Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Good grief, just been goosed at Liverpool Street!  (Read 4123 times)

Offline The Beano

On my way home from the Capital and was unashamably goosed by a young lady at Liverpool Street while I was looking at the departures board. No accident, she looked back and gave me a wink. Probably sunstroke, but anyone else had unexpected/unwanted female attention?
TB

Offline a_test_person

I'm confused, was she a WG you knew or just a random?

raylondoner

I trust you will go back tomorrow!  :hi:

Offline Corus Boy

Now if that was the other way around, you'd be up on a sexual assault charge!  :dash:

Offline The Beano

Totally random, and I didn't have to pay!
TB

carefree

Maybe she just had a twitch?

Offline threechilliman

Happened to me about 12 months ago with a temp at work. We clocked each other when I walked into the office she was working in. Our paths had no reason to cross or indeed any reason to interact with each other. A few of us had a night out in Manchester a couple of months later, whilst she was still with us and she came along too. I spent most of the evening with her and eventually we (deliberately) got separated from the group. No sex, but we did some naughty things down an alleyway in Manchester. Completely different to how it is with a WG.

She continued to work for another couple of months before going back to college. She's 20 years younger than me, fit as fuck, with a body to die for. Why she was interested in me is a mystery. We're going out again next month and she's coming too (a relation works for us) which might be fun, although we may have to use different tactics this time. I may book a hotel so we can do things properly.

Never thought I'd admit properly cheating in public and actually feel ashamed of myself. There you go guys.

tcm

Offline Bikerboy

Yep, been goosed a few times in public. Rare, but it has happened.

Also had female thighs, whilst sitting on trains, going places they shouldn't.

I put it down to sunstroke too!!

:timeout:

Offline threechilliman

Liars!!!!

What is wrong with you? Are you 12 or something?

tcm

Offline myothernameis

On my way home from the Capital and was unashamably goosed by a young lady at Liverpool Street while I was looking at the departures board. No accident, she looked back and gave me a wink. Probably sunstroke, but anyone else had unexpected/unwanted female attention?
TB

But guys hace you done it to a girl, gave her a cheeky wink, and if she says anything, just say, there something in my eye

Offline LanceVance

You should have tried to get her number, Beano!

Offline FCB

What is wrong with you? Are you 12 or something?

tcm
He certainly sounds like a 12 year old. At least that's the impresion I get from some of the stuff he's been posting on another thread.

Jay-Jay

I trust you will go back tomorrow!  :hi:
he hasn't left yet! :D

This sounds like one of those.....well what are you telling me for?
At my age, I'm telling everybody !!! ....jokes.

Jay

Offline Clooney

What actually happened? Was it just a little wink or something else?

I'm not familiar with the term in this context.

Ta.

Offline Boundless

TB

Keep your eyes open in the Metro then!

You - Guy with lovely bum looking at Liverpool St departures board.
Me - Milf, crack whore with 4 kids who goosed you, fancy a fuck?

Online PLeisure

Keep your eyes open in the Metro then!

You - Guy with lovely bum looking at Liverpool St departures board.
Me - Milf, crack whore with 4 kids who goosed you, fancy a fuck?
bwa ha hah...... pure evil  :D

(btw - who's the hotty in your avatar, phwoar..... )
 ~ looks a bit post-op, though  ;)

Offline NIK

Although I have been to most London stations several times I've only been to Liverpool St once, and that was actually in the company of Jimmy!
I wasn't goosed but don't know about him!  :D

Offline Bangers and Gash

Maybe the OP had an iphone in his back pocket? Thieves are everywhere in the Islamic Caliphate of Londistan.  Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline englandfan

I once went to the chip shop after a clubbing night out, and got approached by a very fit girl

snogged my face off there and then, and asked me straight back to hers

ashamed to admit i didnt take her up on it, as it would have meant i couldnt get home - and home was about 30 miles away .........plus i was with 'the lads'

but it was a fun five minutes anyway

and 'the lads' were very envious in discussion on the way home in the taxi.

Offline Owwhatanight

Chilean defender Gonzalo Jara has been banned for two games in the Copa America for provoking Uruquay striker Edinson Cavani for unsporting behaviour after he stuck his finger up Cavani,s backside.......is this South American version of goosing ???
 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
« Last Edit: July 01, 2015, 12:56:32 pm by Owwhatanight »

Jay-Jay

Maybe the OP had an iphone in his back pocket? Thieves are everywhere in the Islamic Caliphate of Londistan.  Hidden Image/Members Only
FFS!! This was all going along so cheerfully too !?!

Jay

Offline Bangers and Gash

Chilean defender Gonzalo Jara has been banned for two games in the Copa America for provoking Uruquay striker Edinson Cavani for unsporting behaviour after he stuck his finger up Cavani,s backside.......is this South American version of goosing ???

External Link/Members Only

Offline Kingy28

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ex Forest hah

Offline Owwhatanight

Ex Forest hah

Yes I do remember now,  he did play for Nottingham Forest.
Proberly something he learned when playing against Derby.
 :dance:

Offline Turtle Z

TB

No, but I almost got sucked off at Penrith station

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Horizontal pleasures

He certainly sounds like a 12 year old. At least that's the impresion I get from some of the stuff he's been posting on another thread.
Beano is a magazine for pre-teens
« Last Edit: July 01, 2015, 07:05:11 pm by Horizontal pleasures »

Offline willie loman

Yep, been goosed a few times in public. Rare, but it has happened.

Also had female thighs, whilst sitting on trains, going places they shouldn't.

I put it down to sunstroke too!!

:timeout:

I am rarely on buses, but ive had the thigh to thigh  a few times, funny you don't let that happen with a bloke, or someone you don't fancy.

Offline Bikerboy

Agreed, it takes two to thigh tango IMO.  :crazy:

Offline PD11

What the fuck is "goosed"?

Did you bang her, or did she just wink at you?

If it's just a wink, no offence, but who cares?

oldjonny

TB

I have just returned from Liverpool Street and spent 15 minutes staring at the departures board, hoping the goosing lady might honour me, but sadly have to report no action at all. If only I'd had a Plan B!!!!

OJ

Offline The Beano

Well I'm back there on Monday, so if I see her I will ask her to make sure she treats all ukp members accordingly. Mind you by that time on Monday I fully expect to be in a post punt daze.
TB

PS its when someone pinches your arse