Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Threesome top tips  (Read 3518 times)

Offline Kev40ish

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Hi All,

I am new to this scene and I am trying to work through my newly created bucket list. I have managed to book Hayley and Lindsey for a 2 girl meet, when Hayley is in London next week.
This will be my first threesome with a submissive, so I am really looking forward to it.
Just looking for some top tips as I really do not want to miss out on anything. I have booked 2 hours.
I have read and re-read all their reviews but what would be your priorities. I know Lindsey is looking forward to your suggestions.
Remember this is uncharted territory for me as it is my 50th birthday treat I want it to be memorable. I know for sure it will be.
Obviously I assure you a review will follow.

Offline Kev40ish

• Board Moderator

Offline threechilliman

Put a plan together listing all the things you want to do and in the running order you want. It'll help the girls plan and should ensure a good time. If you just turn up, it could be a big waste od money.

I prefer girls who work together and who I've both met before. Last time in may was.sensational.

tcm

Offline Kev40ish

• Board Moderator
Thanks for the tip tcm, they both have fantastic reviews so I am sure it work out. Great idea to make a list. I am sure I will be messaging them constantly with suggestion. Hayley can be a bit Dom so I am sure she can help guide me.
I would have loved to have seen them individually, but trying to get a booking is as rare as hens teeth.... So I thought I would just go for it.

password02

Read my review of these 2 girls when I took Lindsey to meet Hayley in Portsmouth a few months ago -

Both girls will perform very well and thye will interact with each other with full on G/G action - Lindsey is more sub and Hayley is more Dom so have a few ideas in your head on how the session will progress - Try not to over think it to much but have a few tick boxes where you fcking 1 girl while she is licking pussy on the other and also your doing doggie on 1 while she is giving you full on DFK - Have the girls play with each other to get things going if that's your thing - both girls have doxy's in different colours and both will use on each other.

I could go on and on buts its your session and it really needs to be directed by you
BTW how long? 2 hour session and cost?

Offline Kev40ish

• Board Moderator
Hi Password02,

Thanks for the advice, I am in danger of overthinking it. I am sure I am not thinking with my head at the moment. I particularly love Girl on Girl action so that will really be my highlight. I just need to keep in perspective that I only have 2 hours to fit in all I would like to do. I really like the idea of straps for Lindsey as per your experience and it is something I will be discussing with her. I really want to explore my Dom. side. I don't know if it is a danger of punting but I have noticed that it is something that I am starting to enjoy. I don't know where it will lead to with more experiences.

As per cost I knew I forgot to ask something.... I got the impression from Hayley that it would be her normal rate, she also thinks Lyndsey will be her rate for 2hrs although 3 hours looks better value for Hayley. I am sure we can discuss this.

As it is my Birthday Treat I am sure they can give me a discount!!!!! I know they will be reading this.

Shall I supply the cake

Offline azrael

Hi All,

I am new to this scene and I am trying to work through my newly created bucket list. I have managed to book Hayley and Lindsey for a 2 girl meet, when Hayley is in London next week.
This will be my first threesome with a submissive, so I am really looking forward to it.
Just looking for some top tips as I really do not want to miss out on anything. I have booked 2 hours.
I have read and re-read all their reviews but what would be your priorities. I know Lindsey is looking forward to your suggestions.
Remember this is uncharted territory for me as it is my 50th birthday treat I want it to be memorable. I know for sure it will be.

Best of luck as boths wg's are awesome let us know how you get on  ;) ;)

Online Mr Br1ghts1de

Hi Password02,

Thanks for the advice, I am in danger of overthinking it. I am sure I am not thinking with my head at the moment. I particularly love Girl on Girl action so that will really be my highlight. I just need to keep in perspective that I only have 2 hours to fit in all I would like to do. I really like the idea of straps for Lindsey as per your experience and it is something I will be discussing with her. I really want to explore my Dom. side. I don't know if it is a danger of punting but I have noticed that it is something that I am starting to enjoy. I don't know where it will lead to with more experiences.

As per cost I knew I forgot to ask something.... I got the impression from Hayley that it would be her normal rate, she also thinks Lyndsey will be her rate for 2hrs although 3 hours looks better value for Hayley. I am sure we can discuss this.

As it is my Birthday Treat I am sure they can give me a discount!!!!! I know they will be reading this.

Shall I supply the cake

You lucky, lucky, lucky Bastard  :lol: That's how to celebrate a 50th Birthday alright :cool:

I have never done a duo, but I have had the great pleasure of seeing both of these girls individually and I can see how they would make an excellent duo.

Hayley is naturally more dom and Lindsey more sub, so it may be an idea to work with Hayley in exploring your dom side and your wish to have Lindsey strapped etc. I found Hayley to be very good with ideas when I saw her.

Aside from that, I would agree with others in trying not to overthink it, while trying to gain absolutely what you want from the session.

I wish you every success  :thumbsup:- even though I am deeply envious  :diablo:

Offline The Beano

You lucky punter. I had Lindsey and Kristen in a 3some for my birthday. I deliberately did all the activity arrangments with K and told L very little, just what to turn up in. Lindsey will have enough kit in the naughty case, and guess Hayley will as well (hope she has anyway because I'm seeing her next week!)
Enjoy, and make sure you get them both on their anal hooks
TB

Offline Kev40ish

• Board Moderator
Thanks for the tips. I must have led a sheltered life I had to google anal hooks, I am glad I did as they seem a useful, fun tool for doms. I shall ask for them to bring them.
Maybe I need to review my bucket list, it is obviously missing some key things I need to see and experience.

Thanks again

Offline claretandblue

Well done you,hayleys profile mentions duos with misskdd but no mention of lyndsey so hats off to you for pulling that off!

I will be seeing hayley myself next week,hope she lives up to the hype!

d00fer

The last time someone sorted out a difficult to arrange booking and came on here and asked for moresome tips, they ended up cancelling and I got their booking. So I'm looking forward to meeting Lindsey and Hayley next week in your place.  :D :D :P :lol:

I'll try and dig it out though as there were some good tips in there, but was specifically for a foursome so could easily be adapted to a threesome. Overall though go in with a general plan, but go with the flow as much as poss. It's good to have a general idea of what you want to do, but don't turn it into a checklist of items as you'll be too busy worrying about that, rather than enjoying the meet.

password02

Hi Password02,

Shall I supply the cake

If its 2 hours then it would each be their normal 2 rate - However I know Hayley has London rates  so you need to confirm exactly what the cost will be with Hayley -

I went to Hayley's flat in Portsmouth so her In Call rates it was £300 for Hayley and  £380 for Lindsey - so £680 for the 3 hours -

Don't overthink - lets some of it be natural - Hayley is more Dom so I let her lead when we tied up Lindsey and had her for +1 hour on her front playing with her with electric shocks - wax and candles as well as the doxy - From Both Me and Hayley.

The Hayley/Lindsey was a special treat for me as well -

Let us know ho you get on

Offline The Beano

Crikey that hotel is going to be a who's who of punters and wg's next week. May have to go in disguise in case the Daily Mail are around!
TB

password02

If you look at Hayley's tab for touring and prices
- External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She does say that while touring her prices will be different to cover accommodation costs - So better check so you do not have any embarrassing awkward moments -

If you can do 3 hours then I would scrip and save to get the funds - 5 Reasons

1. Lindsey will be away from August on her overseas trip and unlikely to be back until perhaps 2016
2. To get Hayley & Lindsey together took me +2 months of planning until I got the dates and girls agree to the session
3. It will be a session to remember for a long time
4. To get 2 greats of AW together where 1 is Dom and the other is Sub is perhaps the most difficult
5. If you do not do 3 hours You will regret it afterwards as You need the 3 hours to do as much as possible with 2 great ladies of AW 

Offline shagbambi

My advice is just go with the flow and do not overthink things.  Just enjoy yourself!

Offline jackthelad

Hi brothers,

I have MissKDD and Lindsey booked for next week and would love to hear some of your ideas. I'm putting together a few scenarios with some must do items on it.

Hope you have a great time on your birthday. My booking is a birthday treat too!

Thank you
J

password02

Hi brothers,
I have MissKDD and Lindsey booked for next week and would love to hear some of your ideas. I'm putting together a few scenarios with some must do items on it.
Hope you have a great time on your birthday. My booking is a birthday treat too!
Thank you
J

Hi brother - there are at least 3-4 reviews on these two as a duo and perhaps another 100 reviews for Lindsey & MsKDD.

You just need to read a few

Offline claretandblue

Crikey that hotel is going to be a who's who of punters and wg's next week. May have to go in disguise in case the Daily Mail are around!
TB
a UK punting area in the hotel bar would be a good idea to unwind in post punt!

Offline Bikerboy

Hi All,

Firstly, your ukp handle is soon to be out of date, you naughty punter!!

If it's Hayley and Lindsey, I suggest lots of girl on girl action;
Hayley and you domming Lindsey, then all joining in in a threesome.
The guys are right - no need to overthink it.
With these two, the action should flow easily as the chemistry is already there.

One thing's sure, you will have fun!! Oh, btw, you have won the jackpot by booking both these stunning girls together, that bodes well for your birthday in itself...

:P :drinks: :yahoo:

Offline The Beano

Lol with Kristen and Hayley serving the beer and Lindsey being the drinks table. (Sorry, couldn't resist)
TB

Offline Kev40ish

• Board Moderator
Hi all,

Must thank you all for the tips, I will message Hayley and Lindsey about 3 hours. I do not want to regret not having enough time, better to be safe than sorry. I am planning on Hayley and myself teasing and denying Lindsey for a good period of time. I will take guidance from previous reviews and suggestions from Hayley.

With regards to arranging it. I have to thank Hayley for managing to get Lindsey to join us. I did, however, have to start planning it in May. I could not make the days she was with MissKDD, so had to organise something else. I am feeling like I have won the Lottery.... So big thanks to Hayley for helping with the planning and a big thanks to Lindsey for agreeing to come  along.

D00fer - If for some reason I have to cancel maybe due to an asteroid strike or all out nuclear war, I am sure that it would not be only you trying to fill in for me.

Thanks

Kev40ish / kev50onlyjust

Offline Bikerboy

Great, one more thing; you will be thanked by both if you appeal to thier minds in the planning stage - they are both very intelligent and appreciate originality and mental pre-meet tease.....

:dance: :P

Offline sticko

Sounds awesome.  I'll see you there for a cold post-Hayley beer!

S

d00fer

This was the old post, maybe of some value adapting it to a threesome and as others have mentioned there are plenty of old reviews to get some inspiration.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=44553.msg587895#msg587895

I always wonder what happened to that happy hat guy that caused him to cancel

Offline claretandblue

Sounds awesome.  I'll see you there for a cold post-Hayley beer!

S
I'm going after work then back to a work leaving do so going to be hitting the beers! :drinks:

Offline Davede

I've had a couple of threesomes and found the double bj is great when they really get into it and them in a 69 and you fucking them at the same time,
ive me hayley and she's up for most things and fit to

Offline Kev40ish

• Board Moderator
I must admit with the tube strike I was getting concerned that we would all be able to get to the meet. I have been reassured by both Hayley and Lindsey that it will go as planned.
Lindsey has promised to be our pet for the night. Collar, lead and tail butt plug. Sounds great to me.. And she can't wait to get tied down on the bed!!
It has been a long wait to get to meet these two girls but I am sure it will be worth it.
Hayley has promised me that she will not let me get too fluffy until the end.
Roll on tomorrow.....

Review to follow

Online Mr Br1ghts1de

I must admit with the tube strike I was getting concerned that we would all be able to get to the meet. I have been reassured by both Hayley and Lindsey that it will go as planned.
Lindsey has promised to be our pet for the night. Collar, lead and tail butt plug. Sounds great to me.. And she can't wait to get tied down on the bed!!
It has been a long wait to get to meet these two girls but I am sure it will be worth it.
Hayley has promised me that she will not let me get too fluffy until the end.
Roll on tomorrow.....

Review to follow

Sounds great. Wish you all the best. Enjoy your birthday treat fully.  ;)

Offline Kev40ish

• Board Moderator
Wow is all I can say. Two of the best girls I have ever met. What a fantastic 2 hours of play. I did not complete all the things on my bucket list but it wasn't through lack of trying. I will post a full review over the weekend.
Thanks for all your tips and your previous reviews they helped a lot with making sure I got the most out of this experience.
I can say that both girls lived up to their reputations, and I wish I loved in Portsmouth!!! And Lindsey was not going away.

overdone

What is the best set up for 3sums? Find girls who already do them together. You pick 2 girls who are free & hope they get along. Sisters or mother & daughter. or in parlour type place where one is new.

Offline Marmalade

One tip I learnt to my cost is have enough space. Six legs and arms need places to go. Tall, fit, skinny birds has worked best for me. Always direct, but be open to suggestions if they are more experienced. Cock-ups are instructive. Helps to know there no-no's: eg, one girl wouldn't DFK after I'd licked her mate's pussy.