Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Good Anal Providers  (Read 2103 times)

Offline Travis

Fellow Mongers,
Occassionally I take a notion for brown and have had some superb punts with Analyaangel (Glasgow Indie, Ibrox area) and the thoroughly bonkers Sophie (Newtown Sauna, Edinburgh).

Am I missing any tricks?

I live in Glasgow but am quite happy to jump through to Edinburgh for a great punt (God knows I miss Becky Carlyle).

Anyone else got any recommendations?

Travis

(Ps, tried Bobbi of GCE after reading Weeman's review but she wasn't up for it unfortunately)

Offline foreverchanges

I live in Glasgow but am quite happy to jump through to Edinburgh for a great punt (God knows I miss Becky Carlyle).

Don't we all !!! :D

Offline Travis

She really was the best ever!  Fabulous looking and always an outstanding punt.
I remember becoming friendly with a Thai girl from BSS and taking her to Becky's apartment for an outstanding 3-Way.

Ahh the good old days!

Anyway, thinking caps on gentlemen... Who else takes it in the wrong un?

DG

Lady Red (formerly MissSashaRed) and Miss C (formerly Cheryl), both a bit more mature than many put really good. Both got great tits too if that's your thing.

Offline facialmaniac

She really was the best ever!  Fabulous looking and always an outstanding punt.
I remember becoming friendly with a Thai girl from BSS and taking her to Becky's apartment for an outstanding 3-Way.

Ahh the good old days!

Anyway, thinking caps on gentlemen... Who else takes it in the wrong un?

The thai girl is still around and still taking it up the wrong un! Pm me for details

Offline S.X. MacHine

Travis, the current Edinburgh lass with whom I have anal encounters is Your-_Sexy_Katie. Charges £20 extra which is VFM.
Blonde Estonian; pretty face, pretty ass.
Enjoy!

Offline Jake1980

The thai girl is still around and still taking it up the wrong un! Pm me for details

Assuming you're talking about who I think you are, when did she work the saunas? I know she's worked on and off the past 6-7 years but has always been independent as far as I was aware

Well worth a visit though