Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: What's up with WG's in Sunderland?  (Read 3823 times)

Offline SteveT1969

Sorry about the rant but I had a really bad punt yesterday and I'm frustrated about the situation with working girls in Sunderland. They seem to fall into one of three catagories: Too old, too fat or too expensive. Oh then there's the fake profiles that never return emails.

I'm not against going to Newcastle for a decent punt but I need to allow a lot of time to do this, taking into account traffic, distance etc. In fact most of my punts have been in Newcastle as there is a much better choice and value for money; Tori (she was in Durham actually when I saw her) or Keeva for example. Most girls on my hotlist are there but as I said it's not always convenient.

I think that the girls that look really good in Sunderland must realise they have little to no competition and so inflate their rates. I can justify paying £50 for a half hour appointment and have on occassion gone to £60, which seems to be about the going rate, but £70 and £80 is just a bit too rich for me. I would love to see SeductiveStorm23
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only or
SeductiveDolly //www.adultwork.com/2568473 or External Link/Members Only but unfortunatley they're pricing me (and I'm sure some others) out.

1 review(s) found for SeductiveDolly linked to in above post (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative)

Offline Knight Templar

Actually that seductive dolly looks hot to trot, anybody had any experience of her or are the photos fake, I think I could even break my price rule for her
« Last Edit: June 30, 2015, 03:48:12 pm by Knight Templar »

Offline Knight Templar

NOPE, just looked her up on the search button and it seems its a scam .photos are fake and some people think it might ne Logan Montoya; think I will stay well away from this one
  :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Offline Lamnguin

If you think Sunderland is bad, try Teesside!

Offline AgedCases

If you think Sunderland is bad, try Teesside!

Yes, Teesside is a desert! And at least Sunderland is closer to Newcastle than we are.

Offline Knight Templar

I thought Teeside was getting better with all the NNE girls mainly working from that area

Offline Scott11111

Trust me, seductive storm is well worth the visit!

Offline SteveT1969

She looks it; I thought Darlington had all the best girls now.

sentinel

Mysterious Mia on AW and based in Sunderland, who also works as Zara of Diamonds in Newcastle has been charging £120 for incalls and £160 for outcalls. Of course with Diamonds the fee is set at £100 but that carries the risk of the ever popular Diamonds flat-sharing problems.

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Offline portable

NOPE, just looked her up on the search button and it seems its a scam .photos are fake and some people think it might ne Logan Montoya; think I will stay well away from this one
  :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Definitely? Damn. She has quite a bit of positive feedback, including a duo with "Mysterious Mia"

I don't think it's Logan Montoya going by the pics, although I might be mixing that name up with someone else.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2015, 08:35:35 pm by portable »

Offline MagpieJohn

Seems strange that the punter didn't seem to leave feedback for the duo but they gave each other feedback.

themademan2

Trust me, seductive storm is well worth the visit!
Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

Something not right with her hijacking this profile. Only noticed as ratings was at least 22 for her original profile and the email address still belongs to seductive storm
« Last Edit: August 02, 2015, 05:22:46 pm by themademan2 »

Online johnny34

Something not right with her hijacking this profile. Only noticed as ratings was at least 22 for her original profile and the email address still belongs to seductive storm

Very strange indeed  :thumbsdown:

Offline Tiger63

Some quality detective work here mind  :thumbsup:

Offline Sar-Major

I'm not against going to Newcastle for a decent punt but I need to allow a lot of time to do this, taking into account traffic, distance etc. In fact most of my punts have been in Newcastle as there is a much better choice and value for money; Tori (she was in Durham actually when I saw her) or Keeva for example. Most girls on my hotlist are there but as I said it's not always convenient.

So.........................

HOW do you think I feel living in North Northumberland, there AIN'T many WG's in my neck of the woods, Stevie boy.......... :scare: :scare:  :scare:

You;ve just got to go with the FLO, or do without matey.    :cry: :cry: :cry:

:hi:   :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline The_Don

You;ve just got to go with the FLO, or do without matey.    :cry: :cry: :cry:

:hi:   :hi:

We are lucky in London (choice wise but also have a fair amount of wrong'un)

But there still some choice North East (with travel): https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?board=26.0

Beerhunter

Steve, no offence but yah fekked mate. Newcastle's the major city for these girls to go. Its a bit like a Brighton lad pissed off about London. Nowt to be done about it i'm afraid. Judging by your comment about traffic, you have your own transport? Ever tried booking one late morning or noon? I do, traffics not an issue then.

If not, maybe its cos your closely watched by your other half? If so mate, plan well ahead. Tell her a week in advance or whatever, you have a work thing, like a course on your day off, or overtime. Dont book these lasses when your on a tight schedual. Book em when your gonna be chilled and free. After all its sposed to be your time out and a damn nice time too.  :drinks:

1andhalfhands

SeductiveDolly21

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

that other link for her didnt work but i found this one when i checked her feedback punters are calling her storm hmmm

Offline portable

It look like Storm is indeed Dolly... or whatever. I had 'Storm' - the busty one with the black and white cleavage photos in my hotlist, and lo and behold it's now showing up as "dolly", the one who looks like a glamour model, who I've never had in my hotlist on account of 99% certain it was a scam. 

Good detective work by tmm2  :hi:

I always thought it was odd that 'Storm' had only just recently cropped up, yet had she was retiring in her profile, and yetI'd never heard of her before.

Fucks' sake.  :dash:

Offline stanleyjohn

Storm did not just turn up I saw her in Beamish about a year ago, she had a lot of feedback and was a good punt, she then went from AW and lost all her FB, mine included. When I saw her she discussed how she used to work with LM, it was after talking to Storm that I 'Googled' LM and found out about her  getting nicked and this site.
She then reappeared working in Sunderland with her prices way up.
If I was still punting I would have had another go but the whole Logan/Dolly thing is way too dodgy, plus Storms prices went way too high.

Offline Scott11111

Storm is a cracking punt! Think she does duos with Dolly, definitely not the same person.

Offline Scott11111

And now having said that......feedback I've left for Storm is now on Dollys profile?? This is looking dodgy as hell.

Offline portable

Maybe Storm is passing her profile onto 'Dolly' so that she has feedback from the get-go... albeit feedback that says "storm".

So both are genuine...? I don't know what's going on. Shame their/her rates are so high otherwise I'd be tempted to go see one of them.

happyian88

Hi gents I'm new here but I have to say I've been around the scene a good while. I can confirm Storm did retire. Long time ago. I was one of her regulars all the way to the end. She was great. She was genuine. The seductive dolly thing is all Logan Montoya. Storm was a true genuine girl. She was so sexy and warm. I ended up doing overnights with her. The seductive dolly profile though is one not to be touched.

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Hi gents I'm new here but I have to say I've been around the scene a good while. I can confirm Storm did retire. Long time ago. I was one of her regulars all the way to the end. She was great. She was genuine. The seductive dolly thing is all Logan Montoya. Storm was a true genuine girl. She was so sexy and warm. I ended up doing overnights with her. The seductive dolly profile though is one not to be touched.

You do know this thread's 8 months old and seductive dolly's no longer active through that link or a search on AW don't you    :unknown: :unknown:

Pleased you had a good time but reports on retired prossies isn't really very helpful to anyone.

If you know that seductive dolly's working under another name that would be of help.   :hi:

happyian88

I have noticed that dolly is working again but in Glasgow so shes meant to be out of the picture. Have a look around Glasgow. She shouldnt be too hard to spot on a profile pic.

Offline Sar-Major

Actually that seductive dolly looks hot to trot, anybody had any experience of her or are the photos fake, I think I could even break my price rule for her

Profiles now gone...So maybe it was Logan and another scam

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac