Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: kylie for you x - Reading  (Read 1265 times)

24 review(s) for Sexy petite Kylie  (21 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]
26 review(s) for Sexy blonde kylie (22 positive, 4 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Littlefoot]

Offline mrsuperstar

kylie for you x
External Link/Members Only / External Link/Members Only
Price: £110 / 45mins
J11 M4 / Reading

I saw Kylie about 6 months ago and i'm finally getting round to posting my reviews!! Be gentle as this is my first one!!.

I was gifted an afternoon off in reading some time ago and after a quick scroll of AW found Kylie was availiable. I gave her a quick call and arranged a time to meet up later in the day. Drove to the the venue (popular chain hotel near madejski stadium) and found a car parking space in a nearby housing estate. Once there I rang Kylie as instructed and told me which room she was in.

The hotel has a busy reception area with a bar / restaurant so it was exceptionally easy to pass through to the rooms unnoticed. Upon arrival Kylie greeted me with a kiss wearing a thong, heels, stockings, suspenders, bra and a lacey top and we completed the paperwork. A shower and refreshments were offered which I declined. Kylie then lead me to the bed straddled me and then asked me what I liked (Raunchy GFE / Mild PSE). She then began to undress me whilst kissing me all over and moving into OWO. OWO was pretty good a mix of a sloppy blowjob, and partial deep throating. I'm not the smallest guy in the world in that department but by no means huge, but kylies technique was superb. After 10 mins I was very much in the mood and I suggested we moved onto 69, Kylie was very responsive and after a couple of mins I was at bursting point and having to hold back, Kylie picked up on this and proceeded to give me a little show using a vibrator.

Following this the hood went on and we moved into cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, doggy and then missionary. FK throughout not deep though which is perfect as im not a DFK fan. After 10mins I was done and off came the hood and I proceeded to give her boobs a proper frosting. I still had some time on the clock but I knew a 2nd pop wasnt going to happen so I took the offer of a shower and we chatted for about 10 or so mins before it was time to leave.

Kylies profile pics and age match up, looking at previous reviews theres been some mention of a mummy tummy which is hardly noticeable. Kylie was stunning, toned body and a face that reminded me of Christine Bleakley. I would also like to add that shes a very friendly woman and I found her extremely easy to talk to with no clock watching seen.

Looking at adult work she doesnt spend much time in Berks anymore, although a little pricey would highly recommend