Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sophia-B  (Read 1602 times)

giac

External Link/Members Only

Well, I am pleased to recommend Sophia!  (Edinburgh, end of June). :thumbsup:  Pictures: 100% accurate, Location: Delux hotel Suite; Cleanliness: Spotless; Intelligent and well spoken, not vulgar and not a  dirty junky looking (plenty of those,,,,I always walk away after 20 sec!!).
We sat on sofa, engaged in conversation easily, she is a student and knows how to converse well. 
We ended up on top of each other on the sofa, undressing bit by bit....almost like a true GFE!!  the rest you can imagine.
Definitely not a machine that throws you out when time is up.

One negative:  (sorry Sophia!!)  very small breasts!!...but she said to me : " this is how God made me!"  ..how sweet!! I love her!! :dance:

RandyF

Wow. She looks adorable Giac, We could do with a dose of that In Glasgow.

She's British, right enough?
« Last Edit: July 02, 2015, 06:00:05 pm by RandyF »

giac

...absolutely, not only British: Pure Scottish!!!  I am afraid I gave up on the crappy foreigners.  I particularly detest Rumanians and Brazilians, why?   because they are liars, so they waste my time...I book,  go,... then I do not stay.

So I stick with the few classy home breed which make up only 3/4% of AW...unfortunaltely not many classy girls opt for this career.
Do you ever walk in town and see a woman, elegant, talks with her friend without a rough voice and finding asking yourself...I wish she was in AW! she would be making few bucks indeed!...she is so adorably fuckable that I would make love with her.  Well, reality is different and recently AW in Edinburgh is very depressing indeed!

chico1000

Giac
Thanks for your contribution and if Andy gets knocked out I'm routing for Federer.