Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Addicted.to.sexxx  (Read 1607 times)

1 review(s) for BJisFun (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline SteveT1969

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Terrible!
I broke my own rule and went to see a WG without reading any reviews on here for her. I was feeling horny and was experiencing bad comms with another WG I wanted to see in Durham and so thought I would try a bit closer to home and look in Sunderland. The two I really wanted to contact were too expensive at £70 and £80 for a half hour appointment so I settled for the above at £50 as she was showing as "available today".

I'll start with the positives:

Comms - Answered the phone straight away and arranged appointment for twenty minutes later;
Location - Quite nice appartment block on the edge of the city center which felt safe and secure. It also had parking bays with one hours free parking outside;
Body - Not bad but a lovely peachy bum.

Negatives:

Face - Looked totally impassive and had manky teeth;
No-no's - No dfk (once I noticed her teeth I didn't want to anymore);
No OWO (again, I didn't want those teeth near my unsheathed cock);
No touching - I was licking her nipples while she was wanking me to get me hard (it just wasn't happening) when she turned away and put a condom on my almost semi knob so I started to play with her tits. I soon as I touched her nipples she said "Stop! I don't like". I stopped and apologised and felt really foolish. I just lay back looking at the ceiling not daring to touch her again while she sucked me off. As soon as I was hard enough I asked if I could bend her over the bed, which she agreed too. I hammered away as hard as I could to cum as quickly as possible and get out of there.
It was a truly awful experience and shows just how shallow I must be as I didn't think I would be able to cum until I looked down at her arse and just focused on that. I left feeling pretty digusted with myself.  :thumbsdown:

themademan2

I suspect she was Romanian ? :dash:

Offline SteveT1969

She sounded it. Eastern European anyway.

Offline Knight Templar

Oh dear the cock ruling the brain again, we have all been there, sorry to hear that you had a bad experience; to be fair the pictures  of her don't look half bad. better luck with the next punt

ps. did her teeth look like this  :crazy:

Offline johnny34

I'm sure she is Romanian & has had another profile recently, i'm sure i've seen her pics before.

Offline attack

Don't even think about the other Romanian in Sunderland who seems to update their profile at the same time, sweet sonia, previously naughty alexandra.  Sounds pretty much the same experience as I had.

Offline Yuppie

Seems like any punt with a decent Romanian is rare. Had an hour punt with a girl called Adeline or something few years back in Darlington. It was certainly surreal to say the least. From filming her giving a very good bj and pretty good sex to her jumping on my back after we finished and riding me like a pony  :scare:.... Walked me to the external doors of the flat and proceeded to stick her tongue down my throat while some bloke walked past... (Which I'm pretty certain was her pimp as I hear voices come from the window of the flat as a I walked past). Had a positive punt and left it as 1-0 ever since lol

Offline SteveT1969

:crazy: haha that is what her teeth looked like but nice and brown too lol

David Larry

I can't see this profile, it seems to have gone but I remember a girl of a similar name I was once keen on... red hair. Is this her?

Offline SteveT1969

Just pressed on the link and it's still there. She had dark brown hair.

David Larry

The links working again... that is who I was referring to... dunno why I thought she was a red head!!! I thought she looked mega fit, shame to read she got a negative and her teeth are manky (a BIG no no for me).