Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Massage - Gao Medical Centre, South Quay, Canary Wharf  (Read 5050 times)

Offline wheeliebinwanking

I can recommend this place for those seeking to be massaged by attractive Asian ladies.... Been here 5/6 times.

£45hr for 1hr or £25 for 30 mins. Good VFM and therapists know what they're doing when it comes to massage.

Any questions, PM me

Offline ken888

i guess they don't offer any soft touch? :)

Unsure what you mean. . .

Google them for an idea of massages offered. Well worth a visit.

kwahima

Unsure what you mean. . .

Google them for an idea of massages offered. Well worth a visit.

i guess he meant if touching is allowed?
if so to what extent?  ;)

i guess he meant if touching is allowed?
if so to what extent?  ;)

Dunno fellas as I don't do any touching, I just sit back and relax :cool:

shuvro

Went there last Friday at around 6 PM, after office to get off some steam. Had booked earlier to confirm that I want to see the girls before payment and the receptionist lady said ok.

As usual, the receptionist lady was much better looking than the 2 girls available (she was in her late 40s, nice face and body). But was thoroughly disappointed with the 2 masseuse - seemed disinterested and quite frankly they were couple of old Chinese hags  :scare: . Don't know which day you found the "nice ladies" but judging by the setting of the shop it didn't look like a place where nice girls would be available.

Pretty sure those 2 women would've provided extra services, but I left immediately after seeing them. Totally put me off - would never return there for sure.

bristolqwerty

Shame, OP sounded promising.  :cry:

I didn't go there for extras myself, problem with these places is that they rota the staff. I saw Tiffany on a Weds and I believe she works Tues and Weds. I cannot comment on the others unfortunately. I do remember my first time and I was massaged by an Asian MILF/GILF others may think she looked like a old hag! But I thought she was pleasant, she was dressed very normally but she gave an excellent massage.

Apologies if I wasted your time with my recommendations but if you seek out Tiffany, I think most people will find her attractive. They have a website if you google but no pictures

WBW

Offline charlie1975

Visited here recently

Saw Daisy, about mid 30s Chinese attractive and friendly. Booked for 30 mins paid £25

Asked for a strong massage and Daisy delivered, really working knots in my shoulders. Finished with a very oily raunchy body to body.

i tipped £40 for a great massage and service

Used the shower after as did Daisy

would return

Offline LLPunting

Visited here recently

Saw Daisy, about mid 30s Chinese attractive and friendly. Booked for 30 mins paid £25

Asked for a strong massage and Daisy delivered, really working knots in my shoulders. Finished with a very oily raunchy body to body.

i tipped £40 for a great massage and service

Used the shower after as did Daisy

would return

Given the lack of detail about services, did you just get oily body slides?  Or did you get more?  RO, OW(O), fingering, rimming, tit-sucking, tit-wank, HR, kissing?

Offline sparkus

Surely this belongs in the TCM mini massage thread?

Went there a while back as I used to work nearby - in general the staff are older Chinese but they did have the occasional busty EE on.  They were happy to answer questions about their rota and indicate sizes etc. by text.  Susie there was quite memorable, a big fan of RO and 69 and damn tasty with it for a woman in her 40s.  The MILF receptionist often had her tits hanging out of her dress, just to make sure you knew what was on offer.