Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cristal - allure  (Read 1013 times)

mgc2013

External Link/Members Only

Anyone seen cristal from allure? She seems to have been available quite a lot but no feedback or reports on here?

Thanks

Offline Half Windsor

I saw her a couple of week ago. Great girl -very chatty and relaxed.

Her OWO was exceptional (No CIM) and the sex was great. Came loads and was very enthusiastic.

She's a pretty girl, with a good figure. More athletic than curvy. She's a smoker and has tattoos and a few scars from cutting (But who want;s to go see a good girl  ;) )

Her flat is discrete and modern, with easy parking.

I have tried to get to see her twice since, but she's been booked up both times. Some bugger keeps whisking her away for 3+ hr outcalls…

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
I saw her a couple of week ago. Great girl -very chatty and relaxed.

Her OWO was exceptional (No CIM) and the sex was great. Came loads and was very enthusiastic.

She's a pretty girl, with a good figure. More athletic than curvy. She's a smoker and has tattoos and a few scars from cutting (But who want;s to go see a good girl  ;) )

Her flat is discrete and modern, with easy parking.

I have tried to get to see her twice since, but she's been booked up both times. Some bugger keeps whisking her away for 3+ hr outcalls…

Do you mean self harming? because that's how it seems to me. I for one would be very wary of seeing a girl who had issues that caused her to self harm so in that respect I would want to see a 'good girl'.

Your really not doing her any favours here, one of the worst attempts at touting I've seen.   

Offline Jamessn

I have seen her a few times and it was fine, I don't like tatoos so she would always be a plan b for me.

She has no problem with anal and suggests it for round 2.