Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ALEX XXX, Birmingham.  (Read 6086 times)

4 review(s) for ALEX XXX (4 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Juankerr

External Link/Members Only

Half-hour @ £60.

Met Alex recently and had a really good half-hour with her. She had been on My AW HL for some time but I had not met her before due to the lack of OWO but I decided to overlook that as she looked much too pretty to pass up, and I was right.

Gave her a call and quickly organised a meeting with Alex texting me the address and giving me a good tip on where to park, the comm's were spot on from beginning to end.

Found her flat after parking up where she had suggested and was met at the door by Alex wearing a sexy blue bikini which looked great on her as my thought's of how pretty she was were confirmed. A very good looking girl with a great nicely tanned figure and her hair was curly as in some of the pictures on her profile, all of which are very accurate.
I followed her up the stairs enjoying the view of her long legs and bum before she told me to mind my head and it was a good job she did as I may have knocked myself out such was my focus on those legs and bum!!

Alex showed me to the Blue room which is pictured on her profile and is not as dark as it looks.

Alex offered me a drink which I accepted before we had a bit of a get to know you chat as this was my first time meeting her. She has got a really lovely personality, very friendly and would put anyone at ease in her company. We actually got on really well and had a good laugh comparing tattoo's.

We started off with Alex giving me a nice brief massage before I turned over and got into some nice soft FK until I made my way down to her boobs and gave them ample attention, she has got a lovely pair and has very nice responsive nipples.
Alex kissed and stroked my chest before covering me up for oral which I have to say was really good despite being covered as I always prefer OWO. She has a good BJ technique and also gently played with my balls using her nails.

I now returned the favour by giving Alex oral and as usual I indulged myself and she seemed to enjoy my efforts as she became nicely wet.

Alex gave me some more covered oral as I knelt on the bed in front of her before we started off in missionary with Alex's legs tightly wrapped against my body while we had more FK, then switching into cowgirl with Alex riding me starting nice and slowly with her hands holding onto the iron headboard as she increased the pace while I initially held the palm's of my hands up against her nipples before moving them onto her sexy bum as she continued to ride me until I let go.

We both cleaned up and I had a shower as we continued chatting with Alex still starker's in front of me before I left really pleased with this first meeting with her, I'm certain a repeat for a longer duration will happen at some point.  ;)

So despite the lack of OWO I had a really good time with Alex, she's very pretty and has a great body, her personality and attitude are first class and I will look forward to meeting her again. The only downside for me is that she is not available on weekends.

Very highly recommended  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

Happy punting, Juan.  :hi:

Offline azrael

Glad to hear you enjoyed your punt  :drinks:

Offline dboy74

Excellent review, Juankerr  :thumbsup:

tnalove

Typically informative review from you - walkable from New Street?

Offline Juankerr

walkable from New Street?
No she's located near the bottom of Mucklow Hill in Halesowen.

Dodo

Typically informative review from you - walkable from New Street?
Yes, just follow the number 9 bus route for a couple of hours  :(

Offline azrael

walkable from New Street?
half hour by car so maybe a days worth of walking  :D

Offline dboy74

I will get my walking boots on then  ;)

Offline Juankerr

I will get my walking boots on then  ;)
I wouldn't fancy walking UP Mucklow Hill  :scare:

Took me just under half an hour in the car from where I live and its a pretty straightforward drive from the city centre.

XoX

Is OWO a possible extra? See its at discretion on her list.

Offline Juankerr

Is OWO a possible extra? See its at discretion on her list.
That must have changed since I met her then.

Offline nomeansno

I saw her about a year ago and she was doing owo then. However she took a bit of convincing and it was about the worst owo I've ever had so I suspect, even if she was offering it as an extra you would be better sticking with ow.

Dodo

I wouldn't fancy walking UP Mucklow Hill  :scare:

Took me just under half an hour in the car from where I live and its a pretty straightforward drive from the city centre.
Juankerr, that has to be the most useless bit of info ever to have hit UKP. So it takes you half an hour from your place by car aye, well where the fuck is your place????  :dash: :dash:

Offline azrael

Juankerr, that has to be the most useless bit of info ever to have hit UKP. So it takes you half an hour from your place by car aye, well where the fuck is your place????  :dash: :dash:

Haha, right next door to my place as it takes just as much time from mine :yahoo:  :drinks:

Offline Juankerr

Not as useless as your reply  :P

Dodo

Haha, right next door to my place as it takes just as much time from mine :yahoo:  :drinks:

:lol: :lol:

JUKE1967

Dont get it no owo no £60.00 there lots better out there

Dodo

Who is this twat??

Offline azrael

Are you just trolling every post, with your "theres a lot better out there" quote :dash:

Offline dboy74

Come on sonny you have homework to do, particularly English  :hi:

achilles

Juankerr, what were her tattoos like (i.e. discreet or all over)? I ask because I am not keen on them.

Offline dragon88

does anyone one know if she is still working
as her profile page is not working

Offline Trevor12

does anyone one know if she is still working
as her profile page is not working

Profile page works fine for me.

Offline dragon88

sorry i wrote the message by mistake

a_a88

looking to book her, whats the area like, is parking there safe, no risk of damage to car. also is it discrete getting into her apartment.

Offline Stapler

looking to book her, whats the area like, is parking there safe, no risk of damage to car. also is it discrete getting into her apartment.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=44213.0

..S..

Look thru' any window what do you see?
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Loveit

Perfectly safe. Parking convenient and close by - Alex will provide easy to follow directions. Discrete location through gated entrance. Alex is confident, fun and gorgeous.

Dodo

Had a punt with Alex recently and was a tad disappointed. I'm not doing a full review as a neutral might be unfair but she did not warrant a positive for me.

She has great reviews and I can see why. She is attractive, nice to talk too and reliable but I found that after 10 years of punting she was a bit of an 'automatic' rather than a 'manual' drive if you know what I mean. The thrill of quicky changing gears and having a bit of unexpected excitement was missing. As with any automatic she was predictable from the orgasmic sighs to the 'that was great' narrative.

As I alluded to above after 10 years of punting she has probably had in excess of 8000 cocks up there and I thought it showed.

Add to that a flat arse and no OWO (as stated) and I left feeling flat as opposed to flacid.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2015, 08:38:16 pm by Dodo »

Offline Juankerr

Sorry to hear you didn't enjoy yourself Dodo, thought you had met Alex before?

Have to say my own experience with Alex was great fun, different strokes for different folks I guess  :unknown:

Dodo

Sorry to hear you didn't enjoy yourself Dodo, thought you had met Alex before?

Have to say my own experience with Alex was great fun, different strokes for different folks I guess  :unknown:
Yea, she was fun and a lovely girl, I just felt she was going through the motions......she does it well, don't get me wrong but I find Pola, Michelle and Raquel that bit more genuine and natural.
Personal tastes and all that and hey, it might be me
« Last Edit: October 07, 2015, 09:47:37 pm by Dodo »