Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BrunetteBarbieBrooke  (Read 1462 times)

43 review(s) for Brooke Riviera (34 positive, 2 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Thepacifist

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

Just saw Brooke for half an hour near South Kensington for £100. Got in, gave her the money and asked about filming. She said she only does pictures at a fiver each. So I paid a tenner for a pictures of her boobs and bum. Had a shower then got out to some lovely DFK.

She gives really good sloppy owo with DT. I got her to ride me cowgirl and had a lot of fun playing with her big natural tits. Lots of fondling, kissing and sucking. She said she came while we were fucking. Lush. We swopped to some doggy and I had more fun putting my hands all over her big bum.

I wanted to save myself for a facial so we stopped doggy and she gave me her special oily tit wank. I was looking forward to this and it lived up to all expectations. The mirrors around us really helped increase the enjoyment. She could tell I was getting close so she said to cum on her face. Facials are my favourite so I was very happy to take her up on the offer. She took it like a champ. Some of it went in her eyes which I apologized about. Perfect ending.

We chatted for a bit while I got dressed. She said she's really in to football which is awesome. I took the pictures before I went and will enjoy those a lot. She said she was really sorry she had slept through an earlier appointment. My thoughts go out to hornyguy.

password02

Thanks for sharing - seeing her soon next few days - I hope you did not tire her out too much -

Looking to do the tit wank + facial as well as several different sex positions - Also not done a NE girl yet so a tick off my list.

Has she got a Northern accent and is she able to do some dirty talking !!

Offline johnny34

Thanks for sharing - seeing her soon next few days - I hope you did not tire her out too much -

Looking to do the tit wank + facial as well as several different sex positions - Also not done a NE girl yet so a tick off my list.

Has she got a Northern accent and is she able to do some dirty talking !!

I think she supports Sunderland so if you mention Newcastle Utd or Alan Shearer i'm sure you'll get a mouthfull of dirty talking  :D

password02

I think she supports Sunderland so if you mention Newcastle Utd or Alan Shearer i'm sure you'll get a mouthfull of dirty talking  :D

OK I will wear my black and white stripy pants and see if she gets mad having to take them off!!!

Offline Herges Adventures

Can't wait to hook up with Brooke next week also  :hi:

Offline Bartolomeo

I get to see her tomorrow!  :yahoo:

Hopefully she will give me the best start to my birthday month  :)

Offline hornyguy19891

She said she was really sorry she had slept through an earlier appointment. My thoughts go out to hornyguy.

Hope you had fun! :P At least one of us did today :P But she seems like a nice girl and possibly might see her before she leaves after she apologised and offered a discount.

Offline Thepacifist

She did have a Northern accent and can talk very dirty  :hi: @Horny, I'm sure if you do get to see her you'll have a lot of fun also  :P