Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Blonde Ester - Coventry  (Read 1529 times)

1 review(s) for Blonde Ester (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Riyjay13

Been looking at this Czech girlie for a few weeks, particularly the photo on her profile of her on her back, legs spread, silky smooth cunt on show along with a great pair of tits and a very attractive face. The photos looked a bit 'shopped' and at a declared age of 35 I was expecting to TOFTT and be disappointed.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

However, when Ester opened the door, I was pleased to see that the photos on her profile are pretty accurate.

On the down side, she's certainly in her thirties and is a little self-conscious of her weight (probable size 12). Her English isn't great but once we were naked that was the last thing on my mind. On the up side, she's extremely attractive, fabulous tits, great spankable arse (she loved that), great owo technique, fucks hard in all positions and, at £60 for the half hour, is what John Mcririck would definitely describe as 'good value for the punter'.

I finished off by having her wank me between her tits while she stroked my balls - outstanding!

Location is in the Stoney Stanton Road flat where I'd seen the very hot Channel a few weeks earlier. It's clearly a new Czech girl set up - very discreet, good parking, clean ( good shower before and after) and generally the best set up I've seen in Cov along with Demi's Lower Ford Street group. Just as well really: Cov would be a total wasteland for decent prossies without the Czech girlies.

Offline Turtle Z

Good review. She sounds great and goes straight into my HL.  :drinks:

firingblanks

Very attractive girl.
Indeed worth a punt at those good rates.
Not a million miles for me either as I pass that region lots.
Will have to see how much spare punting money I have next week.
The 4 the review.