Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Brunettebarbiebrooke - time waster  (Read 1325 times)

43 review(s) for Brooke Riviera (34 positive, 2 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline hornyguy19891

https://www.adultwork.com/2868644 or https://www.adultwork.com/BrunetteBarbieBrooke

Brooke is a massive time waster. I had a 10am booking for 2 hours and waited until 10 30 before leaving. Left her about 3 or 4 emails and no reply, not even looked at. She hasn't got a number as she was supposed to text me on the day. Pissed off.

When i originally made a booking i made a mistake and as soon as realised my mistake i emailed her saying i think it's wrong. She replied back saying yes it is and said to try again or don't waste her time. I apologised to her as it was a genuine mistake after a long day at work and using the aw booking system which i have used before but not particularly familiar with.

I re booked it and she confirmed it all was okay and that she will message me on  the morning of to confirm room number.

Its now 11 30 and she still hasn't liked at her emails. Don't get me wrong she's probably good with other people but i got up early to go to london to see her. Spent an extra £15 more than i would have, took £250 out of my account only to be ignored. She's been online on her aw account today but admittedly it doesn't say what time.

I am not happy to be left hanging like this. I was recently debating whether to end punting for good as i need to save money now. And when i saw brooke's profile i got excited and really wanted to see her. But it's only pushed me further towards leaving this punting world.

If you've booked her then best of luck but unless you have her mobile then communication is shit. No way of getting hold of her. Unless i see a another wg for similar price with good feedback i think I'm out if this game. Its weird the infamous place in sloane ave has never been kind to me. I had one punt (years ago, was my 2nd ever before i discovered this site) that ended in failure with the girl  clearly on her period (luckily i only fucked and not licked her) and now this 2nd punt there... That place is cursed.

Apologies for my lack of spelling if there are any. Writing on my phone and can't be arsed to check it over.

43 review(s) found for Brooke Riviera linked to in above post (34 positive, 2 neutral, 7 negative)

password02

I assume you were due to see her at the infamous Chelsea Cloisters rooms?

BrunetteBarbieBrooke

Hi Hun

I have emailed you to reply to this issue doll. I have apologised profusely - explained my reasons - in which I did sleep in through my alarms. It is massively unprofessional, not like me at all and I have also offered a discount by way of an apology. Also agreed to the terms you want, aswell. I don't wish to be known as a Timewaster as I am really not, but I absolutely get your frustration. My apologies again Hun x

Offline hornyguy19891

Indeed i was.

She got back to me while i was writing this review. Apparently she over slept. She's apologised a lot and has offered me a discount should i wish to see her again... Not sure i want to but i still really want to see her or a wg.

Offline hornyguy19891

Hi Hun

I have emailed you to reply to this issue doll. I have apologised profusely - explained my reasons - in which I did sleep in through my alarms. It is massively unprofessional, not like me at all and I have also offered a discount by way of an apology. Also agreed to the terms you want, aswell. I don't wish to be known as a Timewaster as I am really not, but I absolutely get your frustration. My apologies again Hun x

Hey hun, i accept your apology as mentioned on my email. I wrote this before you sent me your email so my assumption was you were time wasting. If i can i would so like to see you though need to consider my dates first. 

Is there any way i can change this review to a neutral since she has contacted me to offer her aapologies.

password02

Hey hun, i accept your apology as mentioned on my email. I wrote this before you sent me your email so my assumption was you were time wasting. If i can i would so like to see you though need to consider my dates first. 

Is there any way i can change this review to a neutral since she has contacted me to offer her apologies.

Best to email admin with the button on the page that says report to admin - explain situation and he will decide. If he accepts that she has genuinely apologised and  and offered you something back as a good will gesture then he MAY change it to a Neutral - however his site and his rules so just have to wait and see - But you need to report it first

squeezebox

Hi Hun

Good example of a straight forward apology and an offer of a discount, shows good "customer service" skills that will pay dividends in the long room.  :thumbsup:

squeezebox

Best to email admin with the button on the page that says report to admin - explain situation and he will decide. If he accepts that she has genuinely apologised and  and offered you something back as a good will gesture then he MAY change it to a Neutral - however his site and his rules so just have to wait and see - But you need to report it first

IMO, I'd leave it as a negative as it was a faux pas on her behalf. Anyone reading the thread can see how it unfolded and how it concluded.

Offline Illya Kurakin

I am glad this was cleared up. Would have been the second time I did a very positive review and discover that subsequent punters fared less well. :scare: 
I found Barbie to be both clever and very professional.

password02

I am glad this was cleared up. Would have been the second time I did a very positive review and discover that subsequent punters fared less well. :scare: 

I am ''booked'' in to see her next few days so will happily provide an update with a review after I have sampled her great assets !!

Offline hornyguy19891

I read your review hence wanting to go see her.

It did annoy me at the time as its a pain for me to go to London. If I want to get there for 12 I'd have to leave my two hours before and thing is I don't even live that far! It's just stupid trains.

So for me to get then be made to wait clearly annoyed me. But credit to Brooke for contacting me, apologising ands offering something in return as an apology. I've had one other punt where I had a meeting with Bambi, formerly of the Kyle flirt gang, but apparently their place flooded. But I was never called or texted until midnight 1o hours after my meeting was meant to start. I eventually saw her and had easily one of the best punts I've ever had so I think I will see Brooke some time.

In "talks" with her now to discuss a decent time. I will keep everyone informed.

Again using my phone so apologies for spelling mistakes. Too lazy to check!