouthwash to swill out the previous client's spunk from her mouth before she greets you with that long lost kiss at the door.

Great idea, but to add a personal touch I would also add
Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline AnthG

What the actual fuck?!?! :dash:

Ok, so those were my serious suggestions.

If you want one that is off the wall. I think I can come up with this too.

How about getting her a GPS locator device

You can say to her on giving her it, "As I like you so much, and you are my favorite girl, here is a GPS locator that I have got you. This will allow me to know exactly where you are, every second of every day.....Won't that be nice".  :)
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

carefree

A box of "shut the fuck up and suck my cock".  She's a prostitute not your wife, no need for gifts.

Totally, fuck buying them gifts, they earn more then the average bloke.

Do you honestly think she's gonna treasure a 20 quid gift?  A brand new Merc yes, a cheap gift no :dash:

Offline cueball

they earn more then the average bloke.

They earn more than the average politician

Sod the gifts, not a chance