Author Topic: Soho Police Raid Video  (Read 1640 times)

Offline Wanking

Just happened to be watching http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b06193wv/the-met-policing-london-episode-4

There is good footage of a raid in Soho, mostly targeting the bouncers of sex clubs who deal in stolen goods. Some footage of women in a clip joint / Strip club called The Pleasure dome.

The Soho report starts around the 6 min mark.

Saw that when it was on. Some of the girls looked fit

Offline LL

That was interesting thanks. Despite what the police boss said about cleaning up the area, that club on Tisbury Court is still dodgy as fuck I reckon. And also there are still drug dealers, dealing openly on Rupert Street, next to the entrance to Tisbury Court, in full view of the CCTV cameras, every night!

In this day and age, I don't really 'get' the attraction of going to this kind of strip club or sex bar in Soho - you really are asking to be ripped off.  I went there when I was about 19 looong ago because I didn't know any better and the internet hadn't been invented - and I found it a rather threatening and smelly environment.  Many years on, and when I've walked through Soho on the way to the theatre - it is smellier, and busier than ever.

I suppose that for tourists it is an excusable mistake to make - we all make sub-optimal choices when we travel - we pay too much for food, go to the worst value shops etc - simply because we don't have the local information and we are pressed for time or transport. 

But for a local, it's a shitty place to go to get your rocks off.

Online smiths

In this day and age, I don't really 'get' the attraction of going to this kind of strip club or sex bar in Soho - you really are asking to be ripped off.  I went there when I was about 19 looong ago because I didn't know any better and the internet hadn't been invented - and I found it a rather threatening and smelly environment.  Many years on, and when I've walked through Soho on the way to the theatre - it is smellier, and busier than ever.

I suppose that for tourists it is an excusable mistake to make - we all make sub-optimal choices when we travel - we pay too much for food, go to the worst value shops etc - simply because we don't have the local information and we are pressed for time or transport. 

But for a local, it's a shitty place to go to get your rocks off.

I had to fight my way out of a clip joint when I was 19 in Soho, well dodgy and I have read of so many punters who had a similar experience. For me the bigger question is why aren't the police permanently closing clip joints down with council assistance, smells of backhanders to me.

Offline Wanking

Some footage of women in a clip joint / Strip club called The Pleasure dome.

My mistake there, the club is called The Pleasure Lounge. A quick Google would suggest its a legit strip club and not a clip joint.

Offline Wanking

I had to fight my way out of a clip joint when I was 19 in Soho, well dodgy and I have read of so many punters who had a similar experience.

One Sunday evening in the summer of 98, a mate and I were stoned after smoking weed all weekend. We knew the score with the clipjoints but we wandered around trying to flirt with the hostesses sitting in the doorways trying to entice us into the clipjoints. Most of em were nasty bitches, but we found one voluptuous bird around 30 with enormous tits spilling out of a low cut top, who was friendly enough. I remember she looked like such a slag, dirty looking with long greasy brown hair and a faint whiff of BO off her.

I kept telling her for 5 minutes straight how beautiful she was, while she tried to entice us in. I then asked her could I feel her tits, and she said in the most cockney you ever heard ''Yeah if you come in the club''. I had a quick feel and we just legged it to the nearest pub giggling all the way, while she shouted at us :lol: