Sugar Babies

Author Topic: Mona at LSS  (Read 2094 times)

Offline facialmaniac

Is she still around, anyone hAd the pleasure recently?

Shuggy68

Not see her on in the morning in the past few weeks.

Offline facialmaniac

LSS say she hasn't been in touch for a while, wonder if that meant retired or pastures new!

Offline willie loman

On her last visit she only did a couple of days, and then phoned in sick, since then silence.

Offline foreverchanges

LSS say she hasn't been in touch for a while, wonder if that meant retired or pastures new!

I'm sure there is one member of the forum who will be able to give an update on Mona.!! :D

Offline mcampbell

I thought he/she WAS Mona in disguise!  Wouldn't be surprised if she wasn't in the intensive care STI clinic after all the barebacking she was alleged to have done!

Offline facialmaniac

Am not sure I believe the bareback rumours, I was seeing her on a weekly basis for over a year and was never offered it, and I'm a filthy bastard!!

Offline TommyMoundfrigger

Am not sure I believe the bareback rumours, I was seeing her on a weekly basis for over a year and was never offered it, and I'm a filthy bastard!!

tojosmith

JazzMan

you say you were seeing her on a weekly basis for over a year. i find that hard when she first started in lss she only come foe 2 weeks and in 2014 it was only a week.  send me a pm and i can tell you about mona

do we need to?

Offline facialmaniac

I wasn't talking about LSS, i was talking about Blair St

tojosmith

that was a long time ago she worked in bss

tojosmith

yes facialmaniac  ive had the pleasure many times she was the best.